I've seen that video before. There are some valid point raised. There is also a lot of BS in it.

We older Americans understand what this is all about. Most of us don't like what is going on now. But a younger generation is now in power and the next younger generation has been so dumbed down that they don't even know what is going on.

But I am still bound to say that I am a proud American although I'm not very proud of the path my country has chosen to travel.

• Like 2

I wonder if there is anything to do about that.. other than more listening and genuine conversation and mutual friendliness..

Yes, this would be a great start. I try to be open to younger generations but there are some things that I just can't relate with because I have never lived them.

• Like 1

some of us are tremendously young like youthful wunderkind who are smooth lovely and buoyant.

others of us are mature, like fine wine and delectable cognac.

these are just the facts.

And still others of us are bitter, fermented, and an acquired taste, like a good IPA. ;)

• Like 1

But I am still bound to say that I am a proud American although I'm not very proud of the path my country has chosen to travel.

Can you elaborate more on this, and specify exactly what you mean by "the path my country has chosen to travel?"

some of us are talented at creating awesome email address links.

others of us discard any attempts at that skill quite quickly.

FACTS OF LIFE> WE MUST FACE THEM.

my brothers old email address was [email protected]

but then yourmom.com closed

theres a joke in there somewhere.. at least i didnt say went down

• Like 2

Can you elaborate more on this, and specify exactly what you mean by "the path my country has chosen to travel?"

Way too many things to be able to talk about in just one thread.

I have already spoken about how I believe my country is already becoming a fascist state.

I have already spoken about, we, the people, simply accepting without protest new laws that are being passed that reduce the amount of freedom we have.

And industry and banks abusing the system.

And the youth of my nation not having values that hold the people together.

And my government having our banking system constantly print more money that is basically worthless (this causes the money already in circulation less valuable which causes inflation creating more poor people in America).

And we going to war against other nations based on lies, mis-truths, and in the best interest of the wealthy in America.

And on and on ...

• Like 2

i'm probably going to get killed in this life am't I?

Yes Atom Ant. You will die. But then, so will I. Chance are I will beat you out. Deal with it!

i know we all die, it's HOW that i am more fascinated.

Like i siad, i am going to get killed; violence will be my undoing, sadly.

But it will not be my initiation! I will defend myself.

My sovereignty > your guns, badges, votes, laws, presidents; opinions

and then there's me, sinfest, mithshrike, and flolfolil oflil fliolf um...

the usual suspects of bro-nee mafia? running rampant like wild horsies on off-topic threads everywhere.

wondering how wwroa, owl that does edge-work,

and immortalforlife

fits into this cartel? or do they ?