Hello Spotless :)

Thank you for everything you write, I really like reading your posts!

Through your posts you have introduced me (and others too I hope) to a few topics that I now have some questions about. I hope it is OK that I ask the questions in this thread.

-----

Response:

Thank you for your questions.

-----

- LDT & Breath -

You have really stressed this one – "Breathe into the LDT".

1. Do you recommend any specific way to follow this advice? Like for instance, doing sessions of LDT breathing?

-----

Response:

The stress here for breathing into the LTD is particularly for the Qi Gong practitioners. In every movement the breath is into the LDT, when you are bent over, when you are arched back, when you are putting your attention on the MDT and the UDT.

-----

2. Is it important to do a "full yogic breath"?

----

Response

Yes - basically - often in practice the breathing is too shallow. Particularly when turning in a movement of practice we tend to take a breath that is too shallow and fairly late in the turn. With a full breath started at the start of the turning or twisting the lungs are filled by the end of the move - this causes compression of the breath inward and pressure outward from within.

-----

Perhaps this is an engineering question but I'm asking because I find my own breathing to be quite obstructed. I have found out that I have "rib flare", if that matters.

-----

Response

I do not know what flare rib is but as always in practice - find what is comfortable for you now and adjust this as time goes on. Qi Gong has an amazing ability to solve physical problems.

-----

- Fasting -

1. When fasting, some part of me have felt a very strong desire to eat – despite not feeling any physical hunger!

Any thoughts on this psychological hunger and can it be reduced?

-----

Response

Much of what you mention here regarding fasting is related to the Hugh amount of time we have on our hands when not eating or thinking about our next meal or shopping for food or driving to a restaurant. Understand that this is all time for your body to be on a vacation of sorts - it is allowed to clean clean clean and reset the body - normally the only time it gets to do this fairly unobstructed is when you are sick and or asleep.

-----

Fasting also left me feeling bored and at times sad. The longest I've fasted is 5 x 24h – most water & a little fruit juice. When I've fasted it has been anything but enjoyable. Could it be that I've fasted for too short periods of time for it all to turn around?

Maybe it is of relevance that I 5 years ago experienced one major negative/traumatic event.

-----

Response

It is important to read up on fasting and understand it so that your mind has no fear and the body is treated to a vacation without fear.

It is a bit like going on a kayaking vacation with a friend - if your friend is afraid of what might happen while out kayaking and during kayaking and they don't want to stray from shore more than a few feet and are worried they do not have enough supplies - it will not be a fun time. I have never had a difficult fast and my only general explanation for this is that I read Palo Aireola's little book on Juice fasting and another one on water fasting by another author and I was certain that it would be a great experience. My first fast was a water fast and I was very slim at the time - it went well. I was also meditating a lot at the time (a full yoga day) and so all the extra time was different and I noticed it but it was also a perk and an eye opener.

Boredom is being in the future and the sadness is being in the past. Try being in the now.

-----

- Trance -

1. I don't want my meditation to "get lost to trance". Are there any telltale signs that you are in trance/out of your body?

I must admit that I quite often loose myself to my noise & thoughts only to after a while go: "Oh shit I forgot! I'm supposed to be here in the middle of my head!". I have never experienced any longer "silence". I would estimate that I on average meditate for ~30 minutes.

-----

Response

We all drift in meditation from time to time - try not to judge floating or noise - it happens - it is perhaps in non-judgement of this and just noticing it without participation in its clench that meditation is meditation. As you find yourself "in" a thought, gently move out of it.

Often a deep breath is helpful.

Men and women hit walls in meditation at different times generally:

Women at around 15 - 30 minutes and men around 30-45 minutes - this is why most men and women quit at these times.

It is best to quite earlier or later rather than when you have hit the wall. The wall is when within the system because of the freeing up up very positive energetic movement previously hindered by noise of the mind and inertia certain pictures and core blocks in the system begin to vibrate. As this vibration reaches a certain level - you will become both somewhat restless, tired and thick. You will think - I should go to bed or something - but it is best to push through this - it will only last a few minutes - (though it might seem to take much longer). After you have moved through this you will enter a state in which the physical fidgeting has subsided and it feels like you are now somewhat more "in" meditation - it feels very different and you might want to continue for another 15 minutes or several hours. This will be your first real taste of meditation. After a time, this will not be so much the case but it may be this way for many years - no problem - you are definitely meditating before and after the wall but the difference is distinct.

