Mark Saltveit

Can there be such a thing as a Nazi Dao?

Anti-semitism arose because the Jews were an identifiable 'other' group amid the Christian world. They took the blame for most things for centuries (including the death fo Christ). This is just one example of one of the worst sides of human nature ... that is to blame others for one's own misfortunes.

Do you really think that anti-semitism in the west is only of the "Christian blaming Jews" variety? Frankly, I feel this is a perception coming from the Jews themselves. Jesus was a Jew and the Christians are grateful to and worship this Jew who redeemed them from eternal suffering. Anti-semetism is not what you believe it is.

Strangely, anti-semitism doesn't seem to exist in the East.

I suppose people are looking for final solutions ... although it is a chilling phrase ... but of course if you were even going to attempt a solution to anything you would first have to know the cause, its nature and so on ... i.e. properly understand the world. Even then the idea of 'final' meaning ... that's it for ever ... is probably also erroneous.

In the TTC there are statements about the best way to govern. But there is a lot more besides. I'm not sure that governing is seen as a solution but more a case of 'if you are going to do it it is best to do it this way' ...

If we are going to do it? Is there a choice? If there is, then why do it at all? Why not practise wu-wei and leave things be?

People are willing die for what they believe in because they have no choice. Hitler died for what he believed in. Are you willing to die for Daoism?

Do you really think that anti-semitism in the west is only of the "Christian blaming Jews" variety? Frankly, I feel this is a perception coming from the Jews themselves. Jesus was a Jew and the Christians are grateful to and worship this Jew who redeemed them from eternal suffering. Anti-semetism is not what you believe it is.

1) There is the accusation among religious people "The jews killed our messiah". As twisted as it is, it can't account for everything.

2) The talmud is in parts quite a xenophobic document. Following the talmudic philosophy of, so to speak: 'There are two types of people in the world: people who are jews and inferior people who are not jews that you can betray and exploit', will create resentment among people who just want to get along among equals.

Muslims have that kind of effect in Europe to the extent that they follow the same dogmas in their belief system. Those muslims who see themselves on a holy mission to expand the might of Islam will cause pretty much the same resentment that jews cause by acting immoral to other people.

All three major theistic religions have their segments that are all about power play. (The witch hunts are not a thing of the past. Female shamans in Africa are often still considered witches where Christianity tries to dominate.) It has to be kept in check, otherwise it will fully make up the public image of that religion.

3) If there is no resentment against jews in the eastern world, one has to check how many jews are living in that region. Historically many or maybe even most jews originated in western parts of Asia - mainly khazars that converted to talmudism and were then chased westwards into Europe because they were very bellicose. So historically they won't have had a strong incentive to move in the other direction.

Surely is an interesting topic though - jewish presence in east-asia, past and present.

Edited by Owledge

Its stood the test of time to be sure and that makes it successful. But it has doen this without espousing the modern virtue of individual liberty. Unless you can produce examples where it has done so. In fact it is characterised as being about conformity to the social norm (although this may be a stereotypical view).

I am not sure how long I'll last in this exchange if we're going to suggest that the modern virtue of individual liberty is required to have existed in 1000 BC across the globe as the yardstick comparison. Maybe you need to give examples of cultures who successfully employed that.

The individualism of that era was the 'essential we' as one author stated. A collective individual was very successful.

Re: Conformity: What country has a more stringent 'rule of law' than the US? And what speaks louder about conformity than law. The US is #1 in the world in incarceration yet China is 123 and India is 215 (the two largest populations which the US is but 25%).

is there evidence that it was a sense of individual freedom that made China survive?

Why do people fight for their country? Think 'collective we' means 'I survive'.

Yes there is a huge difference between laws which protect individual rights and freedom and those which limit the same. I don't really see what we would learn from the Chinese legal system ... but then I admit my knowledge of it is limited.

How about prosecution time?

Surely is an interesting topic though - jewish presence in east-asia, past and present.

What I find interesting is that practically all western thought is Jewish in origin. For religion and spirituality, there is Jesus Christ. For self-identity, there is Sigmund Freud. For politics - the place of self in society - there is Karl Marx. For a material reality, there is Einstein.

Eastern thought is non-Jewish in origin.

