What is happening now is incredible. Awareness is now wholly in a light body that is very light and liquid - it supersedes the physical and yet it is overlayed. Awareness corresponds to the larger vicinity of the base of the spine and up to the overall head area and down to the right of heart.

It has been difficult to talk today - this awareness is pervading, encompassing, dazzling and people glow. Qi Gong left no words.

The feet are like the hands but it is all liquid - like walking in a fine tea of energy extending out a clearish foot or so - breathing is as though lung and right of heart are joined.

Need to sign off before the screen goes blank again.

This reminds me of an insight i was given, that is the light body is usually 'within' the physical frame, one of the goals is internal work is to transfer the light body so that it overlays the physical body not vice versa, and that this is the pre-fall configuration (in the western mythos); I never paid it much mind until I read this post.

• Like 3

<snip>

In the last 10 months very definite subtle bodies have been growing not just within my awareness but actually growing and expanding "physically".

<snip>

Thought this sounded familiar...

• Like 1

The Awakening pops one out of identification (for the most part) and out of polarity - I have lead a strong double life for many years.

When you say double life, I assume you're talking about the physical state and the witness state?

• Like 1

When you say double life, I assume you're talking about the physical state and the witness state?

In some ways yes but I was also aware of a hidden reality as well - not casually or from reading - a whole spiritual reality was open to me and I interacted with it was constantly drawn back to it. Another part of me wanted to put money off the concern list "in order to fully give myself to spiritual persuit" and another part wanted to be lost and go through lost ness - I have no explaination for this further.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Has your need for earthly food diminished?

Yes

Sometimes very much so.

I do not binge in any way or crave at all.

I don't recall being hungry now for a long time.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

The Micro Cosmic Orbit (MCO) field core (at this point in these bodies of mine) is in general just thicker than my neck though the field extends several feet beyond that.

It is a bit like wearing a large gyroscope.

One does not have the feeling however of extremely rapid somewhat gyrating movement - but the power is rotating and it is contained. In its unfoldment it is naturally contained - no effort to contain it is needed required or wanted.

It is in this natural containment that lies such great power.

Perhaps you have wondered how sustained large forces were capable within the bodies we inhabit. Heretofore I have anticipated that it was as though we became a conduit of sorts for the great rays of creation - we are already that.

In this later transformation as certain fields and fuels arise this contained field generates massive energies within its own field - it is not a dissipating field - nothing I have been elucidating over the past several pages have been milestones that dissipate.

It is possible for them to be less prominent and then become more prominent - this can "happen" and I can bring it to happen - it requires no effort (it Requires No Effort).

Not long after these fields are attained they become second nature to some extent - however at times the immense levels show themselves - it is beyond astounding and they are not "bursts" of astounding energy - they are days weeks or months of it.

Today I had a full and wonderful day - throughout the day these field reached levels that were not only constantly of extraordinary intensity and size but they were to an extent distracting (in a very good way). Imagine you were half naked - wearing a huge body of light and rotating - while standing in line at the supermarket or conversing with someone regarding the details of some appointment at a boatyard.

The feeling has all of these elements - the greater portion of you is not within the confines of your clothing - and it is not possible to not be fully aware that you are within this preposterous immense rotating field of light - while at the same time you are ordering a coffee and muffin.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

My chest is often warm/hot in a delightful way (though I don't generally like the term "delightful"). This heart element is now pervading - sometimes the localization to the heart/chest is clear - and sometime this localized element is cavernous - like a separate large room (it becomes spacious in a real sense (like a large clear space/room).

If a sort of anger takes place in my space the physical skin becomes scorching red hot in places - it is interesting to "be" in the midsts of these fields while this takes place - it does make it easier to fully experience "anger/agitation" without becoming it and it also facilitates being able to root it out.

In my previous post I spoke of Hugh intense energy and the somewhat odd sensation that that has walking around in everyday life - add the higher heart element and it soon becomes obvious that this will take some time getting used to. On many levels I am mingling with spirit on a grander scale but - it is capability contained within the laws of propriety - vastly enhanced capacities but not ones let loose. And this then is part and parcel to the exquisite dilemma - a part of awareness wants to grab some of those most enjoyable great spirits and share to every extent the immense feelings and wonder - now - there - on the spot - but it is not possible in any of the physical ways we are used to and it is not appropriate to do so. (though "wants to grab" is inaccurate - there is no inertia to share in the old sense, no unbridled enthusiasm)

It is a treasure interacting with this world - jewels of light everywhere.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Do you experience sometimes involuntary movements in the physical body? Like jerks or head spining...

Edited by Kubba

Do you experience sometimes involuntary movements in the physical body? Like jerks or head spining...

No - though I suppose sometimes dream reflexes and things like that. "Head spinning" does not strike any cord - what is head spinning related to?

Actually I do have some jerks here and there and I have had a whole host of strange things happen - not so much in the "head spinning" category:

It once I felt like I was about 4 feet tall very much centered in my Lower Dan Tein.

When doing Qi Gong i sometimes get a twitch in my head/neck area.

Today my eyes were teary for no reason and my nose ran - I am not sure if this is what a cold now feels like or what.

In general I feel very light - when I close my eyes to meditate or just to enjoy the moment lights often flash lightly.

