DentyDao

Zeev Kolman

my favourite is "Oddly, it is also something he can do over the phone." More like "conveniently."

Listen to Dennis's interview on ContactTalkRadio.com, host Suzane Northrop under the date of 3/24, and you'll hear how healing really works. (I"ll give you a hint: Yes, YOU can do it from anywhere you are).

So a car accident is my fault? Please. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Somewhow the accident got attracted to your particles, so you brought that aspect of reality to you. And if you perceive yourself as the Wholeness, then, yes you created it. It's never outside of yourself. If you choose to see yourself as just an individual, you could perceive it being just by accident.

Somewhow the accident got attracted to your particles, so you brought that aspect of reality to you. And if you perceive yourself as the Wholeness, then, yes you created it. It's never outside of yourself. If you choose to see yourself as just an individual, you could perceive it being just by accident.

I'm not saying this is your interpretation, but...

I mean, were I to have mastered the "law of attraction" long ago I would have gotten into Harvard, married Natalie Portman and to this day be all the more blissfully ignorant for it. I mean, don't you look back on your life and see how the "bad things" actually turned out to be the best things?

Could it be that car accident happened not because you were thinking the wrong things but because it made you closer to your loved ones, for example? Notions of direct punishment, reward and fairness are human not divine. If the universe worked this directly our children wouldn't be the ones cleaning up after our environmental destruction. This is one of the great truths of the Christ story in my opinion: the buck has to stop somewhere. Eventually someone, some community, or some generation suffers and thereby takes responsibility for everyone else's bullshit. Is it fair that non-industrialized islander's suffer for global warming? Is it fair that a smoker's lungs suffer for the mind's addiction? Is it fair that Australia's ozone hole was caused by Asia's industrial complex to feed America's consumption?

The "Law of Attraction" to place blame or praise is idiotic. Karma is not such a simple matter.

Woo I had a rant in me this morning!

Listen to Dennis's interview on ContactTalkRadio.com, host Suzane Northrop under the date of 3/24, and you'll hear how healing really works. (I"ll give you a hint: Yes, YOU can do it from anywhere you are).

Let me put it without any metaphysics. If you had made a decision to go to the ice cream parlor and turned a block earlier, you would have made a decision that put you away from the accident. By making the choices you did in reality, you put yourself onto the path of the accident, so that's all I'm saying is thats the way you created your self to be in the accident. Pretty simple and clear.

Let me put it without any metaphysics. If you had made a decision to go to the ice cream parlor and turned a block earlier, you would have made a decision that put you away from the accident. By making the choices you did in reality, you put yourself onto the path of the accident, so that's all I'm saying is thats the way you created your self to be in the accident. Pretty simple and clear.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all. Your point is just as you say, simple and clear. I'm disagreeing with the people who try to ascribe some immediate moral bearing to any "accident". Of course in this example your actions put you right on target to get in an accident. However, at any other time those same actions would wouldn't have resulted in an accident. Certainly no one is saying turning one block earlier and going the the icecream parlor is a way to avoid all accidents, or even every accident that may happen on that particular road overtime. That would be superstitious. So while your actions put you on path with the accident, the accident was beyond your control (assuming it wasn't your carelessness that directly caused the accident).

And who's to say the accident is even a bad thing. A broken leg could give you the time to read a book that will change your life. Some bad accidents engender good changes. Some good things end up harming us. Yin gives birth to yang and yang gives birth to yin. Who's to say what's good or bad, the best we can do is just keep rolling along.

Master Yogaswami got rammed by his pet cow a few years before his death, and she was like a mother to him. Yet, this one day, she got really cranky and bulled him over sideways, crippling him. The result was he could no longer escape from seekers, he was in his own words "captured." Perhaps this was a very unfortunate thing for Yoga Swami, and a very fortunate situation for his devotees, or perhaps both received a benefit. It is all a matter of perspective.

I had a healing session with Zeev Kolman today at his Manhattan office in a 120 yo building which used to be the tallest hotel in the world at one stage, with a farm on the roof in decades past. Things were in mild disarray in his office as his accountant was getting his taxes ready, and by the amount of documents in the office I could tell that he has been using that location probably a long time. Zeev is very friendly and he shared a lot of information on his dealings with patients.

Zeev started by doing an aura reading, explaining a long the way that there are three parts to the aura. The inner part being related to something like life vitality, but the outer part and middle part I don't recall that he mentioned what they signify.

