WillingToListen

Two questions

I've been told and recently have come to know that my third eye is partially open/opening. I've been super empatic/telepathic and seeing specks of light more than usual. My first question is this, is there a difference between the "all-seeing" eye and the "third" eye?

*Someone said that there's a marked difference between the two and that the "third" eye is amateur and a gate to "lesser things" and madness. Whereas the all seeing eye is another energy center all together and is the "real deal"

My second question is, for people who have kundalini/chi, do you find animals are more drawn to you?

*Everywhere I go dogs go crazy barking or behave oddly around me and I've been seeing stray cats (they always appear close then either watch me or run off) more often than in the past

Please and thank you :)

I've been told and recently have come to know that my third eye is partially open/opening. I've been super empatic/telepathic and seeing specks of light more than usual. My first question is this, is there a difference between the "all-seeing" eye and the "third" eye?

*Someone said that there's a marked difference between the two and that the "third" eye is amateur and a gate to "lesser things" and madness. Whereas the all seeing eye is another energy center all together and is the "real deal"

My second question is, for people who have kundalini/chi, do you find animals are more drawn to you?

*Everywhere I go dogs go crazy barking or behave oddly around me and I've been seeing stray cats (they always appear close then either watch me or run off) more often than in the past

Please and thank you :)

There are different ways of expressing this but I would say that it all depends on your own ability to assimilate perception. Its not so much that we develop new abilities but more that we stop inhibiting our innate capacity to perceive as energy ... spirit or however you like to express it. You can gradually remove the filters that our ego puts in place to block out what it perceives as a threat ,,, opening up the doors of perception. If you force too much then you can do yourself damage and develop unhelpful sates which could be called madness. The first signs are usually about knowing things ... things about the future or what people are thinking or knowing who's calling when the phone rings ... that sort of thing ... simple things. I think its important not to focus on this sort of thing but just accept it happily and keep practicing.

yes animals respond to our energy no doubt.

just my thoughts take it or leave it.

• Like 1

I agree with Apech. I've been testing myself on the intuition front and it does seem to require a lot of discernment. There's a lot of 'mainstream' stuff talking about 'should you go with your gut' or about how intuition might 'really' work due to quantum fields and whatnot or whether it's a 'garbage in/garbage out' phenomena (the 'garbage' would refer to the filters someone adds on to whatever's the case). For me personally, it's not necessarily a benefit but I am exploring it 'because it's there'. Thankfully it's not visual either.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answers. I've just heard numerous things about seeing spirits so that made me worry a bit, seeing as how at the moment i'm trying to reintegrate into society. Trust me I'm not trying to force this, even the start of this "awakening" was spontaneous.

The main thing was about two weeks ago when I was only getting about 1-3 hours of sleep a night and had a lot of energy in my head, i entered a new level of hypersensitivity- thankfully it subsided when I was prescribed ambien. I've come to find the innate abilities have much to do with my stress levels and my morality/diet (I started eating meat, lying and smoking cigarettes again and I felt "ordinary" all over again). The only times I felt "crazy" at all during this period was because of seeds planted by other people, words are more powerful than I had already assumed.

I couldn't imagine having permanent spirit vision, being able to see into the future seems like it would be stressful- does that mean they cheat their own death?

And thank you for clearing up the animal thing. I wanted clarity on that especially to make sure it just wasn't a personal construct of mine, because it happens all the time.

Change 'spirits' to 'vibe' or 'hunch' or 'I dunno, it just came to me' and you've got what I'm referring to. I think it's very likely that people may have experiences of apparitions and stuff. I reckon it depends on a person's ways of being.

Hey WTL, I have played around with energetic communication with animals, with some fun. One night I was alone & drunk, and saw a white horse very far off in the distance in a paddock. I fell in love with it & was beaming my good vibes down to it telling it what a beautiful creature it was. It responded & came up to investigate the source of all these good vibrations, and I spent about an hour embracing this creature, we had a great time hanging out together.

