what? no. i dont know anything about that guy. might not even know how much of that video i even understand/stood! :lol:

But it seems like a mutual understanding is at hand. the one without the hatchet.

His eyes arent blue. :lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Something about the whole story bugs me. The way it's presented. Pure bread and games.Circus spectacle. Cheesy moral entertainment.

Can't really explain it that well.

But the guy... on one side he's all peace&love and then he self-aggrandizes about the (deadly?) violence he inflicted, all while apparently playing an alternate personality act.

There are events kinda similar in style that were completely made up by marketing firms.

The line where the TV host said KMPH has exclusive rights to the story was pathetic, but I guess it's better than hiding it.

• Like 1

also how the fuck does he get that tent from walmart back in its bag?! i had to buy a duffle bag 4 times the size of the original bag to have something to carry it in. My bf can pack it down to the right size but i just can't do it even half as good :(

• Like 1

Yeah, compacting a tent is a high skill. I can't do it either.

Ask your boyfriend to teach you the art. ;)

i think it's because some people are the tent, and others are the tent bag ;)

best gay joke i have ever heard :lol:

• Like 1

Something about the whole story bugs me. The way it's presented. Pure bread and games.Circus spectacle. Cheesy moral entertainment.

Can't really explain it that well.

But the guy... on one side he's all peace&love and then he self-aggrandizes about the (deadly?) violence he inflicted, all while apparently playing an alternate personality act.

There are events kinda similar in style that were completely made up by marketing firms.

The line where the TV host said KMPH has exclusive rights to the story was pathetic, but I guess it's better than hiding it.

When highly adrenalised anyone and everyone speaks differently in tone and speed and vehemence of language than when they feel their usual self. We all also speak rather differently from usual when we are super relaxed. These arent alternate personalities, these are expressions of the spectrum available to us.

Kai stopped a psychotic guy from causing untold havoc and destruction, there was nothing deadly about what he did.

Do people "self aggrandise" when they score a goal? Is it' self aggrandising' when people are animated and celebratory? I dont see any vanity in Kai's report, I see a lot of anger and fear and righteous indignation and love in him, all mixed up and highly activated.

The fact that marketing firms are inspired by /parasitic upon such high energy moments is because they are memorable high impact times. Marketing is about making thier product memorable and high impact.

We cant allow marketing and media exploitation/ commmentary/ opportunism on life's events to make us self conscious about what is ours, to inhibit us/blind us to real life.

Imagine if one day you are at the birth of a baby. You have been waiting for the baby to arrive, present during the labour, waiting nearby, excited, hoping all will be well. A medic comes to you in scrubs and gives you the news about the new life having arrived safely and beautifully. Do you swallow your tears of joy and relief and desire to cheer and buy flowers, because you've seen it so many times on cheesy tv shows and movies?

• Like 2

best gay joke i have ever heard :lol:

How do you tell if a gay man is a comedian?

Warning: vulgar and inappropriate:

When you lick his asshole ((rimjob)) it goes "ba-dum tisshhh!" ((rim shot))

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant