Stigweard

$1.5million Fajin Challenge

A short videoclip of Michael Phillips that proves 100% that Phillips uses kinetic energy waves/vibrations!

It's IMPOSSIBLE to do this with simple muscle activity!

Donwload the clip, watch again and again the seconds where Phillips transfers Jing!

Watch closely how his forearms move and how they transfer kinetic energy waves/vibrations in such a magnitude that they flow into his opponents body and throw him backwards!

Every claim that Phillips DOESN'T have the Jing is therefore complete BS!

Everybody who is intelligent and observant enough: Please comment about what I mean!

http://youtu.be/FZf5efMQqwY

Therefore: Physical contact is very well needed due to the kinetic nature of the Jing energy!

Edited by Dorian Black

What I'd like to say regarding videos is that no matter what the recipient in the video senses, the video itself, to an outside observer, can't be proof of some refined energy transmission (difficult to find a term that can't be confused with more common forms), because technique can do amazing things. Just thinks of Bruce Lee's one-inch-punch. Just one inch - one could think he used internal energy. But it was technique.

Also, I've seen a guy make a whip crack with only forward motion while I tried my best but needed a following backwards motion to make it crack. His motion was totally fluid and forward-only. This showed me what a difference technique can make.

• Like 2

What I'd like to say regarding videos is that no matter what the recipient in the video senses, the video itself, to an outside observer, can't be proof of some refined energy transmission (difficult to find a term that can't be confused with more common forms), because technique can do amazing things. Just thinks of Bruce Lee's one-inch-punch. Just one inch - one could think he used internal energy. But it was technique.

Also, I've seen a guy make a whip crack with only forward motion while I tried my best but needed a following backwards motion to make it crack. His motion was totally fluid and forward-only. This showed me what a difference technique can make.

Why do I have to think now of the church guys who refused to watch through Galilei's telescope...? :P

Edited by Dorian Black

If he need physical contact then: no movements.

When I asked about points of contact and whether he could do it through finger tips, Gary directed me to the videos on his site. Looking at the video, it looks like a full body contact push. Very hard to see as it as just energy.

Dorian - can you point to any videos where it is just a finger touch?

Thanks, Jeff

Heya Jeff ... I think it is awesome that you are going to go to Gary. I really want to emphasize though, as mentioned previously, that anecdotal evidence is not credible proof of anything. It provides no baseline data that can be quantified. Also your visit will not meet the requirements of being a "controlled environment", it will be in Gary's "space" where he has control. The purpose of a double-blind experiment is to remove any chance that the demonstrator or the subject can influence the results. Only then can we have confidence in the outcome.

Let me perhaps add a few "requests" to the format:

• Have the camera set up side-on to the "test",
  • Do 2 test formats, one where Gary is standing in "embrace the tree" position (i.e. arms in front palms facing back to him), and one where you are standing in "embrace the tree",
  • Make sure you are a in a comfortable and well structured stance, a bow and arrow stance is preferable with one foot a shoulder width forward of the other. Do not stand with feet parallel, it is too easy to break your balance. Again stand with one foot in front of the other in a well structured, well balanced stance,
  • When Gary is in "embrace the tree" you lightly touch his forearms with only your fingers (I acknowledge that contact is required),
  • When you are standing in "embrace the tree" Gary lightly touches your forearms with only his fingers,
  • Any more contact than this and the test is invalid. We are looking for a legitimate transfer of "Jin" therefore, whilst contact is required, you should be able to do it just through finger contact. As soon as you allow the full palm to come into contact you are immediately allowing a conventional push to happen.
  • Under no circumstance should you "lock your structure", this is called "the bronze man" technique and it is a trick with these demonstrations that create the "bounce back" effect. With a locked frame the subject has no choice but to bounce back. Keep your body relaxed and make sure there is plenty of "give" in your arms. Stay relaxed and do not tense up or lock your structure,
  • With the video we will see whether Gary can truly "project Jin" by seeing if there is any sign of a push being made; if he moves his body mass toward the target (i.e. you), if he extends his arms at you and if his arms follow the target then it is just a push/shove. Granted it may be a good push because I would be confident in saying that Gary has developed some good internal connections, but a push is still a push. [For example the earlier clip of Gary pushing the guy into the fence is just that, a push, a good push but still just a push].
If this format is followed than I also would be very interested in seeing the video. But once again, success of failure, even this video (just like every other damn video being spammed about) is not the sort of credible evidence required to establish a body of base-line data. Only in a proper double-blind, controlled environment can we have a degree of confidence in the results.

;)

Hi Stigweard,

Thanks for the suggested test advice. I have asked Gary about a few of these questions, but have not gotten a response other than his statement that I will need the fence and to watch his videos.