Another time, there was a whale that had birthed a calf at the beach I was living at. It hung there for about 3 weeks, raising her young, & playing with it. One day I ventured into the surf with my board & she was there, about 50m from where I was. The beach was deserted. I decided to say hello, and as I paddled toward her, facing my fear & realising she may be territorial or protective of her calf, I said to her quite honestly "I would like to share your company. I realise you have the power to crush me should you wish to, but I am trusting in your benevolence, and that should you feel uncomfortable by my presence, that you would swim away rather than harm me, though I will suffer the consequences of my actions without judgement upon you". I am below 2m tall. The 3 week old calf was longer than I was. The mother was about 10-12m long. I stayed at a fair distance, like 10m away and she seemed fine towards me. Over the next 15mins as I lay flat on my board, I drifted closer to this great being, who had her calf alongside where I was, allowing me viewing privleges. 8m, 5m, 3m closer. She was the size of a small submarine. The calf may have been sleeping for all I know, but the mother was unperterbed by my presence. I could look directly into her eye, there were barnacles growing on her snout that I could see in every detail. It sounds like a beautiful new age moment, but in truth I was f#*king petrified, but awestruck nonetheless. A helicopter just happened to fly overhead and saw what was happening, circled around to come hover above us for a closer look. Bastard. The impact of the chopper's blades upon the water were like sonic hammers on my head, and Im sure the whale felt the same. It became agitated, & with a flick of its tail, dived and headed STRAIGHT TOWARDS ME. I pivoted on my sufrboard towards shore & these words came involuntarily out of my mouth..... "OH GOD, HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!" This great being swam straight underneath me, dwarfing myself & my board with its size, and gladly did not swat me with its tail on the way through as I was half expecting. I was pretty humbled by the whole experience, but yes, I chose the risk, and the consequences too.

Though not of me or the particular whale in the story, here are a few photos for reference of the Southern Wright.

srwandcalf341copyrightp.jpg

8857112616958432809.jpg

southernright2.jpg

Ill try & find a story I wrote a while back about some smaller creatures. They have their place in the scheme of things too.

Edited by Sanzon
  • Like 3

I would agree with thetaoiseasy.

I dont want to be one of these "Im so great because I can do this or that kind of people" but lately I can see auras sometimes. Which I kind of wanted to for artistic reasons.

But all these things seem to be distractions kind of like special poses one can hold.

What seems more important is peace of mind/balance.

I would also say I love animals, a lot sometimes more than human, I have a dog, I hold very dear and when I go for a walk to the park everyday, I always meet the dogs, look in the eye and start playing with them with no fear, sometimes squirrels etc, they really seem like my friends.

Squirrells? Hell yeah! We only have their bigger cousins the possums down under. But I love my birds too. Awesome creatures they are.

Here is a heart wrenching piece I hammed up for my friends on facebook. I was being corny, but this is a true story, for what it is worth LOL.

A Creepy Tale of Ill Fated Love

It was the summer of the year 2000. I found myself a single man as the result of a religious experience that had me turn to Christianity for answers, and one of the most beautiful creatures God had put on this Earth decided to turn to her High School sweetheart for comfort, as a platonic relationship that I had downgraded to seemed less appealing than the one which saw her violently beat up unrecognisable by the sport made super hero that her previous love interest offered. In his heart wrenching appeal to her, he told her as often as he nervously put a needle into his arm that he loved her, and he was shooting up as one would chain smoke his way through a packet of cigarettes. Unfortunately it seemed convincing enough for her. But this is a side story & not the love I speak of.

3 years had passed since then and I had moved into a new town, made new friends, and become widely known and widely loved. The universe seemed like it was on my side & opening up to me with chances and possibilities. I felt like I had re-established myself, reconnected with the diversity and experience life had to offer me.

One particular night, a Friday as I recall, I had excitedly been waiting on a call from one of my friends, anxious to get out and see a band with a crew I revered, and live music that got my spirit dancing. As the evening grew on, the excitement dwindled, and dressed for the occasion, when the call came to say that the plans had fallen through, I found myself alone, disheartened but not quite deflated. It was a small house I was living in, the thin fibro walls were not enough insulation to make one’s self feel isolated from the elements outside, but somewhat part of them while having the shelter that this dwelling permitted.