Regarding trance - initially much of our experience in meditation is due to not enough breathing. It is not necessary to do methodical breathing - most of the methodical stuff is trance oriented and not in the moment - but breath helps us make it through the wall, it helps us to stay conscious through a flurry or heavy smoke of thoughts and energies - not gulping breaths or panic breath, simply remembering to take nice deep breaths every once in awhile to bring us into awareness and presence.

Sometimes it can be helpful in long meditation - to do quick shallow breathing here and there - consciously oxygenating the body through difficult spots or to re-energize ones entire space quickly with little or no prolonged attention on the process.

Lotus, half lotus or sitting in a chair are all excellent ways to meditate as well as standing meditation. It is important to move if a limb has become cold and blue - no reason to have a stroke because of some dogma about not moving.

Trance is both a tool for certain things and a crutch - it is much like your comments on sugar - we are in trance all day and like our meditation to be in trance as well - it is easier that way - it has a similar buzz to our non-meditation space and we get to avoid the wall and enjoy all sorts of lofty loftiness. But it is typically little more than candy - if we are going for the deep water.

Trance meditation and trance practices typically include raising ones vibration - this makes leaving the body easier - it also makes it easier for other beings to enter the body. It often includes "opening all the chakras" which is somewhat like opening all the doors to ones home - it is again easier to fly out the window and easier for things to fly in. Trance practices may include trance music and much of this is overt - it is labeled as trance "work" - and for some of the more ridgidized people it really is beneficial - often for them plants can be helpful because they have formatted their system to be so shut down to certain energies that it takes a truck to shatter their isolation. Few of them are drawn to meditation - some are because they have come to understand the steel and unnatural ness of their own making.

You will drift off into trance from time to time - this is natural in meditation - breath in and gently come out of it - and don't depreciate the experience with any judgement - notice it and breath and be in the center of your head. Eventually you will drift out less and less and increasingly you will be anchored in awareness - this then will bring many changes.

In meditation the processes of vitalizing the various channels, chakras, nadis and the system as a whole takes no manipulation.

The LDT , MDT and UPT will do fine with no manipulation - the MCO will come around with no concentration - good practice regularly will naturally bring your flowers to bloom and a natural flower is a beautiful thing.

Certain practices here and there certainly are helpful and can be very good things to familiarize yourself with - specific right and left nostril practices in yoga as an example - but in general meditation - it is not a "doing" activity - it is an activity of non-activity.

Some practice "meditation" as "energy work with the eyes closed" - it is not meditation - it is energy work with eyes closed.

-----

- Diet -

1. It would be interesting to hear from you what sugar does to the mind and body, and what role it ought to have in ones diet? Up till 1 year ago I ate candy daily for almost 15 years. Now I try to go completely sugar free but find it hard at times.

2. Any general pointers how to relate to food, especially sugar & carbohydrates?

-----

Response

We require sugars in our body - but the variety of intake to create those sugars or assimilate them directly varies considerably.

Prior to a journey into meditation and Qi Gong or Yoga (real Yoga) and other transformative practice - sugar intake can be a sort of enlivening sprinkle of energetic spice in our lives and it can reek havoc as well (which is some of the spice for some) - but as we set foot on the path for Deep Water our energies take tremendous jumps often in a short period of time and so diet takes on considerable importance.

For some alcohol needs to be eliminated - it become rocket fuel and blows out progress time and again. For some coffee and stimulants pop and break our progress and need to be cut back drastically or eliminated.

For some Hate radio and media need to be eliminated completely - the addiction to this noise is often the cause of all other self presence to fly in the slightest breeze.

Sugar is like trance - it makes the day fly by - because we are not there - even less there than our usual not there ness.

If an alcoholic quits cold turkey they may not have much of a problem - but they may suddenly find themselves buying candy bars frequently for no apparent reason - they are used to the sugar - the highly refined immediate buzz sugar. It takes time to resolve this.

Whole natural foods and low stimulant intake such as various herbal and green teas are probably a good idea initially - and for some time it takes time to get over fidgeting which has become a habit - sugar feeds the habit and the habit wants sugar.

-----

- Rabbit vs. Turtle -

I don't really have a question here but I am very thankful for this concept, it has made me stress less.

Thank you and all the best!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

-

Thank you very much for your reply!

Prior to reading your posts I wasn't aware of the "walls" you can hit in meditation. I would guess that the majority of my previous meditation has ended when I've gotten close to these walls.

Yesterday I sat for longer than usual – 1 hour+.  I wanted to give myself enough time to be able to hit the walls.

I do think I experienced some of what you are describing, at least a phase of tired- and restlessness followed by a reduction of fidgeting.

I am now thinking that I should try to keep all of my meditation over the 1 hour mark, maybe with the help of a timer?

