Hey,

I have been interested in spiritual growth for a while but am just beginning to get serious. I have Franz Bardon and I think it is a good start but I am not sure how much I relate to the specifics of his dogma.

So I have been going on my own with particular interest in spirit guides and such. I believe i contacted them (3 of them) once but it was brief and our communication was brief and uninformative. I am looking for guidance on meditation practise because I am severely undertaught on the subject.

All in all i have been really impressed with what i have seen/experienced in my short personal attempts and want to dive deeper in. I need some guidance to point me in the right direction. My beliefs about spirits and God are not classified in any category that i know (and I'm in philosophy :P) so it is my own belief and it is shaping well through my early attempts.

Please message or reply if you can help me out!

Thanks!

Hi SlippySlim,

Nice to meet you sir!

I'm down for Private Discussion........You know what to do.

I'm a Christian, non-denom, who believes in the biblical version of the bible only.

I've also received Dzogchen transmission & empowerments to do various "Buddhist" practices.

I've also done comparative religious studies for a number of years now, 12 approximately.

Yep, just drop me a line man. (I assume your a man...sorry)

God bless!

Stefos

Hey Slim. If you feel a strong connection with Bardon then i say go with his system. If you however feel something is missing for you then i suggest that you send out a prayer or wish to connect with a system that is perfect for you and the path you should choose. Often when you knock on that door somebody opens.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

Slippy!
Bardon is an amazing magician and mystic. His initiatory book is the backbone to my studies.

First off - I agree with you, I don't see "god" as some moralistic consciousness that rewards and punishes. I think that point of view may not be correct, considering the sequence of creation when one considers the necessity of something to derive from nothing, and the assumption that "all is mind", which I believe, it doesn't make sense that there would be any moral bias or motivation behind the primordial forces of creation.

However - though I don't personally subscribe to his dogmatic view of the matter ...

...side note: I get the feeling that some of the dogmatic view portrayed by Bardon are nothing more than deterrents to the "untrained" magician. To keep a novice from going on a murdering spree or what not. Personally, I get the feeling that bardon is not dogmatic nor necessarily moralistic - but that he gives that air in order to keep the hate-driven black magician and the power hungry practitioner from finding too much interest in his work.

... I have seen benefit after benefit of what he's laid out. And, after having followed that path for nearly 2 years now - slowly but surely working my way through the steps - I can say that what he describes is real and that working his path will definitely lead you to what he claims it will.

Good luck, and welcome! I'm new here as well :P

Sign in to follow this