Sign in to follow this  
CrunchyChocolate555

Removing stuck energy in the head.

Hey guys,

Since my K popping, I have had enormous issues with energy remaining stuck inside my head. Feelings of *intense* pressure in my head, sinus problems, teeth pain, jerkiness, irritability and anger..

I have tried doing the MCO but since my front channel isn't completely opened and I can't access my lower Dan Tien too well due to liver qi stagnation, a large amount always remains stuck in my head..

I started reading Mantak Chia's MCO book (Awakening the Healing Energy) for clues on how to work around this, and it seems that REVERSING the flow of the MCO and rerouting it through the legs and back up the front channel could do the trick.

I tried doing that today and it did seem to help, but it is still very frustrating because there doesn't seem to be a "release" valve to just flush it all out in one shot. So there's never a clear sign that I'm moving things in the right direction.

I got a bit worried too when Chia mentionned that if energy remained stuck there it could cause physical and emotional damage, so I believe the need to fix this is quite dire.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated..

PS: Would regular qigong/taichi practice help fix this issue..?

You have to learn how to sink . This is how I learned it, the actual technique is on page 157 I think.

Hakuin 's -- Precious Mirror Cave

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=L0CeQ1o4NpIC&pg=PA144&lpg=PA144&dq=Naikan+techniques+hakuin&source=bl&ots=gQN6fcnCRw&sig=URu6HTxD_rnh4G0d6ZJq-qfyjTc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZoweUeDsMIj14QSl2IDoCA&ved=0CFoQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=Naikan%20techniques%20hakuin&f=false

Hakuin was very ill and suffered from what he termed zen sickness and managed to cure himself with this technique.

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

You might try dandelion leaf tea to help cleanse the liver.

Every once in while I make some dandelion/sage/lemongrass/oatstraw tea for extra nutrients and cleansing. It's pretty mild but it's nice. For a bit of a mood boost sometimes I'll also add licorice root and peppermint.

"jerkiness, irritability and anger" yup, liver symptoms.

8 section brocade is good to massage all the organs with all the twisting and deep breathing. It gets some stagnant chi out that can cause irritation.

I hope this might help. I found I was 'over-lasering' it as far as practice (if dissolving) was concerned, and with yi-lead qi-gong in general. And when I approached 'mindfulness' I was suppressing. Liver wasn't happy at either.

Softly softly catchee tiger:-)

But joking apart, our diets and environments and lifestyles don't help the LIV.

So I cut way back on things that harm LIV, like alcohol, and overwork. And also worked/working on anger and 'power' issues.

• Like 1

If you can afford a craniosacral therapy session that will be one thing that can help in the rough beginning stages of this.

The self-massage in Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing (Stillness Movement lineage/Michael Lomax) is to bring energy down to avoid just the problem your describing. It's only $10 for kindle to read on your computer or smart phone (if you're in the States (no pun intended)). Considering the potency of the healing power of this lineage, I'd say it's possibly your best bet.

Sign in to follow this