Also, I should warn everyone that while I a familiar with spiritual practices and energy transmission, I do not have a martial arts backgound. Though I do have a good friend with multiple black belts, so maybe I should invite him for the test.

Best, Jeff

Since his emotional liposuction works with relatively little pressure, just the touch of a finger, and is not supposed to work through pressure anyway, but shooting in jing at specific points, he should be able to demonstrate the effect of EmoLipo on a standing person - or a somewhat similar effect.

The EmoLipo he did on my heart point (with clothes on) left a wet and slightly bloody patch of skin. Not sure whether that happened due to an energy transfer or a special technique of applying pressure. He moved the finger a lot, so maybe it was friction from the clothes.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

Also, I should warn everyone that while I a familiar with spiritual practices and energy transmission, I do not have a martial arts backgound. Though I do have a good friend with multiple black belts, so maybe I should invite him for the test.

You can ask Gary if you can bring your martial arts friend, if he has a stronger and more trained body than you, so he can make the test for you and you simply watch the test as a witness!

When I asked about points of contact and whether he could do it through finger tips, Gary directed me to the videos on his site. Looking at the video, it looks like a full body contact push. Very hard to see as it as just energy.

Dorian - can you point to any videos where it is just a finger touch?

Thanks, Jeff

No. In the long power demonstration video, Gary uses the taichi push form,

in the short power & cold power demonstration video, he uses the taichi press form to transfer power.

These are two of the traditional tachi forms which are used for transfer of Jing in Temple Style Taichi.

These are explained in detail in Waysun Liao's book "Taichi Classics".

Know what? I'm getting curious. Dorian, can you do that?

No! As I also pointed out to Gary, I have no Nei Kung ability yet to demonstrate!

After achieving the Jing and posting the horse/cow video, you can still decide if you want to test me then! ;)

Edited by Dorian Black

So we need to be clear about this -- Stig has presented very clear stipulations and I think they are fair! Thanks Stig.

Still it won't meet the $1.5 million "double blind" standards which -- no need to even discuss that! haha.

O.K. but Dorian is now insistent Gary requires a full hand contact to transfer jin energy while Stig is insisting on only a one finger touch.

I agree with Stig that if this is a real jing transfer then a one touch should be enough. I am seeing my friend tonight and Jim Nance qigong master did the one finger touch on him just 10 days ago -- he said he "amped it up" and my friend was collapsing -- with bliss energy though. haha.

O.K. anyway whatever Gary can do -- it sounds like he's doing it for free and so I'm happy with whatever happens -- but also sounds like consensus is not going to be reached on the full hand versus one finger approach.

Yeah good luck in your search Stig.

I know you say word of mouth is not good enough for you -- why not just call up one of the Spring Forest Qigong masters and get a phone healing?

I know you want the martial arts take down approach but I think the higher level a master is the less likely they are going to demonstrate any power with negative intentions to it.

O.K. for example Chunyi Lin said he was in a double blind study to heal fibromylagia or however it's spelled -- but Chunyi Lin, as a control, was supposed to "fake" heal people sometimes -- so just pretend to do the healing but not transmit any energy. He said this did not work because he can read their blockages and then it is like a holographic experience. So he can not pretend not to heal them because it seems that healing the other person also helps heal himself when he reads the blockages.

Like Yan Xin says...

I warned the Chairman of the Liaoning Qigong Association not to
personally introduce patients to me. Signals would pass through and affect him. This is especially true for an elderly person, but he would not listen. One day, he insisted on introducing a patient with gallstones to me. As soon as he mentioned the
patient's name, his gall bladder became painful. Finally, he told me, "Dr. Yan, don't punish me. My gall bladder is really painful and that is no exaggeration. You must treat it for me!"

So yeah holographic reality.

The Chongqing city government certified that there was no mistake in the
> records of Yan Xin's successful cases, but investigators wanted to test
> his powers in person. Yan Xin told the municipal inspector, Zeng Youzhi,
> to stand facing the wall, while he stood a few yards away. When he raised
> his hands and pushed forward, Zeng Youzhi was pushed into the wall. When
> Yan Xin pulled his hands back, Zeng started falling backward, until he was
> so frightened that he shouted for Yan Xin to stop.

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/klist/k1998/k98d00018.html

According
> to experimenters, when Yan Xin is not using his energy, the resistance
> between his two hands is hundreds of ohms higher than that of an ordinary
> person --- the effect of daily chi gong practice. When he releases his
> energy, his resistance is thousands of ohms higher.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

It isn't just energy if contact HAS to be made. It may be physical induced vibration if contact has to be made.

All this would be much more interesting if the rules called for off-body.

The master who did fa jin to me could do it off body. We project qi off body. The people I have accidentally knocked over in the past were several feet away; we see people move around with the qi projection as in it physically moves them. Why can't the martial guys do it off body? The only possible conclusion is that they are talking about a physical happening instead of a pure energy happening. A pure energy event does not require physical contact. And there are at least two people who post on here who have seen this.