Also, 1 thing I'm still wondering regarding trance:

Background: Yesterday at one point I started to "spin" – sideways and then backwards. Also kind of lost the orientation of my arms – they felt inverted – both left/right and in their angles at the elbows.

Question: If I start to loose the connection to my body like that, is this trance-related? Does it effect meditation?

Edited by Empyrean

Thank you very much for your reply!

Prior to reading your posts I wasn't aware of the "walls" you can hit in meditation. I would guess that the majority of my previous meditation has ended when I've gotten close to these walls.

Yesterday I sat for longer than usual – 1 hour+. I wanted to give myself enough time to be able to hit the walls.

I do think I experienced some of what you are describing, at least a phase of tired- and restlessness followed by a reduction of fidgeting.

I am now thinking that I should try to keep all of my meditation over the 1 hour mark, maybe with the help of a timer?

Also, 1 thing I'm still wondering regarding trance:

Background: Yesterday at one point I started to "spin" – sideways and then backwards. Also kind of lost the orientation of my arms – they felt inverted – both left/right and in their angles at the elbows.

Question: If I start to loose the connection to my body like that, is this trance-related? Does it effect meditation?

Timers can be helpful - there are all sorts of apps you can download - good to see you tried one hour.

Regarding the spinning - don't worry as these things happen - breath and observe and at times you will experience the great lightness of being you are describing - it comes in many forms. Gently come back into the center of your head.

You are also there discovering that you are not your body - at least not the attachment / identification with it.

We are all capable of leaving our bodies and detaching from them - it is how we live the vast majority of our lives (rarely inhabiting much more than our general proclivities enjoy - we then drag and punish the rest). But in meditation we are coming to know and feel the entire range of what we are and can become capable of.

In the initial phases some will feel fairly quickly the relatively clean detachment floaty- ness - nothing wrong - breath - and gently do this in the general vicinity of the entire body - breath into the abdomen.

Trance - when it occurs is nothing to fear - it is useful and something to come to understand - just be aware it is also already an addiction but in the meditation state it does not need to be - it is simply a tool and for the most part a tool that is put aside in the persuit of deep water. I am not trying to belittle trance states - they can be incredible and helpful - but like much you will come to experience - move beyond the facination. In a sense it is like a siddhi - one we have become lost in - prescisely what we are warned against by every sage and enlightened being.

Presence is emerging in meditation - the all and everything - but meditation can become a vacation spot from which to leave and go explore and be essentially what we already are ("I" ness, "me" ness, unawakened).

We already are Presence but we are addicted to the resistance of our addicted frequencies and these obscure us. Much of this obscuration is now rooted in attachment to the body but it is not the body that is to blame - through we blame it constantly - it is our fears and resistance and otherness that clings and compresses knots and energetic obstructions into and upon this interface of Presence and body.

Meditation helps to ebb away these compressions and knots and re-integrat and reintroduce ourselves with the human body which is an asset of perfection - in meditation and other practice in the Way we are preparing and practicing and being with Presence.

We live in a moonbeam but we are the sun. At the present time prior to awakening - it is like we are the moon - upon awakening we see the moon in the sky but we are no longer attachment to its isolation.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Spotless,

When your body became more and more sensitive have you got problems /discomforts with spending time in public space? I mean airconditioners, fragrances, electronics etc?

Have it passed away? I've heard that many practicioners come to this point

Spotless,

When your body became more and more sensitive have you got problems /discomforts with spending time in public space? I mean airconditioners, fragrances, electronics etc?

Have it passed away? I've heard that many practicioners come to this point

No - on some levels it is the opposite:

Heat or cold do not have near the effect on me they had before. A hot day used to kill me - now it is just hot - I still need to drink liquids but the sweat and Heat are not oppressive.

For a time the electronic spray from my iPad was very visible - but I became accustoms to it and other stuff like that and I don't see it much now.

It was not so much that my body got more and more sensitive but that the energy in it / passing through it has increased exponentially and expanded considerably. In general I am less and less delicate to "exterior" but more and more sensitive to interior.

Food and drink are now much less a casual thing - I have been off of junk foods for most of my life but ate a very wide variety.

Many things I habituated to just don't work anymore - I used to like heavy things and strong spices - I still use way more spice than most - but overall many things are now coarse, heavy and crude in a way.

I find crudeness less tolerable - my language used to be very strong and often crude.

I prefer less association with others - so much small talk and sparring - I do not engage with it and so many gatherings are places I do not wish to be at this point.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Yes, there is a lot of virility in your writing.

And what about self - protectiveness in contact with other humans. Is it so that one inevitabeley picks energies from others? Or one learns to protect one's energy field so that nothing comes in?

