Looks like this thread might end up in "Off Grid" before long.  Things are getting a little too personal.

2 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Looks like this thread might end up in "Off Grid" before long.  Things are getting a little too personal.

i think, next level is cursing. I don't use it.

48 minutes ago, Brian said:

"Watch your mouth kid"?

Seriously?!?

Is that like, "Call me abusive again and I'll punch you in the nose"?

<sigh>

you are using a bait too, i see.

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

wish there would be a outsider who would moderate forums. Not biased members.

This isn't a thread I view regularly.  I just happened to look and got negative vibes.  So I spoke.

• Like 2

Just now, Marblehead said:

This isn't a thread I view regularly.  I just happened to look and got negative vibes.  So I spoke.

I needed to call out Spotless, there weren't no use doing it in a nice way. So i used more direct way. Sorry

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

I needed to call out Spotless, there weren't no use doing it in a nice way. So i used more direct way. Sorry

Now, if you can find it in your heart, say "Sorry" to Spotless.

• Like 4

A third example of seeing futures is the following:

I was driving home from San Rafael (California) around 11:30 pm having just spent around 3 or 4 hours doing meditation and energy work there and took a route that brought me out to the Sears Point area and on into Vallejo.

That strip is a straight road with swamp on both sides and so I like to hit the gas there.

I took it up to around 100-110mph but a very clear vision showed my right front tire blowing out and me going through the air and landing up side down.

So - I slowed down to a more leisurely pace of about 50 - (the tires were in decent shape and the car was fine but I was in no hurry and it was a clear vision) - I do like high speeds!

It was a spacey late night and I decided to pull over at the end of the straights into a sleazy 7/11 type shop there - I specifically wanted to be in the sleazy energy as it would ground things and be refreshing in the contrast. I pulled in and went in and purchased a bottle of water - the energy was moldy and unkempt and perfect for really getting into my body and getting clarified a bit. 

I left, got into my car and drove to just past the exit of the parking lot when my right front tire blew out - and it did not seep to a flat - it blew.

I beamed - it could not have been more validating while safe and convenient as well!

I got out and looked at the tire - flat as a pancake - what I had not known was that the inside of the tire had worn to white because of a misalignment - I would never have  gone at high speeds on a tire like that - in fact I would not have gone 50.

And I was surprised I didn't catch the feel of the misalignment but it was a boat of a car so....

I then brought my head up and 4 teenagers were walking on the other side of the street and just then decided to walk over directly toward me. It was late and was not exactly a welcome new direction but one of them noticed a bible in my front seat and that change the energies - they then took it upon themselves to change my tire for me. 

I thanked them and asked them if they needed a ride anywhere - so I took them a few blocks and thanked them.

It was quite a bit to take in!

The Universe presented me with a very complete package - it was pretty stunning.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

29 minutes ago, allinone said:

What makes you think you "needed to call out Spotless"?

Do you find him disturbing?

Intimidating?

Threatening?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Brian said:

What makes you think you "needed to call out Spotless"?

Do you find him disturbing?

Intimidating?

Threatening?

Painful

• Like 1

Im sorry Spotless! i tried to help,, to get you experience and more. You have heart in inner circle and life in outer circle, it should be opposite. So you are antifundamentalist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spotless said:

I only just now read Allinone's recent comments - they were "ignored" prior to that but I was informed he was banned because of them so I thought I would take a look. Pretty rough space.

i think it was actually your protective response. Sorry that i intruded.

• Like 1

I feel better now.  I hope everyone else who reads this thread does so too.

Different understandings are not grounds for getting personal.  We all know that many of our members disagree with many of my understandings.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 6

Allinone was on my ignore preferences for a long time prior to this recent group of outbursts and intrusions. His most negative stuff came out prior to announcing that he had been on my ignore list and I would not have said anything if I had known he was still here - I had thought he was already on vacation from here. Most of those on my ignore list have been banned.

Im not really into wiping tears for this kind of stuff and playing makeup - I am not mad at him, was not hurt and was not engaged, am not engaged. I urge you to consider utilizing the "ignore" preference and not engage in so much unproductive provocation which for some is the frequency they are stuck in. 

If you look back, he was not asking me questions - he was throwing mud - it has been what he is for a great deal of his intercourse here throughout the bums. Using the ignore button is not shutting oneself off from interaction with another - it is taking a vacation from noise - off topic sparring and glued positioned based trance banter. 

My interest here is entirely of spirit - war games and slaughter noise just don't engage me.

• Like 9

Along the lines of seeing futures:

At the outset of this series of postings on "futures" one of the first responses was by Allinone. I took a quick peek and the same frequency was there that I had seen in him for a long time.  It was clear to me then what was in store - he was already ramping up.

