TwoTrees

Who wants to 'smell' and 'taste' the "internet experience?"

*~ FAQ and Homepage for this scentsational technology ~* (quite entertaining)

The idea of this site was inspired by recent chapters in my college course textbook. It was like a trainwreck. I had to go and get a look-see at this site.

There is talk somewhere on the site for developments on making this a tasting experience, as well.

I am intrigued, yet horrorfied in the same moment on contemplating the possibilities. Sorry, I guess strange is what I know most. :lol:

*~ list of ingredients ~*

This list made my eyes do the bulging pop-out thing.

*~ FAQ and Homepage for this scentsational technology ~* (quite entertaining)

The idea of this site was inspired by recent chapters in my college course textbook. It was like a trainwreck. I had to go and get a look-see at this site.

There is talk somewhere on the site for developments on making this a tasting experience, as well.

I am intrigued, yet horrorfied in the same moment on contemplating the possibilities. Sorry, I guess strange is what I know most. :lol:

*~ list of ingredients ~*

This list made my eyes do the bulging pop-out thing.

Thanks, I have been waiting for it from quite some time. But still we are far away from our aim. The possibility to pick up the scent in a place and send it through the net. Immagine smelling your lover natural scent. Or that particular smell of dust and old air that some books have or the house where you would pass the vacations when you were a kid had. That we cannot do, and that is what we are really after.