Also in terms of conserving of prana - does one learns not to loose it through senses and activities like seeing and talking for example?

These are of no concern.

Occasionally when driving I might throw up a shield if someone volatile is driving nearby.

I don't conserve prana though I don't quite toss it out the widow like I used to.

People don't so much "pick up energies from others" so much as they match the energies of others. But it is definitely a large topic.

Judgement is at the base of resistance - work on judgement and resistance looses its grip. Resistance brings the ants to the picknic.

When we worry about others energies it is primarily from resistance. True compassion comes from a neutral unsided space of being.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Well. This has been a bit of a sticking point for me. That is, living in a way that is integrated with practice. It seems, here, that the only appropriate course of action is to be unreactive and observant to things that are usually termed internal and external.

In some ways, that's very natural for me. In other ways, it gets to a point where I'm damned if I do something and damned if I don't do something. If I withhold an obvious form of action/reaction, people can construe it as the silent treatment. Or, alternatively, my silence could be a definite denial of help to someone. Much of the time, the noble silence or the repose in zazen or zuowang gets elevated in the minds of spiritual people and the laterality and leverage of the conscious mind for modulating energy and getting out of ruts---well, it gets thrown out the proverbial window.

But at the same time, it is difficult to act in any way because doing anything at all requires the selective intensification (and necessary distortion) of something perceived (so that it can be a point of leverage so something can actually be said or done). Without this kind of forcing, there is no positive action; only mutable reaction to things that happen around me. And it's problematic because I don't have enough stuff in place to actually live; I have to "force" something in order to get employment, food, and lodging.

But the perpetual advice here is "non-doing". It's highly natural and highly at odds with my life situation.

Very well put.

Rather than from a control and modulating view - view what you resist.

The former pretty much insists on either a willfulness or a numbness - and it requires judgement and playing to "someone else's path" in a sense.

View what you resist - often only possible after you have gone into resistance. But this does not need to be the case:

Practice looking inside prior to doing something you might resist - notice where tension or blocks lie - breath into them and have the intention of letting them go. You can even imagine the block floating out of your space and exploding or dissolving. Take your life force out of it.

You may have past karmic interplay with a person place or thing - notice it - when you for no reason resist or react strongly to something/someone - particularly in this situation - you are not usually engaged and so you can take a backseat view of your reaction and breath into it. You do not need to label it or explain it - in the viewing and releasing learn non-doing.

Non-doing is in no inner understanding a failure to act or a blocking governing action. Presence is not trance - it is awakeness awareness in the present - not swept up in the various inertias of illusion.

Come from underneath at this dilemma - breath into the LDT and let the passage ways fill with vitality unfettered by the blinding flurry of buzz from the head and its concoction of a thousand lives in a day from the pasts and futures it is ablaze in constantly.

Things can be pretty bad in ones life - they can be absolutely brutal when lamented in the future and regretted from the past all while standing in the same place. What this subjects the body to and the amount of steamed off dissipation of life force into nothing is staggering.

Drop it - drop your stories - just drop it. All the weight is in the pasts and futures. All the inability to be and actually engage is lost in the freezing constraints of paralyzing pasts and futures. As you drop your stories you drop your mind loops and you begin to see them when the re- emerge. You begin to see the meaning of Correct Thinking - it has nothing to do with morality or philosophical purity - it is - Waaaayyy Less Thinking - and not a bunch of mind loops - it is not constant buzz and "must" label, "must" explain zombie protocol.

A shitty job in order to accumulate some needed money is not painful unless it is touching on pride - pride is past based weight transfixed on futures and neither exist - but it induces a sickly green brown energy that feels like molasses and completely interferes with the grace of your being body. This can be dreadfully painful - while in actuality your shift is almost over and your paycheck is nearly ready - and the only thing that made it nearly unbearable was you - and unfortunately now the only thing you may want to go out and do is have about ten drinks and leave your body.

It's what so many of us do on a thousand different levels. Might as well just take a bull whip to our bodies.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Spotless, I have been wanting to ask you about music for a long time and its connection the third eye/energy/spirituality. So here goes: 

Questions:

• Have your perception of music changed a lot throughout your life, after "events" like opening of the third eye and awakening? 
  • Would you say that there is any purpose with music, and what role does it play in your current life?

I have always been very fascinated by the phenomena synesthesia (where you 'see' music as colors and shapes). In occult literature I've only seen this mentioned once, in Thought-Forms by Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater, (page 78-82). figg.jpg

Music of Gounod

Questions:

• Have you had any experiences like these, or have any insights about it to share?
  • Do you think this form of seeing can be learned? 