Well, just because Einstein was jewish, I wouldn't call his scientific views jewish-based. Your lineup of influential persons is quite selective. What can be called Western thought hasn't been shaped by just four people.

I would only dare the more limited statement that all three big theist religions have the same roots. There was the Torah. It's Old Testament in Christianity. Islam is based a lot on Christianity. A bit like Greek vs. Roman religion - same gods, different names.

What I find interesting though is - in tendency - the clearly visibible duality of western philosophy being analytical and eastern philosophy being synthetic.

What I find interesting though is - in tendency - the clearly visibible duality of western philosophy being analytical and eastern philosophy being synthetic.

What do you mean by synthetic? You mean synthesis, the "third stage of an argument in Hegelian dialectic"?

Can you explain with examples?

What do you mean by synthetic? You mean synthesis, the "third stage of an argument in Hegelian dialectic"?

Can you explain with examples?

Come on... If there's a duality, and one part of the duality is analysis, then what's the other part?

By philosophy, I don't mean the academic discipline, but the whole package all throughout the culture, affecting all sectors.

Come on... If there's a duality, and one part of the duality is analysis, then what's the other part?

By philosophy, I don't mean the academic discipline, but the whole package all throughout the culture, affecting all sectors.

Seriously, I am Chinese. So, if you say my thinking is synthetic, I'm going to say "huh? Come again?"

I think analytically - taking things apart to check how they fit together - just like anybody would to track out the logic. Synthesis is the other part? I don't get it.

You must not assume that everyone here is super smart.

OK, I'm not talking in absolutes now, just pointing out differing tendencies...

Take medicine: Western medicine is tendentially about trying things, collecting results, collecting much detail about a problem and then dealing with those details, focusing on them, thus falling into a habit of treating symptoms. Eastern medicine is more about understanding the roots for problems, where they originate, seeing the big picture, and then choosing a solution that is based on that whole so that one remedy won't cause other problems.

Western society emphasizes individuality a lot. Eastern society puts more importance on the common good. You can even see a geographically defined flow from one extreme to the other.

Western science thinks that if details are understood more, then many other details can be excluded in a problem solving process. Eastern science tries to include a broad spectrum, again, because that makes focusing on details unnecessary and prevents getting lost in narrow-mindedness.

Balance is important, yes, but I think right now the world could use a lot more synthetic thinking, because there's a severe imbalance. The world's societies are very much dominated by left-brain thinking (analytic), and there seems to be a correlation with fear-based behavior and order. Right-brain thinking is about creativity, formlessness, chaos. It requires a higher degree of selflessness to work, and that's a problem with all the fearmongering going on. This is also what the saying hints at: "Fear kills creativity.".

Example from the engineering sector:

laser spark plugs are analytic extremism (tries to squeeze a tiny bit more fuel efficiency and improved emissions out of a very complicated technology by putting in a lot more effort)

water fueled zero-point-energy engines are based on a synthetic approach (can be the crudest and most outdated engine imaginable and still has better fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions)

Since synthesis works best after analysis has been done, I consider Eastern philosophy more advanced - less fear-based and thus something worth striving for. The fact that China gradually includes the option to be treated by Western medicine where Eastern medicine is doing a good job is merely a political move, big business trying to conquer new markets. So while the West is experiencing enlightenment, the East gets corrupted. That's not real progress, just running away into safety... not creating more safety for more advanced approaches. The West, too, is not a safe haven for Eastern wisdom long-term. There is not so much a coming-together in the world than an expanding dominance by fear-based systems.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1

I am not sure how long I'll last in this exchange if we're going to suggest that the modern virtue of individual liberty is required to have existed in 1000 BC across the globe as the yardstick comparison. Maybe you need to give examples of cultures who successfully employed that.

I'm not suggesting that at all ... in fact the opposite ... I think you may be misunderstanding what I am trying to say. I was responding to something Aaron said which was that governments which do not espouse liberty and freedom will fail byt saying that there have in history been successful forms of government which did not frame their core beliefs around liberty.

The individualism of that era was the 'essential we' as one author stated. A collective individual was very successful.

Re: Conformity: What country has a more stringent 'rule of law' than the US? And what speaks louder about conformity than law. The US is #1 in the world in incarceration yet China is 123 and India is 215 (the two largest populations which the US is but 25%).