I then contacted admin and asked them if there was a way to convert "Opening the third eye and other by products along the way" to a posting which I controlled and in which I could delete some of the postings as I saw fit. The response was that it could not actually be converted but that I could create a new controlled posting and then paste over to it whatever i wanted from the existing post and then go on from there. I declined that - it was more work than I wish to engage in.

And so I did not read Allinone except in an occasional peek to see if he was actually engaging or still just reacting. I did not actually read the peeks I took - one or two words and it was obvious it was simply reactive.

What did transpire was exactly what was already set in motion - with no engagement it simply played out.

This post has nothing to do with Allinone personally - but it is a good segway into something that is similar to "seeing futures" and that is when we can see "ramping up": when positions have been queued-in and we generally know something is about to become out of control. 

If this is happening within us it is often nearly impossible to divert - but it is worth the continued effort. Positions / Beliefs have started to turn - the inertia draws into them a whole host of supportive positions and a snowball of energy is directed into frequently used grooves - our karmic circuitry. It is our identification - the illusion of who we are and it is defended as a border area - fight or flight.

We often see this in ourselves and yet we repeat it over and over with the idea that we will not do it next time or with the idea that we are justified because "they" needed it. This type of activity was displayed here pretty much by the book. It is often with the additional thinking that this is who we are - "we are not just someone who sits idly by - and we do not negotiate - we stand rigid with a backbone"

This gets to the heart of our illusion in position - one can have a backbone and stand firmly planted in grounding and awareness - but it is unnecessary to have any position. One neither needs position or no-position - Belief or Dis-Belief - no locking is necessary - this is the crux of the "grasping" that is mentioned so often.

It is abhorrent to the illusion - the idea of not idealizing Belief, Non-Belief, Position, Cause - not siding.

But it is mistaken to see not being in Belief or Non-Belief as a withdrawal or death or weakness.

The whole problem is being IN them - we are then at the mercy of the windmills of these inertia's.

• Like 5

Regarding Concentration and One Pointedness

The following is a quote from me regarding someone who is interested in the Jhana's which invariably brings up the ideas of One Pointedness and Concentration:

"A key understanding is in what one considers "concentration".

It can take considerable time seated to fully understand that the word "concentration" and the practice are entirely different.

One holds ones Awareness but without willfulness.

One holds ones attention but without constriction.

One holds ones attention in the stillness of non-position (no-self) and thus allows the lower vibrations to burn off.

One pointedness is not one pointedness - it is positionlessness. Only in positionlessness is One Pointedness possible.

In Positionlessness one is one pointed. Presence is One Pointedness - it is Positionlessness.

One can be both in One Pointedness and yet not be Awakened - the trance of the illusion may still be transfixing.

Only in One Pointedness can one journey to the higher realms within - without this neutrality is not possible and one will constantly identify and catch on the shirt tail of self."

One can attain to jhana's out of trance and in trance.

In trance one will not "own" the ability - it will be done "outside of oneself".

In embodiment - not trance - the attainment becomes an ability, a part Of ones living.

• Like 6

On ‎23‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 8:11 PM, Spotless said:

Allinone was on my ignore preferences for a long time prior to this recent group of outbursts and intrusions. His most negative stuff came out prior to announcing that he had been on my ignore list and I would not have said anything if I had known he was still here - I had thought he was already on vacation from here. Most of those on my ignore list have been banned.

Im not really into wiping tears for this kind of stuff and playing makeup - I am not mad at him, was not hurt and was not engaged, am not engaged. I urge you to consider utilizing the "ignore" preference and not engage in so much unproductive provocation which for some is the frequency they are stuck in. 

If you look back, he was not asking me questions - he was throwing mud - it has been what he is for a great deal of his intercourse here throughout the bums. Using the ignore button is not shutting oneself off from interaction with another - it is taking a vacation from noise - off topic sparring and glued positioned based trance banter. 

My interest here is entirely of spirit - war games and slaughter noise just don't engage me.

Negative stuff has a value likewise positive have.

I do discipline and at some point i see neediness and the need to help. So i attack(its one possibility) by doing that i lose my essence.

I negated you, you received it and you then got material to say out things. Guess you got "pregnant", so the frequencies matched? So i must have cultivated the right thing.