I had a 20 cm aura on my right but a 3 cm aura on my left side, but the outer edge was smooth with straight lines which is a good sign. A sick person would have a waving or broken outer edge to their aura.

He mentioned that he could sense that my father was unhealthy, which is true as he had skin cancer and is somewhat overweight. I have never met or talked with Zeev before, and none of my family history is available online even through private fb data.

He also said that he could sense that a deceased relative has taken a protective role over me, and this relative's death anniversary is within two months of today. I'm not sure about the death anniversaries of my various grandparents, but this is possible.

(Edit: I believe he was sensing Hariharananda! He did not strictly say that it was a relative, but it was as if he assumed it. I was initiated at the Hariharananda ashram on the Mahasamadhi anniversary in December 2010 (so in the stated 2 month window). Atmavidyananda was adamant that it was not he that was initiating me, but his guru, Hariharananda. It was a proper, authentic yogic initiation involving tying to the chakras. I do not believe any of my own deceased relatives were conscious enough to take a 'protective' role over me after death.

I am quite surprised that he could sense Hariharananda, as I have not kept up with my Kriya Yoga practice for many years, but instead started Taoist practices. The initiation, it seems, creates a strong bond not easily broken.)

I mentioned to him that a recent ultrascan showed cysts in my liver and kidneys, but he said that there is nothing malignant and his estimate of the cyst size is smaller than it was 2 months ago. It is possible that the cysts have shrunk as they were probably caused by acute cacao poisoning.

I also told him that I have inherited food allergies, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, but he told me that he has healed genetic afflictions many times before, so he actually did affirmations during my healing to address these allergies.

He said that all my life I have had to fight for my place in the world, which I told him is probably true although I never thought of it as being anything dramatic.

After the aura reading, I was ushered to lay down on my back and to breath deeply. He started a guided meditation with his voice and then he started the healing.

My eyes were closed and the moment he started the healing it felt like sand falling all over my face and body. Instantly I opened my eyes, like WTF, I didn't know what was going on because it seriously felt like sand falling on my face. It also felt like someone was pulling a sheet over my face, or spiders webs. At times it feels like pop rocks on your skin, almost like static, but sparkling, ephemeral yet very physical, very tactile like something is touching your skin.

It is the most visceral real feeling, unmistakable, I opened my eyes several times to see if Zeev is not really throwing sand on me. But I could feel it even through my clothes, sparkling, scintillating spiders webs being pulled over your skin. This feeling was most strong toward the end when he worked on the face and eyes. The feeling so real, so literal it is shocking and undeniable.

He also did periodic transfer of mild heat into the body. At no point did he actually touch the body.

I have had healings before from a tuina master, an acupuncture master and Jim Nance (SFQ). The tuina master could accurately read the state of my organs, and Jim Nance could read a rough state of energy congestion in the head, but none of these treatments had any noticeable effects other than driving me to seek more effective treatments.

Zeev Kolman's treatment is by far the most potent experience I have ever had. If any doubt the possibility of bio energy healing those doubts will be dispelled instantly if they feel his power, it's undeniable. At one point during the treatment my mood heightened so toward bliss that it felt like I was roaming free on a Taoist mountaintop, enlightened and extremely blissful.

After the treatment Zeev said my aura has balanced and now is 35 cm on both sides. I will see what persisting health effects I have, also with regards to my allergies, in the weeks to come.

Edited by SecretGrotto
  • Like 2

Ze'ev Kolmans website lists an interesting qigong exercise (though he doesn't call it as such): http://zeevkolman.com/tips-for-self-healing/

I also picked up his Kindle book The Mind Is the Healer, The Mind Is the Killer. It is VERY exhaustive, covering his story, his methods (utilizing an energy source he calls the Blue Diamond), and giving straightforward explanations of all sorts of phenomena including reincarnation, the meridian systems, chakras, the levels of auras, karma, astral traveling, and so on. I found it very clear and detailed, explanation topics more succinctly and deeply than many other sources I've found.

He describes the "Blue Diamond" as an energy network / mesh / grid of 'blue diamonds' that emanate and distribute divine energy throughout the universe and other celestial bodies...sort of like the electrical grid of the universe. 

Has anyone run across something like the Blue Diamond before? I'm pretty new to this stuff!