I play and practice guitar a lot. Lately I've started with ear training to become a better musician. I've gotten two courses that teach absolute pitch and relative pitch. In the absolute pitch course the teacher, David Lucas Burge, talks about "Hearing the color of the notes". 

Questions:

• Are there any such thing as developing the ears energetically? Are the ears particularly "energetic"? 
  • Do you have any experience with musical ear training? 
  • Do you play any instrument? :)

Thank you and best wishes!

• Like 2

A considable amount of electronic music sounds or has the sounds of celestial music.

"Droplets" and very fine "boinks" of sound in the air abound.

They often repeat while dimming fading away - it is a very luxurious sound.

I practiced Raja Yoga and now practice the Yoga of Qi Gong. In between this I played with subtle abilities and learned a great deal about beings and trance / non-trance states, healing, time and space.

Clairaudience can hear the races, sexes, mixes of each. It reads a voice. Can see dissonance inside "other" - see smoothness in "other".

It is like Clairsentience but extends out considerably - it is one reason why many people do not like crowds (often a very stuffy dissonance in the sounds). Lots of browns and off greens - it can make you queezy, tense and thirsty.

Subtle energy is best practiced with others - but without good guidance it is best to let it find its place among siddhis that come and enhance you when they do. It is a bit of a cunundrum - real practice helps one attain a certainty in the somewhat foggy levels that emerge. Yet the certainty is both a hindrance and a blessing - very much dependent on how well you understand the concept of neutrality and the fact that you will not understand but should strive to become it - it will clarify upon awakening. Until then you are always considerably encumbered by the inertia's of your resistance. This will continue after Awakening as well to some extent.

Many do not work on their subtle bodies and so when Awakening occurs their is little expansion of subtle abilities unless it is in their constitution so to speak, or if at that point they are drawn to work on such. Considerable expansion of these does take place pretty much regardless as one settles or as Oneness arises - though Oneness by itself still leaves considerable inertia. There is a great deal beyond this but often many subtle abilities only seep in - they seep often though - but if the body has not been attuned many of them will not show themselves prominently. However - considerable physical changes are ongoing.

Annie and Leadbeater were excellent - so was Geoffrey Hodson. Annie is a real treasure.

Personally I prefer music with no voice or very little voice, clean and not moody. Mostly electronic, some chamber music, some chill. Some jazz - Chick Correa

When I was fairly young Led Zeplin LOUD, Pink Floyd, Beatles....and Classical.

It is very possible to see music in colors and in forms - it has a very deep effect and depending on what has been done in the development of the subtle bodies and in diet and general presence and stillness - music is a very fine food / catalyst / connector. It can help bridge as yet unconnected centers, open the heart, still the mind, bring throat and heart and head together. It can stir the crown and rain down the heavens and wash the eyes with emeralds. It fills the air and breath, makes the rug dance and plants bow and sway.

Everything has music.

I have never practiced (knowingly) anything specific towards opening my Clairaudience - it just opened up at different times. And I can open it up - everything is opening up these days all the time more and more.

The music in the air I first heard in Tahoe sitting looking at the lake. Everything was alive - even the manzanita which is hard like thick wire - they were gently moving and were breathing. The lake wafted beautiful colors and well up into the atmosphere.

I have heard the different races and mixes of them, the different sexes and mixes of them. The sounds of trance and stillness. Hear - see - watch someone about to have a seizure and then see it unfold.

Their is a sound to stillness, a sound to karma, a pulse to life.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 7

(Reply)

Thank you, it is very appreciated.

I hope my practice will let me experience some of what you are speaking about, someday.

I have always enjoyed the works of Annie and Leadbeater, so I will check out Geoffrey Hodson too. I saw that he wrote a book called "Music Forms" – very interesting.

• Like 1

Sounds like a very beautiful world most a missing out on :)

One Taoist I saw described seeing a world of crystal with a fire/energy/light pulsing through everything, something like that.

A couple of songs I've enjoyed meditating with, I think certain music can really enhance/ help.

+

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

"A world of crystal with a fire/energy/light pulsing through everything"

Yes - I have used that metaphor "crystal" for many many years.

Recently I decided not to use it much because I did not think it illicited quite the vision I see - but it has always felt right to me.

At night we see streamers - somewhat hairy streamers of light coming off headlights - clear crystalline streams of light - this is what emanates from everything. They have color but it is crystalline in a heathy state and muddied somewhat otherwise. A see-through world with a pulse.

• Like 2

Music can help ebb mind chatter and relatively neutral alive music such as in your examples - more so the first with the exception of the talking near the end which really shatters the space - these can definitely be useful.

