Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Mayan Calendar

What do you all think?

I have been researching a bunch lately. I feel a lot of sympathy for the movement. Jose Arguelos? Roerich? The multi-nation singing? The Pax culture? the emblem with the three circles found in all cultures and the fourth right? Art instead of money as a time measure? A real natural calendar that makes a lot more sense to use? Moon consciousness? Cosmic? Aliging days with chakras? Aligning 13 joing to 13 moons/months!?!!?!

This is perhaps the prophecy...too cool? On the other hand Wikipedia talks crap about Argueles, although he says that Popal Vuh chose him. I like Arguelles a lot however.

Please excuse my spelling and broadness...will explain any above points more if there is interest...

lets discuss?

Oh yeah, and I learned my Avatar is the GALACTIC BUTTERFLY ya heard?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We better get crackin' on this ... The Mayan calandar ends December 24th 2012, (the end of the world).

Oddly enough my passport runs out Dec. 23rd 2012. I'll have one day to be a man without a country that recognizes me as an Earthling and then poof...

We better get crackin' on this ... The Mayan calandar ends December 24th 2012, (the end of the world).

Oddly enough my passport runs out Dec. 23rd 2012. I'll have one day to be a man without a country that recognizes me as an Earthling and then poof...

I love that.

Regarding 2012, I remember a comic strip I saw once. It had three panels. Each panel had a wizened old guru holding up a sign on a crowded city street. People rushed around him not paying any attention to him or his sign. Each panel was exactly the same except for the sign.

The sign he held in the first panel read "The world will end tomorrow"

In the second panel it read "The world will end today"

And then in the third "The world ended yesterday"

That pretty much sums up my views on 2012.

How about planet X or Mckennas conexions to the I ching?

I am looking forward to it. I went camping for Y2K up in the sierra nevadas. I was disappointed upon returning, civilization hadn't crumbled . . . darn!

I would like a parallel universe passport to see how each of these scenarios unfold.

And then in the third "The world ended yesterday"

That pretty much sums up my views on 2012.

This implys some hind sight! If your view is that far reaching I want some tips on the stock-market for the next few years-

:P

This implys some hind sight! If your view is that far reaching I want some tips on the stock-market for the next few years-

:P

The stock market will be higher than it is today. That has been the long term truth of the stock market since it's inception.

The stock market will be higher than it is today. That has been the long term truth of the stock market since it's inception.

Yeah 'cept for those pesky crashes, burst bubbles and retrenchments.

Sign in to follow this