Anyway you don't have to ignore list me.

the true spirit of unbending intent is the essence of ignorance taken to the point of no-return, where blind focus on the non-specific latent awareness of all possibilities gives rise to the one specific possibility which unfurls into the manifold ten thousand things

the yin reaches fullness and produces a point of yang, which reaches fullness and produces a point of yin, and the cycle continues endlessly throughout all dimensions of transient activity, and engenders the apparent relative motion of zero to infinity

all oscillations of all wave functions occur within this continuum, and without the continuum there is no relative position to unfold

hand in hand, the dancers will spin around in circles by falling into line - moment by moment, for as long as the moments persist

for it is that which is projected between the images which gives the forms shape and movement to begin and end with

and in between the wake of ripples in the ocean 

the echoes of your life

Practice quickly leads to energetic results - it does - (the reference here is to sustained real practice in the energy arts - meditation, Qi Gong, meditation/yoga)

This means that diet in every sense must begin to be examined - and a teacher is particularly advised for sensitive people, energetic people and people with self control issues and stability difficulties.

Stimulants and depressants such as coffee and alcohol can become rocket fuel pretty quickly - those on drugs can go deeply sideways in no time - people with anger issues can fly completely off a cliff and people with unhealthy imagination can go completely beyond reason. It can happen very quickly.

Groups can be very helpful - if you are somewhat required to interact. Teachers can be very helpful if you will talk to them and not think they are all knowing. It is not the job of a teacher to prove to you that he knows you are having issues - you are expected to speak up.

I remember an enlightened master was mentioning that all Indian students think the guru is too busy to talk to them - I had to intervene and let him know of some profound things that were happening to someone that "thought he was too busy" and so she spoke to me instead though I was not her teacher/guru (though I was teaching her Qi Gong). She was having incredible visions and was levitating - I had no problem speaking to her about these things but I knew her teacher and did not think he would have a problem either but this was not trivial stuff in the general scheme of things yet she was shy about it and did not want to bother  him.

It is amazing to see how many students come in wanting "proof" of the teacher - locked up and stuffed with dogma - it is a real barrier - most teachers have little time for the barricaded, they are simply not ready. So they get the badges and the book writers and those with a certification program.

Then again it is good to try and find a "fit" and whatever fit you find - understand that if you actually begin to do due diligence to the practice you are Very Much advised to examine your diet and who you are physically, mentally and emotionally. If you are thick headed and stable then you have little to worry about - the biggest problem you will have is sticking with practice and possibly wanting to speed it up with strong doses of any number of things from drugs to drugs that are given more acceptable labels to booze or sex.

For those with any sort of stability problem - even the slightest concern - then diet - food, drink, media, music, friends, location are all issues of diet - that which you take into your bodies, mind and spirit. You will tend toward heightened levels of judgement of yourself and others, stronger reactions when you go over the brink, more vivid reactionary exchanges and far deeper depression and highs.

Practice is not a walk in the park - but it is a beautiful incredible experiencing - and since we are in the grasping state at this time we want to hang on to it, get it back, purchase it and take it way into the night - meanwhile vast portions of us may be replenished with a whole new newness and freshness and we can get cocky enough to go more beyond ourselves than we already do in the insanity we call life.

It is possible at these times to consume two or three times the amount of alcohol prior to practice or easily stay up all night and well into the next day. Sex can go way over the top, bottom and sideways. You can make incredibly poor decisions about your money and work and travel. Everything can go into great flux. BUT - most of these problems are relatively easily controlled by the most simple diet restrictions recommended - which are Elimination of stimulants and depressants and no alteration of prescription drugs without consulting your doctor and letting them know what you are doing.

It is generally done after the fact - in other words - it is hard to give up some of your favorite things when you are not even sure if this stuff really works. And it is nearly as impossible to find an ego that does not believe it is the exception and will have no problem controlling itself.

People in practice often tend to imagine that some esoteric practice has extreme magical powers such as semen retention or that crystals and amulets and the magical powers of rituals and "plant spirit" drugs are serious endeavors upon a path to Awakening and Enlightenment - they are part of the show but trivial to the real work.

It is common for people to close up - partly because it is part of the instruction - it is true that in many stages of practice it is good practice to not constantly speak about and label ones experiences - but it is in the labeling and monkey mindedness of speaking that that is recommended - not the practice of keeping to yourself highly imaginative assumptions and tranced out conclusions.

Many people drift into high trance for years - they "leave" their bodies and practice takes on a form of them being the "servant of a glorious otherness" - this unfortunately is an abyss many never come out of - often it is something they can make a life in but they are basically gone for this round.

Most people leave practice - and dissipation of the new energies is the leading cause if they gave practice any chance at all. A "normal healthy" person with a good solid monkey mind often jumps into this and out of this believing they have tried it - most western "Yoga" has nothing to do with "trying" it because it is not Yoga- its no more than calisthenics. 