I made my way from the phone back into my bedroom, sat flaccidly back on the bed & looked up at the spider that had made its home in a thin woven web around the cord that hung down from the centre of my ceiling, with an old school incandescent globe attached to the end for a bedroom light.

It had been 6 months since I had moved into this house, and while the outside had made its way inside with the many of these robust looking black house spiders living amongst the window frames of this bush shack, I had decided early in the piece that this one in my room posed little threat to me, and that he or she was welcome as long as there was a mutual respect amongst us, that I had my domain in this room and he or she had theirs, never the twain to meet. Till this day, the spider had not moved a fraction of a millimetre while in my sight for the whole 6 months. For the sake of the story, I shall refer to the spider in question as a she.

As I reclined back on my bed, for the first time I addressed this spider directly and said, “Well, it looks like it’s just you & me tonight”. I picked up my 6 string acoustic guitar that had been given to me by an extremely generous cousin, and took it upon myself to strum this spider a tune, not a tune of any sort that I had known, but a tune inspired by & for the spider on my roof. Lo, behold, the spider responded by moving. I sensed some appreciative audience feedback, and responded in my own way, musically, back to the spider. The night grew on. Hours passed & the spider had found itself quite comfortable in my presence and was freely moving by now, perhaps even able to be interpreted as dancing. I felt I had made a true friend by the time I admitted to myself that I was actually tired, and that I needed some sleep.

In the coming months, I had become quite fond of this black house spider. I woke up each morning to greet her, and we got about our business each day, relishing in each other’s company as most great friends would do.

Spring had turned to summer, and the weather had gotten hot. Once again, this house had offered little refrain from the elements apart from some summer shade & shelter from the rain. On a sweaty Sunday in December, I was serendipitously tidying my room, and was aware of the buzzing of a blow fly at my fly-screened bedroom window. I have a respect for all creatures of the Earth, and care not to kill a single creature if I can find a better alternative. I have had a large number of successes with simply asking blow flys to leave via the door they entered, without anger or judgement towards them. Not so with house flys, as I imagine they think they belong in houses, hence their given name. But yes, a great deal of success by respectfully asking blow flys to leave.

On this Sunday, I was about to ask this blow fly to leave, when to my dismay, I saw my friend the spider anxiously and eagerly edging toward the front of her web closest to the window, squatting as if there may be springs in her legs. It suddenly occurred to me, I had been here now a whole year, and never even seen a single meal caught in my dear spider’s web, never seen her eat an actual meal. I was wearing no shirt, and feeling the friction & awkward stickiness between my body & the insides of my arms as I looked back & forth between the space amidst the spider & the fly screen bound fly. I had this foolish, immature idea that I might intervene in this set of affairs for the better of all involved, but alas, I am naive, young at heart, and full of notions that I may be some man of bigger virtue than I could foresee of myself at this time.

I asked the blow fly, humbly in my usual pattern of address, “my friend, there is a place on this planet for all creatures great & small, that we all serve a greater purpose than what we could be aware of. I ask of you today an enormous ask, that given your position in the food chain, in the divine cycle of the scheme of life’s circumstance, that, would you by any given motive, give of your own life today so that another may live?” The blow fly responded distinctly, albeit in my intuition “No. I am busy”.

I was unsatisfied by this response, it didn’t match my great idea, nor my selfless notion of selflessness, and my own great role in the greater good of this situation. I instantly turned to the spider and asked “My friend, can I secure you a meal?” The spider responded, “No, but thanks. Now out of the way, & be quiet”. I was likewise unsatisfied with this response.

I wished that things were different in this stifling heat. I was uncomfortable, overly sympathetic, and I couldn’t restrain my bleeding heart & my love for my new eight legged friend who, over time, had repeatedly proven to be there in my most lonesome & deepest moments when no-one else was available for me. She had, unwittingly, become a constant in my life. Nor could I refrain myself from repeatedly asking each one of these good creatures in my room the same question in the light & hope that I may be serving the greater good toward humanity, whatever the bloody heck that may mean.

