Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Exploring the Reality of Thought Forms

This is a simple and general book about exploring the reality of the mind....as the title basically states. However, within the simplicity of the book I found an enormous depth of knowledge and it was apparent to me that the author does have a lot of background experience in this area.

I would say about 50% of the knowledge in this book I was familiar with....however the level of depth and clarity that the author is able to convey his subject matter expanded my understanding about topics that I thought I already had a good grasp on. I don't think I have ever highlighted so much in any book, there are precious gems everywhere in this book. He clarified a lot of my own experiences of the nature of the mind, reality as well as my experiences with Trance and Magic. I have already applied some of his techniques in order to clear and re-formulate some of my mental constructs and have found great success.

The only thing I might have complained about is he does come of a bit too academic at times for my own esoteric tendencies.....but that is also one of the strengths of the book and I feel he hits the right balance as best he can when talking about such fuzzy esoteric topics. Best of all its dirt cheap, only a penny on amazon.

It was a great read, I didn't want to put it down and read it in 3 days.

http://www.amazon.com/Mindscape-Exploring-Reality-Thought-Forms/dp/0835606600/ref=la_B001KI2PPO_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361924060&sr=1-2

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

What do you make of the review on Amazon OldGreen?

Hmmmm...I just put up a review. You are referring to the negative one? People have there own opinions I suppose. Judge for yourself, the books only a penny.

My 2 cents, Peace

Hmmmm...I just put up a review. You are referring to the negative one? People have there own opinions I suppose. Judge for yourself, the books only a penny.

My 2 cents, Peace

I was interested in how your reading was different from the negative review. It seems I've read a bunch of this type of stuff and it gets very 'samey'. So your review made it sound different and the other one was sufficiently negative to wonder about what made the difference. I wondered if cultivation might be the difference. I'm done ordering books for now, even at a penny.

I was interested in how your reading was different from the negative review. It seems I've read a bunch of this type of stuff and it gets very 'samey'. So your review made it sound different and the other one was sufficiently negative to wonder about what made the difference. I wondered if cultivation might be the difference. I'm done ordering books for now, even at a penny.

He does cover a lot of material I am sure other authors cover. The difference for me was his writing style and the clarity which he was able to expound on the topics, it brought a lot of my own experiences into focus and helped me better understand them, it was a good "refresher" for me. He also does teach some techniques for exploring the mind which are very basic and simple but which I have found very useful.

My 2 cents, Peace

Sign in to follow this