Vmarco

World Peace is near (St. Malachi Prophecy)

What a great day,...what beautiful news!

GLORIA OLIVAE or Glory of the Olive, better known as Papa Ratzi is stepping down as the 111th Pope of the St. Malachi Prophecy. The prophecy of the twelfth-century Irish Bishop Malachi (St. Malachi Prophecy) said there would be 112 Popes between that time and the end of the Catholic Church or Christendom.

Of course, silly Christians believe the prophesy, which has been quite accurate, suggests that it implies "the Second Coming of Jesus." But the prophesy makes no mention of that,...it is the END of ROME as having authority of, or stepping between sentient beings and their direct experience, thus the End of Christianity.

"the only way to understand [the Tao] is to directly experience it." Lao Tzu

With the End of the Christian meme,...Islam, which is a forced by-product of Christianity, will fall to,...and Shambhala will be on the horizon.

I've been looking forward to this since 1968, when I first heard about the Prophesy of the Popes.

In the St Malachi prophesy, the current Pope was seen as "Gloria Olivae" -- the Glory of the Olive -- and thus was easy to predict, as he would have an association with the Benedict or the Benedictine Order.

Interestingly, Gloria Olivae is also the one known in John's Revelations as "the great deceiver". The one who prepares the way for the Antichrist, the final destroyer of the Church of Christianity.

It's amazing,...the end of the Abrahamic memes will be in my lifetime,...soon, their god will be removed from my money,...their crosses of suffering removed from my vision,...the hideous vibrations of Christianity unwound, to let fresh air permeate the world. What great day to know that this day is at hand.

• Like 2

Good! Now all that has to happen is for everyone to believe it:-)

No worries! Nothing to believe,...this is prophesied to be the End of Belief.

• Like 1

Someone told me that the Malachy prophecy says that the last Pope will be Peter the Roman who is actually Satan in disguise and will lead the Church to oblivion and currently the bookmakers favourite to take over is called Peter

• Like 1

Someone told me that the Malachy prophecy says that the last Pope will be Peter the Roman who is actually Satan in disguise and will lead the Church to oblivion and currently the bookmakers favourite to take over is called Peter

Don't know if the last Pope, Peter, will be a Satan or Santa,...it only suggested that he will reign over the end of Christendom,...the most profound impediment to World Peace on the planet.

• Like 1

Just looking at the odds and Peter Turkson, 64 of Ghana has fallen into third place, so this potential Satan needs to improve his standing if he is going to complete his mission.

Just looking at the odds and Peter Turkson, 64 of Ghana has fallen into third place, so this potential Satan needs to improve his standing if he is going to complete his mission.

We likely won't known the name (Peter) until he's picked,...but I bet we can pick the final Pope from the lead contenders.

http://www.crystalinks.com/papalprophecies.html

If there's a choice always back the black guy when betting on boxing but for Papal election my money's on an Italian this time round.

Peter's a fair call for his chosen name though.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Pope Adolf retires on 28th February and if, as is rumoured; he was the penultimate pope then the next incumbent will be the last.

Next Pope betting odds here.....

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics-and-election/next-pope/winner

Nice odds list,...however, although he is supposed to be known as Peter after the election, before hand would be similarities to Peter,...ie, betrayed Jesus 3 times,...likes to hang upsidedown,...kills couples who don't tithe enough (Ananias and Sapphira),...etc

That doesn't narrow it down enough for a sure fire punt.

All the contenders have blood on their hands if only by proxy.

Let me know if you get any inklings though V, I feel lucky for this bet.

That doesn't narrow it down enough for a sure fire punt. All the contenders have blood on their hands if only by proxy. Let me know if you get any inklings though V, I feel lucky for this bet.

I think £5 each way on Bono and Tony Blair is money well spent.

• Like 2

The end of Rome may have different meanings...

All the various christian movements of the west originated from the catholic church with various schisms.

Our society, our science and our morality are based on christian view.

"The end of Rome" may imply the end of our civilization, of our culture, of our values and of our beliefs... with terrible events in the process.

This is not the end of christianity because the orthodox church is alive and vibrant since the time of St. Malachi...

They deny the authority of the Pope since 1050 C.E.

In addition, christian prophecies are quite inaccurate (Apocalypse, etc...).

So, it's quite unlikely that the world will forget the name of Jesus... :D

Edited by DAO rain TAO

Don't know if the last Pope, Peter, will be a Satan or Santa,...it only suggested that he will reign over the end of Christendom,...the most profound impediment to World Peace on the planet.

By quite a margin at this point in time, the most profound impediments to world peace are Central Banks and the governments who abuse their means, and by proxy, their citizens. The crusades were many centuries ago, get over it already! :lol:

• Like 1

I think £5 each way on Bono and Tony Blair is money well spent.