Mantras serve this function and you can use them all day anywhere.

A problem with music can be elevation into trance - if you are already well found in non-trance during meditation then music can be useful. Even with that said music can be helpful to loosen up more cemented individuals.

It is a fine line - I tend to lean against using music during meditation when learning to meditate - particularly because it can set your energy to its frequenc(ies). But in all fairness - that can sometimes useful.

I am old school in the belief that "not-doing" is of far more value than "doing" during meditation and through all of ones seeking endeavors. Engineering our way to Enlightenment is the Rabbits way - but the Turtle always wins the "race" because it transcends to the finish line which is the only "place" the finish line is experienced.

The Rabbit has learned recipies but has not learned to hear self, know self, abide in presence.

I see in so many discussions of Qi Gong - "doing" - conscious manipulation of energies, directing them here and there. For medical Qi Gong and martial arts this is simple stuff. For high deep practice this only serves to block and hinder progress.

• Like 2

Quote from Apeiron&Peiron:

"I guess I still wonder about the notion of doing and non-doing because there are some types of qigong that are fully spontaneous and, beyond endorphin release and a sense of having done something, nothing is really improved. Other forms of qigong also do not require any specific conscious input; the moves can proceed either robotically or in a sort of elevated trance-dance (depending on the selection of exercises and if there is a limit to how many repetitions can be done). But, even with this, there tends to be a sort of hang-over so that very deep meditation does not easily happen. Either that, or it feels like the qigong works on a rather specific level in the way that resistance training works on a very specific level (and doesn't reach directly meditation, though it can help as a form of preparation)."

I am not familiar with anything I would call Qi Gong that is as stated above.

If it is a sort of trance-dance it is not Qi Gong - then again in the West most "Yoga" has little to do with Yoga - next to nothing - so it might be a lost in translation teaching. What has been devised for Westerners is generally pure Rabbits way.

Posture, simple breathing and correct movement is not the doing I am referring to - in Qi Gong it is far more advantageous not to consciously manipulate the internal energy - : focused energy control and manipulation. I am not interested in arguing with anyone here regarding this statement - but a great deal can be said for simply doing ONE practice, doing it well and letting it do what it has been designed to do for thousands of years (zero internal manipulation required).

I did years of Raja Yoga and it unfolded and then flooded my space.

I have done years of Qi Gong with no internal engineering and few have experienced what has transpired.

In both cases my practice was pure and intense.

I also spent many years practicing all sorts of stuff after Raja practice - and it allows me to speak broadly with intimate knowledge on lots of sidhis (abilities & practices). But what I can do now is lightyears ahead of anything I did in effort and doing - it cannot be taught. Simple transcendence in a good practice done often and regularly is a key to a path that is uncluttered with detour and trance fantasy.

Few these days seem able to stay with one clean practice - I was not brought up with the internet and Youtube - perhaps if I was I would have focused on learning to burn a newspaper and fart rainbows. I meditated and as an adjunct did the postures (6-8 hours a day) and almost gave up when suddenly everything came forward.

It is interesting to watch a teacher run a day or two day workshop teaching doing and handing out some wow factor from Thailand or elsewhere and racking in $15-20,000. And the students eat it up. Then you have the Master who does not really speak to you much for two or three years and by then you realize he/she never needed to speak to you - a simple tweak here and there and a word regarding simple things and your practice will answer your questions and you will know them as yours. And when and as you bloom it will all unfold organically within your nature and continue to expand indefinitely.

If you have set radically upon the path and it is not natural to you - you will hit one road block and Heath block after another - wherein you are trying to set yourself on a natural course. When you are on "your" way - the road may be long but it will generally be easy.

At some point it will be effortless. When you truly inderstand doing and non-doing you will be in no effort.

• Like 6

We too often become attached to "requirements" in this seeking pursuit.

We put our faith in future and due diligence - our sleuthing and sniffing.

The full lotus for example - while it is nice - it is of no greater significance than fleas on a camel. and if it is a prideful accomplishment it is entirely missing the point. There is tiny difference between full lotus, half lotus, simple cross legs and sitting ina chair or standing.

Each has specific benefits - general comfort being the most beneficial.

These items along with the nearly preposterous value put on semen retention are so blown out of proportion that they are perfect examples of the Rabbits way - why is the super fast rabbit so slow? He needs all these rabbit foots to move forward - and all of them are next to zero value - but they gleam in his eyes as though the world turns on them.