I'm not defending the US penal system ...

Why do people fight for their country? Think 'collective we' means 'I survive'.

the collective identity is a different concept than the individual ... perhaps it is more successful yes, but different.

Not sure what you mean by this.

For hundreds of years the Jews were persecuted in Europe by the Catholic church on this very basis.

If we are going to do it? Is there a choice? If there is, then why do it at all? Why not practise wu-wei and leave things be?

People are willing die for what they believe in because they have no choice. Hitler died for what he believed in. Are you willing to die for Daoism?

Why would I die for Taoism? Hitler died because he screwed up. He had initial succes conquering most of Europe and then decided to fight a war on two fronts ... his tactics on the invasion of Russia were wrong ... he sacrificed a whole army at Stalingrad because he was too inflexible. So it was his failure to adapt and change to circumstances that caused his downfall. In the end he killed himself in a bunker in Berlin to escape capture by the Red Army. By this time he was very sick physically and mentally because of the internal disharmony brought about by his actions in the world including the 'final solution' - he was destroyed by his own evil intent.

Well, just because Einstein was jewish, I wouldn't call his scientific views jewish-based. Your lineup of influential persons is quite selective. What can be called Western thought hasn't been shaped by just four people.

I would only dare the more limited statement that all three big theist religions have the same roots. There was the Torah. It's Old Testament in Christianity. Islam is based a lot on Christianity. A bit like Greek vs. Roman religion - same gods, different names.

There is an intellectual tradition in Jewish culture which may arise because of historical prohibitions against land and property ownership. I don't see how there can be any argument that Freud, Marx and Einstein shaped the modern world. Ok not on their own and not without context.

the monotheist religions are nothing like Greeks and Romans ... as they spent their time saying how similar and compatible their beliefs were Mercury = Hermes and Zeus = Jove and so on ... and not fighting over the suppose exclusive acces to the truth.

• Like 1

dawei, on 02 Mar 2013 - 23:14, said:snapback.png

Not sure what you mean by this.

Average time on death row. US=178 months; China=A matter of weeks.

Edited by dawei

Average time on death row. US=178 months; China=A matter of weeks.

OK ... is that a good thing? In a lot of countries there is no capital punishment. So those figures need to be read alongside what is actually happening in the legal process I suppose. But I completely accept then that there may be wonderful things about the Chinese legal process that I don't know about.

OK ... is that a good thing? In a lot of countries there is no capital punishment. So those figures need to be read alongside what is actually happening in the legal process I suppose. But I completely accept then that there may be wonderful things about the Chinese legal process that I don't know about.

I did simply say that there are lessons that could be learned from both sides. I am not making any judgments or calling it wonderful.

I would agree the legal process is good to understand as well. But what we know is the US has gone from weeks to years and our incarceration rate is incredibly high for our size. Again, no judgement but something is going on which may not be exclusively under the product of the legal system.

There is an intellectual tradition in Jewish culture which may arise because of historical prohibitions against land and property ownership.

Can you point me to some sources with more details?

Can you point me to some sources with more details?

I know its wikipedia but still correct:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_antisemitism

"Jews were subject to a wide range of legal disabilities and restrictions throughout the Middle Ages, some of which lasted until the end of the 19th century. Jews were excluded from many trades, the occupations varying with place and time, and determined by the influence of various non-Jewish competing interests. Often Jews were barred from all occupations but money-lending and peddling, with even these at times forbidden. The number of Jews permitted to reside in different places was limited; they were concentrated inghettos, and were not allowed to own land; they were subject to discriminatory taxes on entering cities or districts other than their own, were forced to swear special Jewish Oaths, and suffered a variety of other measures, including restrictions on dress."

I know its wikipedia but still correct:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_antisemitism

"Jews were subject to a wide range of legal disabilities and restrictions throughout the Middle Ages, some of which lasted until the end of the 19th century. Jews were excluded from many trades, the occupations varying with place and time, and determined by the influence of various non-Jewish competing interests. Often Jews were barred from all occupations but money-lending and peddling, with even these at times forbidden. The number of Jews permitted to reside in different places was limited; they were concentrated inghettos, and were not allowed to own land; they were subject to discriminatory taxes on entering cities or districts other than their own, were forced to swear special Jewish Oaths, and suffered a variety of other measures, including restrictions on dress."

