Immortal4life

Ultimate Thread Ever. Tao, God, The Universe, Nature, The Earth, Human History, etc.

Yes, of course I accept :)

Best wishes to you

Thank you, and the very best of wishes to you.

amen on that article!! it makes total sense. I only know that with my own cannabis experiences the "3D-ness of thought becomes quite apparent; the triangulations are readily visible. I use it as a transport for ceremony on occasion; the time Joe and I had the incredible success with the kundalini coming up through the ground and zapping someone's breast cancer was done with the help of cannabis.

Quite a mind expander, if used correctly. I like to smoke it and read Manley Hall or Blavatsky. Wow, lol.

Its an excellent meditation aid. And yes a wonderful healer, with or without the fictional Jesus.

Rick Simpson and Cannabis Oil.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Wow incredible...

If the op understands everything he posted, he's figured out secrets buried for millenias.

Worth another look

Edited by welkin

I am not at the center of the Universe. I see myself flowing with the flotation of the Earth. It would be a scary thing if gravity gave out. I see Dorothy inside her house inside the winds of a tornado. 

On 21-11-2019 at 3:14 PM, welkin said:

Wow incredible...

If the op understands everything he posted, he's figured out secrets buried for millenias.

Worth another look

There is only the eternal figuring out of the infinite, evermore effortlessly and joyfully here and now. And the way to enjoy your eternal figuring out, is to let the emotion be enough, reach for the emotion that feels better, and then the let the energy motional grid fill itself in with all the things you truely have always wanted to figure out that you and only you can truely figure it all out in the way you truely do want to figure it out and will be figuring it out and are figuring it out, that you can receive your reception of all of it by allowing yourself to feel what it feels like to have figured out what you truely want to figure out, and let the emotion be enough, and allow it to expand evermore effortlessly for you as your natural and effortless figuring out all that you truely want to figure out.

If you care primarily about how you feel emotionally, you allow for the natural alignment with your own true ability to truely figure all of it out, as you allow for the alignment of your physical being and greater non-physical consciousness, through which all figuring out is allowed to take place effortlessly and joyously and eternally being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creating, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love, of which you are always an insperable, unconditionally loved, guided and supported extension of it, being and becoming evermore freely and joyously here and now.

On 1-12-2019 at 8:43 PM, Jim D. said:

I am not at the center of the Universe. I see myself flowing with the flotation of the Earth. It would be a scary thing if gravity gave out. I see Dorothy inside her house inside the winds of a tornado. 

You have a center aswell, like that of your sun and your planet and the milkyway galaxy and the andromedan galaxy and the big bang.

And your center is felt, by your emotion. It is the center that indicates the allowed blending/convergence/alignment of your natural state of being, of physical and non-physical, or lesser allowed blending/convergence/alignment. Feeling better emotionally, to feeling worse.

The way to allow the alignment, is to allow it. If you think thoughts that feel worse, those thoughts are resistant in nature to your natural state of enlightenment. Thus meditation is an effortless way to allow for the alignment by simply releasing all thought and thus also releasing all energetically resistant/self contradictory thought. And thinking and focusing for the purpose of feeling better, is again yet even further an act of non-action or art of allowing your natural enlightnement or blending/converging/aligning of your physical consciousness with your greater non-physical consciousness, to allow your natural realisation of the total you of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now.

As one is all and all is one. You can create the experience of seperation, it doesn't require any action to let go of that experience. It requires you to let go of creating that experience. As you create it through energy motional thought stream / pattern. For the exploration of unique individuality, as all of existence coming to know itself from all the different points of view that existence has of itself. As ever expanding consciousness, of pure positive energy, is all that you primarily truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, a small part of which is focused here through the lense of your physical extension that you call your physical being, that is ment to be way more often in alignment with your eternal and infinite aspect of your true total nature of your being and becoming evermore here and now, as liquid love.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1