The grooming techniques - like imagining a color above your head or in front of you and seeing what resistance lights up and in your space and clearing it out or doing letting go exercises - Doing - it is exactly what you are already doing when you take a shower on many levels - but again that is the rabbits way: must have, must clean, must heal. Everything a delay and based in willfulness.

The rabbit has time on his side (so he/she believes), he is getting there - got the lotus down, retention, level 1,2,3,4,5 checked off - can recite and understand most of what the sages mention - knows the lingo and can spot a mis-step or imperfection a mile away.

It is nearly all clear - and it is getting faster and better and clearer and cooler and super didly.......

But this is spiritual competition - engineered voodoo - kids stuff -

Basic posture in any of a number of sitting positions with presence in the center of the head or LDT / abdomen and a bit of perseverance and mild guidance and the various energies that will naturally flow and enliven and matriculate will bring about everything you have read or dreamed about. Yoga postures are there as an after meditation movement to help the process of moving the gross energies and distributions throughout the various bodies as it is loaded from meditation. Qi Gong does this as it is done - combining both effects in a way at once (provided you are not in your own way manipulating and engineering). Mind is necessarily not active or actively focusing.

Presence is coming forth - but we think mind is learning a new way - at some point the frequency of mind is dropped for a moment and Awakenng occurs in this. Presence/Awareness leaves mind in the dust - it falls away.

Have no paranoia in fear that you have missed a detail - attachment to detail is one of the greatest blocking mechanisms. The "perfect" is a myth - the pure way is a myth - it is these assumptions of pre-understanding what we cannot yet know prior to arriving at clarity that are our greatest road blocks.

A good song is not in its ability to get from its start to its end - it is not efficiency.

You are the unborn, the spotless - no healing is needed - the clouds you live in are your karma - the frequencies you are dedicated to (until you are not). Do not be dedicated to "perfect pictures" and treasure maps. You already possess all the answers.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 9

What are the different sounds peoples make?

Do cats, dogs? etc have a different sound too?

Everything has a tone.

In humans the male energy sound is a high amperage low somewhat electric sound - it is very much like a high amperage low voltage vibration. Very strong sound though not necessarily loud. Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The female energy sound is nearly the opposite - it sounds like static - high voltage low amperage. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The races have very distinct sounds - one is like the musical sticks - the ones where one stick has ribs on it and you grate the other one over it. One has a deep pounding sound and many variations of it. All of them have variations depending on the purity of the racial mix. We react to these sounds very strongly - it is a deep reaction from our inherited incestral background - had I not heard these sounds and felt my reaction to them I would have continued with the assumption that racism is based upon ones upbringing and conditioning. I was shocked to find out the extent to which this is not true. In my first encounter with this clairaudience (clear hearing) it was a blind test - meaning that I could not see the couple I was having a very violent reaction to. Then it turned out to be a race which I am particularly fond of when they became visible.

Clairaudience opened up for me on this level for a period of several days or more - it does not continue on this level for me though I am certain I could bring it back if there was a need or desire to. This is the case for many abilities. I studied humans primarily, female creative energy, male energies, male/female attributes and female/male attributes. Races, racial mixes. I was fascinated by the revelations in these things. Telepathy and other claireaudient levels remain a part of everyday.

Many sounds were just trippy - like the echo from feet stepping - the sounds of wavelets impinging on objects as they move out - echo location could easily have been mastered.

The effect of humidity in the air upon sound, the electricity in the air - these effect the sounds - electricity in the air has a somewhat bright tin tone. Humidity adds a somewhat dull effect adding lower tones. Just after a rain the sounds have a certain sparkle and deeper resonance. Full of both electricity and humidity.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 7

From a question:

Spotless:

"​Much of what we like is based on the "requirements" of the Frequencies of resistance - the fuels of those frequencies. We don't see it as this but our mind sets and positions make up our choice of food, clothing, media, look and the matrix we see. These all support our frequencies of resistance." End quote

Question from Ankhmor:

​"so then to move away from a frequency, one must stop feeding it, whether it be food, clothing, etc? And to move to a different frequncy one must start feeding it its requirements?"

Response from Spotless:

This is a great and complicated question:

These frequencies of resistance are our karma - the matrix we are glued into - it is the illusion we live and breath.

We can and will elvolve in a sense within these frequencies to other frequencies again and again and in the heat of grinding under the wheel we will move toward the rebirth of our Divine Natural Essence.

So the question of whether we can change the fuels that feed and support our resistance brings up some important points.

We can attempt to move from our current "trend" and negotiate to a "better" set of resistances - which will be what our new choices of fuels will be made up of - and this can be pretty effective on certain levels. And we can also attempt to incorporate self remembering techniques and mechanical dissolving techniques.

