Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Root chakra curiousities?

interesting, now that i think about it since donating plasma a painful lower spine issue i had been having has mostly cleared up

a better description - basically when i lay down the bone right above my butt hurts until i settle into it and then it clicks into place and i don't feel pain anymore

• Like 1

Hmmm funny cause I've been pondering the root chakra the past couple days a lot as well. A couple days ago I was about to head out to class but got shooting pains right in my root chakra area. This got my attention so I did a meditation with red gemstones and visualizing everything as red. I have felt very unusual since then. I've had insomnia (which is rare for me), felt very spacy and tired, and just "off".

When your body heals it many times hurts.

Your root chackra is tied to health of your blood in many ways, blood lose will cause a lot of activity in that chakra.

This other day I donated blood and as soon as I stood up my root chakra was painful/aching for a while that day. Is this good?

Lindelani , I have never had about existance of pain in the chakra before :D . It is a new concept to me .

You mean you had pain in the lower back ?

Hey , do you have practise and what is it ?

@suninmyeyes, well I practice meditation, horse stance and grounding...well no, not the lower back, I felt a pain right between my anus and genitals(and since that's where the root chakra is located, it makes sense to say my root chakra is painful)

I know what you mean now :) , but it is inccorect to say so . There seems to be a lot of confusion and misundrestanding of what chakras actualy are , otherwise it is just imagination .

For example some years ago I have met this 55 years old woman at this place where I used to live and we got chatting about spiritual stuff . So Id see her passing by and always saying hello .

One day I patted her on the back to say good bye in a tactile way , but lo ! there was sometinhg on her back .

So I thought that she was ill and wearing some sort I dont know spinal belt and inquired about this thing that covers her back .

She answered me that she is wearnig a cut out piece of cardboard at all times on her back to protect her chakras becouse ethere is all sorts of people around :ph34r::wacko::blink::D . She is wearnig a CHAKRA CARDBOARD PROTECTION and trying to convince me how good it is .

So you know it is good to be careful with these things becouse before you know it you may be wearing a chakra protection .

Sign in to follow this