In general it seems to me that Jewish thinkers are more willing to question certain assumptions shared by their culture (with Marx, this was private enterprise, with Einstein, the existence of an objective universal time and a seperate quality of space, etc). I think this simply comes from being considered part of an outgroup; you are simply more inclined to question what the in group says and what their assumptions are. I don't think there is such a thing as "Jewish Thought"; rather, it seems to me that there is simply a general tendency in Jewish thinkers to question authority. How they do this and what conclusions they come to will differ greatly from thinker to thinker.

OK, I'm not talking in absolutes now, just pointing out differing tendencies...

What you call synthetic would be wholistic in my view. The western mind sees the whole in terms of its parts while the eastern mind sees only the whole without which the parts have no meaning in themselves.

Thirty spokes form the wheel, says the Tao Te Ching. It's the wheel that gives meaning to the individual spoke. By itself, the spoke has no purpose for existence. But in the west, the individual gives meaning to the world, to all existence. I am the way, the truth and the life, said Jesus Christ.

Take medicine: Western medicine is tendentially about trying things, collecting results, collecting much detail about a problem and then dealing with those details, focusing on them, thus falling into a habit of treating symptoms. Eastern medicine is more about understanding the roots for problems, where they originate, seeing the big picture, and then choosing a solution that is based on that whole so that one remedy won't cause other problems.

You may be over-rating Eastern medicine. It's true that western medicine treats the symptoms rather than dealing with the cause of the disease. I don't think the Eastern medicine man know the root cause either. He may talk a good game pointing to yin and yang balance and whatnot. In the end, he prescribes a nasty brew to, hopefully, put you back in order. Symptom or not, the itchy rash goes away every time I rub on some Cortaid. So far, that hasn't caused any other problems.

Western society emphasizes individuality a lot. Eastern society puts more importance on the common good. You can even see a geographically defined flow from one extreme to the other.

What do you mean by " geograhically defined flow from one extreme to the other"?

Western science thinks that if details are understood more, then many other details can be excluded in a problem solving process. Eastern science tries to include a broad spectrum, again, because that makes focusing on details unnecessary and prevents getting lost in narrow-mindedness.

What do you mean by Eastern science? The human mind works only one way in figuring out how to invent tools and do things. It can go about it in a clumsy fashion or with amazing intelligence. Let me show you what I mean.

The western bell is hung high up in the bell tower. The eastern bell is suspended just above the ground. Lifting the heavy cast iron bell up high makes no sense because when the bell is struck by its clapper, the sound waves travels just as far whether the bell is 100 feet or one foot above the ground. Also, to ring the western bell, it has to be swung from side to side causing the clapper to strike its sides on the inside. The eastern bell is stationary and only the relatively smaller and lighter clapper is swung to strike its side on the outside. The bigger the bell the louder the sound and the farther it can be heard when rung. So which is smarter? Make a 10 ton western bell, build a 100 foot tower to hang it and use ten men to swing that damn thing or make an eastern bell?

With the geographic flow I mean that the USA are far west so to speak and glorify supercapitalism and individuality. China is like the opposite, and Europe is a mix of both. It's cultural mixing like in other areas (language, beliefs etc.), but cross-continent.

I think the geographic separation is a strong factor. It makes it so much easier to villify/oppose a different mindset.

About the bell: I think the western design is not that clumsy. Churches are usually located in towns, so the sound needs to travel across dense housing and would be absorbed in the streets, and on ground level, there is little space and churchgoers would be hit by unpleasant sound power. Eastern bells seem to have a lot of open space around them.

And once you mount the bell up high in a tower, moving the bell itself requires less space around it. It might not be such a waste of energy, since the bell only needs an initial energy input for the swinging motion and then relatively little to make it continue its motion. Western bells ring in a fast, continuous fashion, so this is an optimized way of doing it. Trying to sound an eastern style bell in the speed of a church bell would probably be a very difficult task.

You could say eastern bells are energy saver models, more like a doorbell, while church bells are more like market criers.

Well, there's barely been any Semites there to begin with..