The approach to "practice" that is one of self improvement generally is a complete dead end though it may transform into real practice - the realization that we are far more than the sum of our inculcated cultural frequencies, inherited religions, traumatized bodies and education. That there is a whole something that words do not convey well and that we are wrapped and steeped in deep and subtle fears and windings once incomprehensible and still to be discovered and unbonded from. That perhaps there actually is something to the wayward religions - that before their fall into dogma and superstition - they sprang from some unsoured well of light.

You are the musician - if you finally get around to tuning up the instruments and learning how to become one in the frequencies of play in this life - diet is an essential element - a big aspect of unfettering your talents and unfolding beyond words.

For a time you may abuse the instruments and constantly tune and retune them and relocate your picks and bows and reeds - but at some point if you are to truly embark into practice - abuse and neglect and disregard needs to be addressed and readdressed and fully incorporated into practice.

• Like 9

Try viewing karma in a different light:

It is not something that is accumulated - you are wearing it - living it.

You are supplying it - it is what you consume.

What you consume is what you attract - it is the tunes you emit - the tempering of your bodies held in your attachments creates the resonance of you - the frequencies you hold yourself in - this is karma - the finger puzzle of your resistances and polarities.

When it is said that what you do in this life will result in what you get in the next is not the result of reward or punishment - but it seems that way and has been mis-interpreted that way for so long that it has become the dogma and superstition of the myth.

The frequencies you have held, grasped and are tempered too will determine / attract all means to continue to work upon you the lessons of those frequencies. 

In Practice you take it upon yourself to endeavor into Intentional Suffering - vs the heated "random" and endless "suffering" of ignorant "bliss". The ignorant life flip flops from rich to poor or from jealousy to being full of oneself, from the elite to the deprived - but never from reward or punishment - all was from trance indulgence and resistance - a life and lives endlessly asleep baking in the light yet covered in illusion of consumed and grasped frequencies - your choice of a thousand radio stations blaring through you. 

Intentional sufferinging is an attempt to change the channels and dial into something better - nearer the light that you know but cannot manage to be. But changing the channels is folly - one comes to see this after a time - the folly in the concept that the Buddha finally "finds THE answer" - the perfect channel or the perfect arrangement of channels. Otherness eventually goes out the window but the road to this can take some time.

"THE ANSWER" is immediately in past time - "it" does not exist - it is ever only an aha! Grasp.

The release from Karma is release from grasped frequency. One has previously been in Belief or Dis-Belief - but one can Be and neither Believe nor Dis-Believe and in this Be unencumbered in any frequency.

All Belief and Dis-Belief is held in the past and future - it is the cause of all suffering - the very fear of Karma is a belief - Karma is your illusion - Now. It is the multiple "I"s you believe yourself to be - the otherness you think you are. Karma is the some of "channels" you constitute your illusion of. It is in each fixed (grasped) frequency that you deaden the light that abounds within and without.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 7

Intentional suffering is Practice - it is a diffused cultivation of Natural Divine Essence moving into and around the knots of held frequencies - an ebbing away at the pilings that you have moored yourselves at and attached beliefs in and loyalties.

un-mooring takes courage and one has to have moved beyond the "Bliss of ignorance" - this may have required repeated blows.

It may take many movements beyond the "Bliss of ignorance" to truely be even somewhat beyond its blissful grasp. Generally one begins to perceive that one knows little or nothing - as it progresses it becomes clearer and then clearer that you know nothing.

• Like 4

Thank you again Spotless, it is very comforting reading some of your posts here. The one about Karma above is a much needed one for me to hear at this point.. For me, it can be so easy to get lost in worries about the past and future.

• Like 1

If want to know if someone opened third eye he has one feature that he know past and future very well and can see what happening inside other people houses etc. depends on which part of third eye he opened. Fully opened third eye gives you superhuman cognition. If someone lacks those powers you can dismiss that person at once. People who claim here who had third eye open need to prove it before speaking - otherwise you are self-feeding your ego. 

1 hour ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

If want to know if someone opened third eye he has one feature that he know past and future very well and can see what happening inside other people houses etc. depends on which part of third eye he opened. Fully opened third eye gives you superhuman cognition. If someone lacks those powers you can dismiss that person at once. People who claim here who had third eye open need to prove it before speaking - otherwise you are self-feeding your ego. 

There are many levels of third eye opening. It is sort of like a broader sense ability that starts out obscured, but then grows in clarity as the spiritual practitioner increases their own clarity.  Additionally, many such "sensing abilities" are not really based on the third eye, the term has just become more of a general catch all phrase for many new age groups.  What people call third eye stuff, would probably be better described as beginning to perceive beyond the local body-mind.

• Like 9