Sign in to follow this  
lazysamadhi

Can't sign out of my account

Dear Mods, is it a rule that posters can't sign out of their accounts. I can't sign out of my account and if this continues to be an issue, I would rather you guys delete this account because I do not wish to be logged into the taobums 24/7.

If the sign out option is made invalid for my account, then please delete this account. Thank you.

Some members have reported having this problem, although it is not specifically a policy of the site that causes it. If you delete your cookies you will be logged out from the site. I think some users made other suggestions of possible actions that can be taken in another thread in this forum. Let us know if you have trouble finding it, but I think it had a similar subject line to yours.

Please show all other threads with subject lines similar to mine. It is a pain to always delete my cookies everytime I wanna log out of thetaobums. Cheers.

I'm having the same problem using Firefox. I too think it would be a hassle to constantly delete cookies. Perhaps this bug should be corrected.

Internet Options -> General Tab -> Check "Delete browsing hsitory on exit" -> Click "Delete" -> Uncheck "Preserve favorites website data". -> click "Delete" -> restart internet explorer.

Sign in to follow this