But those who came, were always treated extremely well:

In 998 AD, the reign of Emperor Zhenzong of Northern Song Dynasty, a group of wandering foreigners came to Kaifeng, which was at the time the capital of China, and also a metropolitan of politics, economy, culture, commerce and trade.

Nobody knew who they were and where they were from. They apparently liked this city and took themselves as one part of the millions of the city citizens.

With their simple spoken Chinese, the local people were told that they originally came from Palestine - maybe via India, or Persia - but that had been centuries ago. They asked people to call them Israelis. They presented themselves before a Chinese Emperor with some cotton cloth, which was rarely seen in China then. An edict about these immigrants was issued by Emperor Zhenzong: "Welcome to Zhongxia (China); Keep your own customs and rites, settled down in the capital".

In Kaifeng, they were given the best district (just outside the Forbidden City) as their quarters. They kept good and harmonious relations with other ethnic Chinese, like Hans and Moslems. Year after year, they began to get assimilated to the local Chinese society. They studied the Chinese culture represented by the Confucius and Mencius theories, quite a few of them took important positions as Chinese officials after serious exams, like other Chinese did. Others developed into commerce and trade and became owners of large properties. Meanwhile, they practiced their own religious rites and ceremonies, and built the first Synagogue in 1163 AD. They loved the city and its people. They preferred the life better than "wander the globe".

In 1601 AD, Father Marteeo Ricci, an Italian missionary traveled to Peking (Beijing). He happened to meet with someone named Ai Tien from Kaifeng. To the great surprise of the missionary, he found that there had been a Jewish community surviving in the far Oriental China. They were living on an "Isolated Island".

As it's known widely, after the intrusion of Palestine by the Roman Empire in 67 AD, the local citizens were scattered in Europe, Western Asia and Northern Africa.

The Song-entry theory, on the other hand, has support from a wide array of sources. The 1489 inscription mentions the Jews bringing a tribute of “western cloth,” probably some kind of cotton fabric, to the Song court. Chinese and Persian records from the Tang to the Yuan dynasties attest to the fact that the Jewish presence in China comprised merchants. The records also explain that these Jews traded in everything from sheep to sugar. This suggests that the Kaifeng Jews were most likely merchants and the cotton fabric was one of many items they specialized in. A linguistic and textual analysis of their own language and liturgical texts ties them to merchants as well. The texts are written in the Judeo-Persian language, an offshoot of New Persian, which developed outside of China on the trade routes of Central Asia long after the Han Dynasty. The rituals described within the texts are also strikingly similar to those used and disseminated by merchants active throughout the Jewish world during the Song. All of this points to the Kaifeng Jews coming to China as merchants during the Song Dynasty.

Soviet Union, apparently to achieve world communist unity, but in reality to turn Popular China into a satellite dominated by the Jews who lead the Soviet Union. Clandestine Jews infiltrated in the Chinese Communist Party and in the governing and social institutions of the country, work in the same direction.

"Before ending, I must add to be fair with this old and cultured Chinese nation, that Jews in China have never had to complain about intolerance; they were never under exceptional laws; they were never persecuted or despised because of their religion. They always enjoyed the same rights as the Chinese people."

Not one of the Jews I've spoken with has experienced anti-Semitism. Mendelevich realizes “that [financial acumen] is a stereotype of Jews that can have negative connotations...however, when I hear it from a Chinese person I feel they mean it sincerely and with admiration.” He went on: “If anything, I've experienced pro-Semitism”—or what Jeremy Goldkorn, the founder of Danwei, a leading website covering Chinese media, advertising and urban life, coined “semitophilia.

Although, the favor was not always returned...

Sassoon.jpg

As later on, a nepotistic Jewish family monopolized opium trafficking into China.

David Sassoon, “The Rothschilds of The Far East,” and their monopoly over the opium trade.

Britain won Hong Kong by launching the opium Wars to give the Sassoons exclusive rights to drug an entire nation!

David Sassoon was born in Baghdad in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. (Thus making him the “court Jew” – a highly influential position.)

In 1829 Ahmet was overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon “monopoly rights” to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all – Opium – then the most addictive drug in the world!

The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905, states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China.

According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: “He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work.”

