Sign in to follow this  
Sleeper

Seasons Greetings

Hello to one and all.

Let me start by saying a little bit about myself, and why I signed up for this forum.

As to the former, I'm a 25 year old male, and a bum indeed. While I'm not a renunciate, with the career opportunities available to a guy with a B.A. in philosophy, I may as well be.

As to the latter, I joined because there seems to be an abnormal amount of literature and opinions on nei gong/kung. It's as simple as that, really.

Anyways, I've recently been disenfranchised. Suffice to say, my teacher isn't talking to me anymore. Why is this so? you might be thinking. Did he do something terrible? Did he say something he shouldn't have? You're guess is as good as mine, although to clarify, I don't believe I've done anything terrible.

Does anybody have the scoop on Jim McMillan? When last I spoke to him, he was not doing that well, with regards to his health. Now that I haven't heard from him in a while, I'm starting to get worried.

I'm level 1 now, and I have no idea what to do. I don't even know if my teacher is still alive. If any one has any advice, or better yet, would take pity on me and tell the instructions for level 2a and b, I would be eternally grateful. I have to say in advance, I can't pay you. I have no money. However, in a few months, I'll be living in China, so if you need a place to stay while you're over there, I could repay you thusly.

Peace be with you,

Tim

Sign in to follow this