The overall problem of the illusion of our situation and obscurance of our Divine Natural Essence (Presence) is still resistance and we will not be delivered from it until Awakening and Oneness have occurred and then dramatic changes take place wherein not all work is done but a radical shift from the bonds of Karma to what is possible to term the joys of Karma take place.

If you are able to hear this message - it is the resistance itself and our addiction to it (our Karma) that we must tire of.

We can shift from a general frequency of resistance to another but we are still in the illusion - just what we perceive to be a better one. This game of Perfection is and endless game and detour - we cannot perfect the illusion - the "we" we are trying to perfect will never Awaken - it may find Oneness to an extent, but it will not survive Awakening.

However - as one wise sage put it - "Awakening may be an accident (beyond our control) but practice can make us more accident prone"

Diet can radically change everything about our efforts - it is not important to become a perfection nut - but good diet is an essential tool in cultivation and general guidelines have prevailed for thousands of years. (Note - it will also change over time slightly as one progresses)

Remove or take serious note of all stimulants such as coffee and caffeine.

Remove or take serious note of all trance inducing frequencies such as drugs, music and cultivation practices.

Learn how not to be in trance if you are practicing trance inducing practices - you need to know how to end them and come out of them and not linger afterwards in those spaces.

Remove reactionary repetitive media - this simply supports our constant mind loops (noise).

(To be continued - have things to do and a class to teach)

• Like 6

Remove or take serious note of all stimulants such as coffee and caffeine.

Would you mind expanding on this? Why? What is the impact?

​​If you are able to hear this message - it is the resistance itself and our addiction to it (our Karma) that we must tire of.

We can shift from a general frequency of resistance to another but we are still in the illusion - just what we perceive to be a better one. This game of Perfection is and endless game and detour - we cannot perfect the illusion - the "we" we are trying to perfect will never Awaken - it may find Oneness to an extent, but it will not survive Awakening.

​you said that you will continue your post, perhaps you were going to answer these questions then.

​so, if the goal is to break the addiction to resistance, how can one achieve that?

Remove or take serious note of all trance inducing frequencies such as drugs, music and cultivation practices.

Learn how not to be in trance if you are practicing trance inducing practices - you need to know how to end them and come out of them and not linger afterwards in those spaces.

​in which ways are music and drugs useful then? It seems that they are often used as a tool in some traditions.

Regarding my statement to:

Remove or take serious note of stimulants

Would you mind expanding on this? Why? What is the impact?

A&P covered quite a few reasons.

This is for each individual but here are some general guidelines as to why:

1. One of the first things that happens in cultivation is that our general energy and sensitivity increases.

For some this means that caffeine can become rocket fuel instead of just a mild stimulant. If you are doing lots of serious cultivation then you need to really be careful not to raise the roof on your energy and vibration. Some people are already running fairly high vibration - cultivation can increase ready energies by many fold and raise the general vibrations to frequencies that invite transmedium problems. Being or staying grounded and "in control" and out of trance can become very hard for many to handle - stimulants can simply break the camels back and result in serious problems and poor choices.

2. Because of the problems mentioned above - stimulants can cause considerable dissipation of energies, anxiousness, paranoia and fight or flight pressures.

For anyone that has even a consideration that they are even slightly inclined to be an addictive type - stimulant, drugs and the drug alcohol should be very carefully removed or controlled - we all have a tendency to become somewhat volatile within new cultivation/intense cultivation.

Obviously there are many ideas of what constitutes cultivation and what qualifies as intense - but at the very least we become increasingly sensitive - so on another level - it is also nice to truly feel the new increases in sensitivities in a clean natural space less fettered by altering substances. We want to feel very fine changes and not override those new sensitivities.

Stimulants along with Hugh increases in general energy can lead us to be very hard on our bodies. However much it feels "fucking incredible" - this relationship is not what we want to foster with our bodies - we are already masters at subjugating our bodies.

We want to foster Being With our bodies as partners in discovery and unfoldment - owning Presence with the body and not over the body. We do not want to go about Roostering like a proud Chicken with its chest out. And we do not want to raise up the frequency and run ripshod over it with a flotilla of beings running it into the ground.

Stimulants, drugs and trance states are now all hyper inducers to complete loss of control - certainly more so for some than others but in all cases these need to be taken much more seriously than before if ones cultivation is of a high quality.

And last but not least:

We want to hear our inner voice - which may be - silence - stimulants, drugs and alcohol tend to abscure this. You have your whole life to drink coffee, take drugs and drink - and you may have already done more than your fair share. Take this opportunity to feel the natural you emerge.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5