Sassoon’s sons were busy pushing this mind-destroying drug in Canton, China. Between 1830 – 1831 they trafficked 18,956 chests of opium earning millions of dollars. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In the year 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.

And at their request, the "British" Empire also backed them militarily to help relieve their own massive trade deficit with fine china & other imports, while many American royal families made their dynastic fortunes at it too..

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...

The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire.

And I control the money supply." -- Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

150 years continuous flow of immense amount of the Opium money from China had significantly financed the Criminal Enrichment foundation of today's prosperity of ALL Western colonial countries including Japan ( i.e. G8 - Canada + Austria) and significantly funded the Industrial Revolution Science and Technology, and the Great Depression in the West. In the opposite, China, probably the richest country on Earth had soon become the poorest country on Earth, and become known as the "Sick Man of the East".

17 Millions Chinese addicts died directly as a result of British, U.S., Japanese Opium, Heroin and Morphia. The above figure was estimated in 1900s, but China was NOT freed from the addictive drugs until 1945.

Therefore, the Actual number of addicts and death should be doubled, i.e. 200 millions Chinese drug addicts at peak time and 30 millions Chinese drug death directly caused by 150 years of British, U.S., Japanese Opium, Heroin and Morphia operations.

And then came their mental opium, of Communism...leading to another ~73 million deaths and plunging China into deranged poverty for over half a century.. :wacko:

seeds of Bolshevism were planted in China by Jews, who also tended and trained the growth that resulted. The corruption of the regime of Chiang Kai‑Shek caused many of the masses in China to turn to Communism for relief

Backed by the Sassoons, the Shanghai Opium Monopoly existed until 1917 under the Jew Edward Ezra, its Managing Com­mittee being composed entirely of Jews and Indians. Not only did the British Flag protect the Sassoons in this abominable trade

Still, Shanghai was the only port with no immigration restrictions who accepted 20,000 Jewish refugees fleeing the Nazis leading up to WWII..

On a sidenote, a rather dubious urban legend that Jesus migrated to Aomori, Japan - could still possibly indicate some earlier Jewish immigration there?

cnngo_christs_grave_notice.jpg

And on the flip side...were the Bible's 3 wise men possibly from China? :P

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

With the geographic flow I mean that the USA are far west so to speak and glorify supercapitalism and individuality. China is like the opposite, and Europe is a mix of both. It's cultural mixing like in other areas (language, beliefs etc.), but cross-continent.

I think the geographic separation is a strong factor. It makes it so much easier to villify/oppose a different mindset.

As long as each mind his own business, different mindsets won't be a problem. The USA wants to export democracy and human rights regardless of cultural differences. People of a different mindset would see this as villifying. Where do you stand on this? China is practising state capitalism: competing in the free world markets as a nation against individuals in the west. It's like a swarm of ants against solitary insects. Is this a form of Nazi Dao?

About the bell: I think the western design is not that clumsy.

Ok, I know you would defend the western bell even against acoustic facts and the force of gravity. Such is the way of individuality that is driving up public debts in the west.

You sound agitated now. I don't know how to respond to that.

What I can comment on though:

The USA wants to export democracy and human rights regardless of cultural differences. People of a different mindset would see this as villifying.

It is seen as villifying in countries that do have those qualities, or at least not worse than the USA. Also, spreading democracy and improving human rights in other countries is just a fake goal, a masquerade, an official reason. It's all about hegemony.

• Like 1

that.... that memorial gave me goosebumps.... so bad... it must be true, my goosebumps have never steered me wrong or lied to me before....

But to take my word for it would go against anything i have ever tried to exemplify :lol:

You sound agitated now. I don't know how to respond to that.

Not agitated at all. Getting provoked over a conversation is mental sickness. I appreciate your willingness to engage me in discussion.

What I can comment on though:

It is seen as villifying in countries that do have those qualities, or at least not worse than the USA. Also, spreading democracy and improving human rights in other countries is just a fake goal, a masquerade, an official reason. It's all about hegemony.

We are still on topic as these points we are looking at are connected to the examination of Nazi Dao. America sees herself as the standard bearer for freedom. It is difficult not to act when dictators in foreign lands kill and oppress their own people especially when you are holding the big stick in your hands. I wonder why you would say that it is hegemony and a fake goal to stop injustice.