Not to take anything away from those MA who can move just a bit and send someone flying. That alone takes a great deal of gongfu.

• Like 3

It isn't just energy if contact HAS to be made. It may be physical induced vibration if contact has to be made.

All this would be much more interesting if the rules called for off-body.

The master who did fa jin to me could do it off body. We project qi off body. The people I have accidentally knocked over in the past were several feet away; we see people move around with the qi projection as in it physically moves them. Why can't the martial guys do it off body? The only possible conclusion is that they are talking about a physical happening instead of a pure energy happening. A pure energy event does not require physical contact. And there are at least two people who post on here who have seen this.

Not to take anything away from those MA who can move just a bit and send someone flying. That alone takes a great deal of gongfu.

As far as I am concerned, I am NOT interested in energy transfer that works only on the ultra-sensitive vegan guy who has "all of his channels open". This seems to be the case with MOST of the guys who transfer FLUFFY/reiki/energy bubble/universal energy over their AURAS and without contact.

I am more interested in the kind of DENSE CORE energy transfer that can ko everyone, even the musclebound mma streetfighter goon who eats red meat all day long and who has "all of his energy channels closed".

There are only very few guys who developed that kind of energy at all and most of them need direct contact for the transfer.

Very few hardcore guys like John Chang, Waysun Liao, Shi Ming, Ma Yue Liang or even Nina Kulagina seem to have developed this Dense High-Frequency Core Jing energy to such an enormous degree that they can transfer it through the air without contact, but that's extremely rare. And as I said, they developed their dense core energy from the inside, not their aura fluff!

That's the kind of energy that can affect matter directly and produce psychokinesis.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

... I am NOT interested in energy transfer that works only on the ultra-sensitive vegan guy who has "all of his channels open". This seems to be the case with MOST of the guys who transfer FLUFFY/reiki/energy bubble/universal energy over their AURAS and without contact.

I don't think any who post here are interested in that either.

Personally not only am I not interested in that but I am also not interested in the kind of energy that has to have a physical push to make it look like it is energy. Again, IF it is a pure energy experience then physical contact is not needed. IF physical contact is needed then it has a mechanical vibration component. And from my understanding from what you yourself posted, it does. And again, at least two who post on here have seen this type of fa jin without touching and there was nothing wimpy about it. And I didn't say that the mechanical vibration instead of energy method was not super awesome extremely powerful oh my god beyond heaven stupendous. I'm sure it is.

• Like 2

A short videoclip of Michael Phillips that proves 100% that Phillips uses kinetic energy waves/vibrations!

It's IMPOSSIBLE to do this with simple muscle activity!

Donwload the clip, watch again and again the seconds where Phillips transfers Jing!

Watch closely how his forearms move and how they transfer kinetic energy waves/vibrations in such a magnitude that they flow into his opponents body and throw him backwards!

Every claim that Phillips DOESN'T have the Jing is therefore complete BS!

Everybody who is intelligent and observant enough: Please comment about what I mean!

http://youtu.be/FZf5efMQqwY

Therefore: Physical contact is very well needed due to the kinetic nature of the Jing energy!

OK lets use some "intelligence" with a good dose of critical thinking ;)

1. The "subject" is a student of Michael Phillips thus the student is complicit to what "should" happen. Therefore this video should be immediately discounted as reliable evidence of anything on those grounds alone,
  2. The subject is compliant to the "push" and is using a technique called "the bronze man"; meaning the subject is deliberately "locking up" their structure to give Michael something to push against. It is a training technique popular in the Yang style and is only meant to be just that, a training technique ... giving the partner a locked up structure to give themselves something to push against to help them correct their structure for optimum force output. Except these "teachers", no doubt due to being too insular in their practice, have chosen to believe that they can do this crap against anyone and are spamming around their vids claiming as such (case in point: Michael Phillips).
  3. When finally Michael accepted the challenge to try and do this "fajin" on a non-compliant person ... he failed.
  4. The first gentleman you see in the clip is Ray Abeyta (pink shirt), a once virulent supporter of Michael Phillips, who has recently came out to confirm that all these demonstrations by Michael Phillips requires compliance in exactly the manner I have outlined.
  5. This video is neither proof nor evidence for anything one way or the other. It is not conducted in a controlled environment and the "effect" is being manipulated on so many levels that it should be discarded without any further consideration.

How about Gary's video??

LOL ... that is so obviously a crude shove pure and simple ...

;)

• Like 2

IF it is a pure energy experience then physical contact is not needed. IF physical contact is needed then it has a mechanical vibration component. And from my understanding from what you yourself posted, it does. And again, at least two who post on here have seen this type of fa jin without touching and there was nothing wimpy about it. And I didn't say that the mechanical vibration instead of energy method was not super awesome extremely powerful oh my god beyond heaven stupendous. I'm sure it is.