I got the same response from each of them on each occasion of asking, “Back off” & “I’ve got it covered”. Fuck them I thought, so I turned my back to head out of the room in angst & frustration. As soon as I had taken my first step towards the door, in synch with something I did not know, I turned & spun my gaze to the window & in seeming slow motion to me, saw the blow fly make a B-line and flew straight into the spider’s web. The waiting spider, without malice or harmful intent, took the blow fly & vigorously wrapped it in web from its spindles.

That hot summer ended, and the house folded, its occupants scattering & settling elsewhere. I had packed my room & emptied the house. It was just me & the spider left. I had possibly unconsciously named her Charlotte, but I truly do not abide the naming of wild creatures with anthropomorphised names. Seems to me to be imposing limitations & anthropomorphised restrictions on their constitutional behaviours and intrinsic character. They are not human beings, they’re wild creatures. But nonetheless, the house was empty & it was just me & her.

I sat & explained the situation to her, in its dire consequence, as the real estate would undoubtedly come through & spray the house once emptied, and so I offered her two alternatives. One was that I release her into the wild outside, where she, like the blow fly, would be up for fitting into the cycle of life & predation, with no guarantees, or, I could have her relocate with me to my new residence. It’s strange, but I got back no intuitive reading, either way. Like there was no response, like there was only something for me to figure out by myself.

I brought my friend to my new house & released her on top of my wardrobe which was a large old wooden packing crate, sanded back just enough to get a rough finish. She seemed fine for the first few weeks & then she disappeared. It wasn’t until her a month later I discovered her, curled up & dried out in a collection of sentimental belongings I had kept in a folder underneath my bed from years past. May she rest in peace.

This isn’t a feel good tale of humans and nature designed to tug on your heart strings & I don’t wish anybody to share this story, certainly no harm will come of you if you don’t pass it on to 10 people in 10 minutes. I simply wish no-one to pass judgment on me, or the partner of my choice. Arachnophile? Perhaps. But the true humanity of it is that I cried for months at the loss of a well loved kindred spirit, and still do.

May love find you all where you may be found.

• Like 5

That is a nice story sanzon, never really thought of spiders like that before :)

Just to add to this thread, about 5 months I felt like I could communicate with trees, and kind of can, because intelligent thoughts come to me/feelings when I attempt to, sometimes I would go to my favourite tree for advice while doing spontaneous movements around it, I just remember to show it respect, I think once it asked me to try and find a way for humans and trees to live in synchronicity.

I also have a plant in my room, rosemary, it seems to answer questions of mine and I have an affection for it, I never really thought of plants like this but in my friends house after a spontaneous movement workshop i started spontaneously healing/receiving energy from it without effort, so a definite communication.

Also peyote, is an extremely intelligent plant. I would relegate this plant to heavenly being/god.

• Like 1

Awesome sinancencer, no need to stop there either. Trees, rocks, rivers, streams, mountains. Have a go at everything, see who talks back :wub:

• Like 1

humans next lol

ah yeh whatever.

I actually dont see humans as more important than animals at all.

When I walk my dog sometimes the little kids look like they want to hit my dog, which sparks a kind of protect my child response in me, I am aware of this reaction, but to me the dog is like my brother, and even if a child or person would hit it, I would like to think I wouldnt respond but a few years ago this would spark very strong reactions. I also hate it when parents/people treat dogs like they are "things" or pieces of crap, like above it, the vibe...it is vaguely strange.

but yeh enough of the idealism i guess.

WTL, I sit on the deck evry morning & evening to watch the birds. My 4 yr old daughter is in the process of getting clued up on wihch is which, how to identify them, and we sit there imitating birds between us. Its awesome.

• Like 1

!!!! Yea i used to imitate them, I actually started figuring out some of their "words" out by the pitch/cadence. I would sing to them and they would follow me from tree to tree as I walked my dog. Then I started smoking cigarettes again to ground myself after I hit a peak :(

I just added a few whale photos to the above post for size reference.

WTL, I would love to hear more about your interaction with birds too. That's so cool that they followed you. Sounds a bit like the Pied Piper.

Edited by Sanzon