Whisper it but I'm hearing Cliff Richard's name too.

Cliff v Peter Mandelson three rounds, two submissions or a knockout to decide the Papal Throne winner.

By quite a margin at this point in time, the most profound impediments to world peace are Central Banks and the governments who abuse their means, and by proxy, their citizens. The crusades were many centuries ago, get over it already! :lol:

That statement indicates that you haven't reduced all the world's ills to its lowest denominator,...Christianity. When the Christian Meme gets assigned to the back walls of museums, where it belongs, there will be quantum leaps in economics, government, etc.

For example,...currently in America, not a single person in Congress puts their oath to the US Constitution before their faith based agendas. Without Christianity, the Tea Party, who enacted over 40,000 new laws throughout America last year, will dissolve like a crystalized lump in water.

That statement indicates that you haven't reduced all the world's ills to its lowest denominator,...Christianity. When the Christian Meme gets assigned to the back walls of museums, where it belongs, there will be quantum leaps in economics, government, etc.

For example,...currently in America, not a single person in Congress puts their oath to the US Constitution before their faith based agendas. Without Christianity, the Tea Party, who enacted over 40,000 new laws throughout America last year, will dissolve like a crystalized lump in water.

I'd like to see you as Pope in St Peters Vmarco ....

The banking system is a problem. However, the higher cause of religion brought about by fear, superstition and repression of natural drives emotion etc. has stifled human progress in this case the reign of the papacy for close to two millennia. Fascism has its roots in religion.

Given your naïveté in regards to the suppressed, character armored human condition, I would recommend reading the works of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. In this case, 'The Mass Psychology of Fascism'.

Edited by ralis

I kind of agree that just about the worst thing on the planet right now is the current state of arrogance of Christianity, along with the military-industrial mindset that follows it.

The funny thing about Christianity though, is it isn't about Christ at all. They're separate from him. As long as they belong to the Jesus Club and puts their 10 bucks in the plate every Sunday, their "sins" are all forgiven, and they're free to go out and do it all again, over and over.

I'm doing a re-read of the Nag Hammadi gospels, which are the gospels that were stowed away when Constantine and the gang were picking the books for the New Testament in around 325 CE. The ones that they found squirreled away in a cave in Nag Hammadi, Egypt have all sorts of gospels which the powers that Be at the time didn't want the populice to know about and were supposed to be destroyed. But they survived and were found in 1945. They're a fabulous read.

The Nazarene talked about Individual Enlightenment. That was nearly the entire focus of his teachings, were the Christians allowed to see this. But to see themselves as part of the 'I Am?' There's no way Constantine wanted the populace to read about this, this more Mystic Christianity. He wanted the populace to be under his narrow hierarchy where the people had to swear allegiance to him and worship in the way he dictated. It all grew from that point on. No wonder it's gotten so screwed up. I see the current state ofChristianity as being the very bottom rung of the ladder of individual enlightenment. Maybe not even on the ladder at all.

I think the Nazarene was a shaman, a sage, a buddha. A man who found the way to the inner truth and manifested from that place. I don't put the Nazarene and Christianity in the same ball park. And to my way of thinking, the Catholic Church is the biggest whore of all.

• Like 1

The banking system is a problem. However, the higher cause of religion brought about by fear, superstition and repression of natural drives emotion etc. has stifled human progress in this case the reign of the papacy for close to two millennia. Facism has its roots in religion.

Given your naïveté in regards to the suppressed character armored human condition, I would recommend reading the works of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. In this case, 'The Mass Psychology of Fascism'.

Orgone.... Qi

Reich was either on to something or on something.

Orgone.... Qi

Reich was either on to something or on something.

Have you read his writings? I have read most and visited the museum and lab in Rangley Maine. His research was impressive!

• Like 2

I'd like to see you as Pope in St Peters Vmarco ....

I'd just turn it over to cult of Attis.

The cult of Attis, whose priests were called Gallaens, strongly influenced the invention of modern Christianity. In fact, the Vatican, named for mons vaticanus or Vatican Hill, which antedates Christianity, was the place of worship of Cybele, and her fertility rites with her youthful lover Attis were performed on Vatican Hill. In other words, Vatican City sits atop the most sacred place of the Phrygian religion.

I'd just turn it over to cult of Attis.

The cult of Attis, whose priests were called Gallaens, strongly influenced the invention of modern Christianity. In fact, the Vatican, named for mons vaticanus or Vatican Hill, which antedates Christianity, was the place of worship of Cybele, and her fertility rites with her youthful lover Attis were performed on Vatican Hill. In other words, Vatican City sits atop the most sacred place of the Phrygian religion.

No problem you'd still get my vote ... and a free phrygian cap!