ancienthealth

for those of you that can ready people's energy over the internet..

I'm curious.. is your experience that

a. you are reading the current - present time energy of the person or

b. you are reading the energy of that particular post, almost like a time capsule, containing the energy they were emitting as they wrote it

c. both? depends?

It depends on ones abilities and how you view the situation.

Often the topic is obviously of interest to many and so the response is to those that are actually tuned into the topic.

Sometimes it is a topic which has lots of viewers hovering - watching a close exchange between the current responders. Most of the time the timidity of the person asking the question - or their vanity - prevents them from actually telling those responders available to engage with enough information to work with.

So instead of really getting down to specifics - once again it is somewhat more teaching or helping or clarifing to the larger hover group with a hope of hitting the mark somewhat with the person one is engaging with.

I do not "read" the people openly. If a person cannot ask a question with a proper preface then they will get a response far more tailored to the group. If a person omits necessary information to allow for real dialog - they do not wish to hear real answers or they are unable to have the answer. Either way - they will not hear an answer until they are able to ask the question with enough clarity being offered by them to allow an answer to be given.

I am a capable reader and energy worker if I choose to be.

• Like 1

That doesn't make sense or assist the OP. Do you see where I liked my own post? it's becuase I know what i've said to be true.

Edited by Mokona
  • Like 1

b. you are reading the energy of that particular post, almost like a time capsule, containing the energy they were emitting as they wrote it

This.

I think it's impossible to read someone's current-present energy over an internet post.

What Friend said was interesting. I feel as if I can do it sometimes but I have to be very careful of putting myself in the way. I hadn't thought at all about the belief part nor the other people's energy part.

Edit: and I can't tell 'when' it's from either. So really, I'm not any good at it at all:-)

I think you guys just gain insight through the perspective being typed. It's just empathy. IE; put yourself in their shoes, Universal Maxims.

Edited by teknix

This.

I think it's impossible to read someone's current-present energy over an internet post.

It is possible - not even particularly hard.

• Like 3

So make an educated guess about me from what I have typed? The practice is known as Psychology.

That doesn't make sense or assist the OP. Do you see where I liked my own post? it's becuase I know what i've said to be true.

Getting a sense of another persons energy by what they write on the internet can only be done by interpreting what they wrote

how they mean it ,

what it meant to them is always enigmatic to some degree or other to the reader .

If you could read their mind , you wouldnt need an internet connection.

(Or to speak , for that matter.)

I left it vague so as to leave others to their own perspective

Empathy is a real and useful trait , I see no reason to obscure it with 'energy vibes through the ether'

Edited by Stosh

Tuning into a person's energy over the Internet is not a big deal. An e-mail or forum post just becomes a kind of surrogate or conduit to the person.

It's not guessing and empathy isn't required either. Empathy is more of a psychic connection; I can't tell you how many empathic people I know who resonate with other people's problems, making their own life a mess.

• Like 2

Someone tell me how I'm feeling right now.

I'd also like it if you could report the time/time zone, regarding the exact time in which you "read" me

Good luck with that, by your tone I would guess annoyed.

Someone tell me how I'm feeling right now.

I'd also like it if you could report the time/time zone, regarding the exact time in which you "read" me

First, I would just go ahead and change my handle to "not willing" because "willing" brings up all of your experiences where you were "not willing". These experiences have the flavor of judging and criticizing others, both at the mental and spiritual level. Judging is weak for your ancestors as well.

The leading weakness in your six harmonies (like many on this forum) is relationships. For example, if I think about you and getting along with others and then think about not getting along, there's a weakness there (again it's weak for your ancestors).

The OP asked a real question based on people's actual experience. What are you adding to the thread if you have made up your mind in advance and think it's all a bunch of BS?

• Like 2

This is how it works. If you experience it personally then you understand the whole thing in one go.

It looks and feels like this:

oneness.jpg

except color changing until it all dissolves into oneness :lol:

I like what clarity's avatar is :lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

The leading weakness in your six harmonies (like many on this forum) is relationships. For example, if I think about you and getting along with others and then think about not getting along, there's a weakness there (again it's weak for your ancestors).

That's true for me. I can feel all blissed out - but people I have to deal with in my life - take my jokes personally - and get mad about the stupidest stuff. It's hard to find sane people in the real world.

The OP asked a real question based on people's actual experience. What are you adding to the thread if you have made up your mind in advance and think it's all a bunch of BS?

Why should anyone respond if they havent made up their mind in advance , just like you and me??

We do post , hopefully ..Because the one who has made up their mind is contributing their understanding in the best interest in the readers of the postings.

I dont think it behooves anyone to entertain the fabulous false ,( which undermines a greater truth

that your own understanding may contain on spiritual matters ) to engender or foster gullibility OR to support development of uncertainty about simple everyday facts of life that are best accepted.

Some concepts folks hold are based on deceptions , others are not.

Conveying which is which, is the best lesson-gift (though we may not agree)

Have a nice weekend regardless.

Stosh

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

First, I would just go ahead and change my handle to "not willing" because "willing" brings up all of your experiences where you were "not willing". These experiences have the flavor of judging and criticizing others, both at the mental and spiritual level. Judging is weak for your ancestors as well.

It's a username, for an internet forum, I really don't see the big deal.

You judged wrong, I'm quite active within my community volunteering. People ask for my guidance-often. I'm sure my relationships with others is something I could stand to work on- as is everything else... your statement just strikes me as very vague.

What exactly are the 6 harmonies to you? To my knowledge what you have "described" me as has nothing to do with them.

I hadn't made up my mind in advance, or else I wouldn't have asked someone to perform a "genuine" reading. A reading based on an avatar that has no resemblance to me physically and a body of text that could/could not still be resonating with my current mood.

What do my "ancestors" have anything to do with this? Or did you "read" me and all of my lineage coming from Russia?

Good luck with that, by your tone I would guess annoyed.

nope. I was actually in a really good mood, still am, I had just gotten done speaking with my therapist.

I've had my own experiences with heightened senses, but of this matter I am quite skeptical.

Was I right, was you feeling annoyed?

:mellow:

hahaha, just as I was responding to you.

I typed it that way, punctuation is also important, to be misleading. I wanted a genuine reading.

• Like 1