This is not really directed at Ya Mu but his comments raise my post.

So what is it we are trying prove here?

Is it that Fa Jin exists or not? Or who has it and who does not?

It sounds more like a witch hunt on some level... And I don't mean to make this so negative but what do we really gain in the end of all of this?

And I am not suggesting that the motivation is not reasonable on some level from those who want to do this... but I just shake my head reading through these pages on what is it anyone hopes to really find out by taking videos of others.

Added: I see Gary's video. That should be disregarded as showing anything useful.

Edited by dawei
  • Like 2

I don't think any who post here are interested in that either.

Personally not only am I not interested in that but I am also not interested in the kind of energy that has to have a physical push to make it look like it is energy. Again, IF it is a pure energy experience then physical contact is not needed. IF physical contact is needed then it has a mechanical vibration component. And from my understanding from what you yourself posted, it does. And again, at least two who post on here have seen this type of fa jin without touching and there was nothing wimpy about it. And I didn't say that the mechanical vibration instead of energy method was not super awesome extremely powerful oh my god beyond heaven stupendous. I'm sure it is.

This energy I'm talking about comes from your tantien, the center of your being!

It's primal dense core root energy, the source of everything you are, yuan chi, jing, essence!

Certainly it's so dense and powerful that it vibrates the matter of your physical body when it flows through!

The physical vibration is an effect, not the cause!

Am I the only one who gets that?

What is real Taoist Alchemy and why is taoism the way of return?

Because it's all about reversing the energy degration and transform it back into core energy!

It's about going the reverse way, from the fruit to the root!

Taomeow seems to be one of the few other persons on this forum who gets that too...

What you call "pure energy" is the already degraded "stepped-down" energy of the outer channels or even the aura, the "fruit".

1. The first gentleman you see in the clip is Ray Abeyta (pink shirt), a once virulent supporter of Michael Phillips, who has recently came out to confirm that all these demonstrations by Michael Phillips requires compliance in exactly the manner I have outlined.
  2. This video is neither proof nor evidence for anything one way or the other. It is not conducted in a controlled environment and the "effect" is being manipulated on so many levels that it should be discarded without any further consideration.

Telling fairy tales again?

The first teacher Ray praises on his website is still Mike Phillips!

Obviously he hasn't updated his website since he doesn't support Mike anymore, right?

http://www.texastaichi.net/rayTeachers.aspx

WolRayMichLou1adj2.jpg

interesting, the jing cant be projected beyond the body without touching or having the other person calibrated... is this where we need yin, yang gong, and condense the already reacted two energies... ;)

I see Gary's video. That should be disregarded as showing anything useful.

Well, you are completely wrong! If you are intelligent and observant and analyze it for the same details and with the same method I already suggested for the Mike Phillips vid, you will come in both vids to the same conclusion as I did!

At least if you analyze his second demo video about short & cold power!

Edited by Dorian Black

Would Drew be eligible for the $1.5 million if he could demonstrate his O at a D method under controlled conditions?

• Like 1

What is real Taoist Alchemy and why is taoism the way of return?

Because it's all about reversing the energy degration and transform it back into core energy!

It's about going the reverse way, from the fruit to the root!

And I thought matter is condensed energy, taoism as the "way of return" is religion and religion means reconnecting to the divine, which means dissolution of earthly attachments. How can you return to condensed energy if that's your current existence anyway? The return is back to divinity, to that which children have more of than adults because they are more 'pure'. The unmanifest state, higher vibration.

One of the most condensed forms of energy used in martial arts is kinetic energy.

Like a fist punch to the stomach. It works like a mass driver cannon. Electromagnetic energy accelerates a mass. That mass (fist) can be called a projectile, and when set in motion, a huge 'particle' or an extremely dense form of 'radiation'. Usually people don't see it that way, but the fundamental principles are the same.

P.S.: I was just reminded of this video - maybe it can lighten up the mood a little. :)

Edited by Owledge

BTW Stig,

there are people on this forum who actually understand and get what I'm trying to bring across and they come to the same conclusions as I do!

Everything I do on this forum I do to help them to advance on their path!

But most of them prefer to talk to me via PM instead of participating in this mudslinging as I do because they can only shake their heads about the absurdities I have to fight with!

So I don't care how many people get it as long as at least some get my hints!

I guess it is as I told Gary today: "Guys like this Stig seem to be condemned to practice their empty taichi forms their entire life and will never get what it's all about! It's sad!"

But maybe I'm wrong and you are only faking to be able to further sell your empty taichi stuff but one of your taichi buddies already ordered secretly on your behalf Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD package...

Edited by Dorian Black