I have been an independent researcher on Tao philosophy since 1999. I hope to contribute to our understanding of the mystery of Tao. My first analysis is published as The Dynamic Tao and its Manifestations (2004). For the next 8 years, have been absent from most discussion groups due to my continued work on the principle and logic in the Tao Te Ching. I will soon publish my new works.

I hope to be able to spend some time online to discuss the principle and logic of Tao. There will be some major hurdles to overcome, since very few people will believe in a logical Tao philosophy.

Edited by dynamictao
  • Like 5

I hope to be able to spend some time online to discuss the principle and logic of Tao. There will be some major hurdles to overcome, since very few people will believe in a logical Tao philosophy.

I will be here to engage you in discussion. I have your book so I will be able to keep you honest. Hehehe.

I have not update my first book: Dynamic Tao and Its manifestation since it was published about 9 years ago. That translation still has the some "illogical" notions, such as "Yu comes from Wu." This is found probably not correct.

I have two Kindle books coming soon. One for the principle and logic. The other one is a new translation:

Tao Te Ching: An Ultimate Translation [This one is available now, the author name Wayne L. Wang].

Most of the discussion of the new interpretation is available for free browsing at Amazon.

I will try to comment on all Chapters, but they will be based on the new understanding.

... such as "Yu comes from Wu." This is found probably not correct.

But I made it fit well into my understanding so I don't have a problem with it. (Yes, there are some who hold to simultaneous arising. That doesn't fit well with me based on my understanding of the evolution of the universe as we underrstand it from the moment of the Big Bang.)

I will enjoy reading any of your more recent work and commenting where possible.

Hi Dynamictao,

I remember you, have given thought to your work, am glad to see you here, and look forward to your contributions!

Thanks to all.

I was not online for many years, but I was never away from the TTC for all those years.

Now I can share what I have sorted out. The principle and logic is pretty clean now.

Lao-tzu was quite right that he did not write to confuse people.