Sign in to follow this  
raimonio

What is the Bell Channel ?

Hi, I ran to a youtube video where a guy (Oscar Hsu) talks about a "Bell Channel" and was wondering if anyone had heard of it? In my practice I always do spiraling movements and have been wondering whether there is an energetic line or something that correlates with the movement, the Bell Channel seems like a good candidate. Does anyone know about it? Did a google search and found nothing :(

11min 27sec

yes, actually didnt listen into the vid, I just said Belt because there's nothing else it could be..

but like the video, have seen it before. good one.

Good thread to discuss/raise awareness of the Belt channel!

• Like 1

Yes he means Dai Mo = Belt channel.

That vid was more interesting than I thought it was going to be.

• Like 2

That vid was more interesting than I thought it was going to be.

agreed

Thanks for clearing that out, must've heard wrong :P Found a bunch of information on the subject now. It is very interesting, because the spontaneous movements that I do seem to correlate perfectly with the extraordinary meridians, especially the belt channel, if seen as enveloping the whole body in different points like here http://globalqiproject.com/media/8ExMs/07.TheBeltChannel.pdf

What can you guys say about the subject? There are some discussion about the eight extraordinary channels, but they are mostly about different practices, what about the meridians themselves?

One goal of Stillness-Movement is to open and strengthen these. Jim McRitchie has good info.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this