voidisyinyang

New Chunyi Lin qigong master live phone healing meditation

Interesting. I'll have to try and bookmark this and check it out later.

Would have been really neat to catch live.

Yeah his energy will be stored in the podcast transmission.

I haven't got to the part yet where he does the healing live on the podcast.

My friend went to the free international guild meeting in Saint Paul this past weekend and he said Chunyi Lin was kicking out amazing energy!!

So hopefully that video will be posted on the http://sfqguild.com website.

Last year I listened to a recording of one of Jim Nance's talks. He was guiding the listeners through a guided meditation. I started to get really hot and agitated. I was thinking that my computer was giving off too many EMF's - so I got mad at the computer and quit the meditation.....A few weeks later it occurred to me that even though I was listening to a recording - he was giving out a transmission and that is why i started to heat up so much. So, I learned that energy transmissions feel the same even if it is recorded.

Last year I listened to a recording of one of Jim Nance's talks. He was guiding the listeners through a guided meditation. I started to get really hot and agitated. I was thinking that my computer was giving off too many EMF's - so I got mad at the computer and quit the meditation.....A few weeks later it occurred to me that even though I was listening to a recording - he was giving out a transmission and that is why i started to heat up so much. So, I learned that energy transmissions feel the same even if it is recorded.

Wow wild!!

Yeah Jim Nance shared a story of one of his first phone healings. A son had been in a car accident. The mom called in while the son was on the hospital bed. Jim sent the energy but the mom threw down the phone because it got so hot!! Jim was then asking if the son was feeling better. But he couldn't hear any response and then the mom was afraid to pick up the phone. But they got connected again and the healing was really awesome.

So yeah I know Jim mentioned once how even a computer can change the energy levels in the house. Jim was at my friend's place recently and I had told me friend to ask Jim to do an energy reading but Jim said the energy in his place was great. haha.

Yeah Chunyi is doing the phone energy healings now. It's amazing.

I have not felt the energy yet but maybe I should switch to headphones since normally I use headphones. I think that might concentrate the energy transmission more.

Yeah I didn't even try - was typing while listening - with eyes open -- but now my lower tan tien is nicely hot from Chunyi Lin's energy on this free podcast!

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Yeah my qigong friend just started the Soul Purpose c.d.s and had an amazing energy breakthrough.

I've been getting mind-blowing qigong healing testimonials about the Spring Forest Qigong masters recently. I just can't share them online.

Good ref. I'll have a listen.

I'm tuning in to Chun Yi's 'Deep Healing' broadcasts, happening at the end of each month this year.

8)

So the Spring Forest qigong masters healed an amazing jaw tumor the other day -- the person could not even talk when they went to the Center but when the person left the tumor had been greatly reduced and the pain gone.

So then one of the Spring Forest qigong masters could smell someone's incense over the phone! He commented how nice it smelled and she got some for him as a gift.

http://www.quantumhealingandsoul.com/vip8/replay8.html

blockages read through the phone call and healing done, meditation.

Listened to this last night. I thought the guided meditation at the end was really nice.

When he was talking about butterfly meditation i was like hmmm... but when he actually guides you through it the energy response is really big. The healings he did were really cool, distant diagnoses and energy transmission.

Listened to this last night. I thought the guided meditation at the end was really nice.

When he was talking about butterfly meditation i was like hmmm... but when he actually guides you through it the energy response is really big. The healings he did were really cool, distant diagnoses and energy transmission.

Wow thanks for listening! Yeah people are really missing out by ignoring this! haha.

Free healing energy! It definitely creates bliss heat -- amazing. I listened to it a 2nd time and still got the energy transmission - I just started it near the end when he does the healings, transmitting energy.