I walk around very large now - living more in an energy field and not the physical body field of energy though it is contained within it.

Edited by Spotless

Oh, thats my English... I meant more sth like oscilation of head, that is often seen in Ramana's videos for example. I saw it in more than one spiritual person to different degree so am just curious. Some gurus also got different movements or shakes in the body (that loks like kriya), that can be noticed if one spends some ore time in their presence or even durring longer darshans, but hard to capture it on you tube :). Its interesting phenomeon

I don't have regular movements or oscillations anywhere - but since your inquiry I have looked into the side effects of Qi Gong and I have several of them. The teary eyes and running nose phenomenon happens to me but I did not associate it with Qi Gong - I thought it was a sort of new way of experiencing a cold - but with none of the stuffy head or chest symptoms. Apparently it is a common symptom of Qi Gong practice.

I have been doing this practice perhaps more seriously than most imagine. I am now celibate - have been for several years in addition to being vegan and I have been in the process of dis-possessing most of what I own that takes effort to maintain - such as business interests etc. I do not have much money or wealth but it seems to appear when needed so that I appear to have a fair amount of it.

When looking at all the various "extras" that come with Qi Gong practice I have experienced all of them with the exception of the negative side effects. I have not experienced any of the symptoms that one would experience from incorrect practice.

In reference to the greater transitions - the tremendous increase in energy as not come with any overall tremors and I have had no energy disorders. However I have been doing appreciable inner work in order to remove/transform prior patterns that still remain and this has proven to be enormously beneficial (as always). It is something I have been doing for a very long time - it is that just now this considerable feat is happening at a pace that is far beyond previous.

The "illusory" world is being laid to waste - the immensity of this process and the depth is seeming to have no bounds. A constant process of dropping and falling off. An unveiling in proportions that clarify the most baffling of paradox.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Oh, now it is clear to me that you've been practicing for years.

That's interesting what you say about dis - possessing. It has happened on its own or you decided to get rid of your possesions? (or identification with possesions). Have to admitt that I myself have problems with dealing with money. On one hand I kind of lost sense of their importance, but there is still this anxiety (or maybe just commonsense down to earth) - weather I will be able to care about myself or no.

Oh, now it is clear to me that you've been practicing for years.

That's interesting what you say about dis - possessing. It has happened on its own or you decided to get rid of your possesions? (or identification with possesions). Have to admitt that I myself have problems with dealing with money. On one hand I kind of lost sense of their importance, but there is still this anxiety (or maybe just commonsense down to earth) - weather I will be able to care about myself or no.

A very few years ago in a series of days my identity with things fell away. I was fairly unexpectedly now with a wife and young son and business and personal history and positions that I was no longer identified with. Some portions of the business really function pretty much automatically - such as products that just keep getting ordered over and over again. Some portions take effort, marketing, design and packaging development - emerging name brands - branding.

My sense of identity is no longer in them and I have stopped all effort in regards to what takes effort and maintenance unless it happens.

For my entire life making money was always a means to an end - and the end was always practice - but I always resisted making a living out of my practice - so money has been illusory for me as well. I obviously also need to eat and play and I did my full share of every possible detour.

I don't plan now and I don't position myself and I am not identified with an expectation of what the day will bring. My wife keeps asking what are my plans for the day and my answer is typically the same - "no plans". I may be scheduled for the day - but I have no plans in the schedule.

Today she asked how my day was and I said "great" - she asked what was so great - "what did you do" - I had a very full and satisfying day doing all sorts of things but unless I tried to really think of it or was asked - the day seemed like a long time ago.

I do remember clearly everything if I try and I particularly remember everything being extra dimensional - like when looking at trees they were more 3 dimensional than normal with more depth or that grass seemed a bit furry and super lush - everything is thicker and fuller and deeper.

It is interesting - the difference between today and four months ago or a year ago feels like no difference. Earlier today - this morning does feel like it happened a long time ago - or put in another way - none of me is still there. "Normally" recent past is fresh with our "doing" and still involved with what we are "doing" - so it feels like happened recently and we are still close to it.

I am not close to things in the identified sense - so they are not a part of doing or recent doing even if they happened an hour ago.

My sense of family has been reconstructed and it never lost continuity - but everything changed.

I am not getting rid of my possessions in the sense of selling things off so much as I am ridding myself of weight and inertia from objects and interests which I am no longer associated with since my identification with them ceased to manifest. (Many things that used to excite me and that I designed or made or marketed - sit on selves and look like cardboard - and people call from time to time and I have to labor to get back into them and re-find my place in them - and I am no longer there to be found).

It is not a remorseful or dreary process - nothing sad or nostalgic - it's dead weight and in some cases dead inertia from a bygone era - with a certain imprint of the name my body goes by on it - but none of my soul.

Neither am I rebuilding - it is not as though I am going from doing that to doing something else - in a very real sense I am very actively involved in doing nothing or not-doing. My son still gets picked up at school and homework is seen through and the moon has eclipses and bills are paid - it is that it happens now in the moment.

I was at the bank today and at the end of a transaction the attendant said - "have a happy fast week" - as though to say "hope the week goes by fast and well for you so you can arrive at the weekend painlessly". I don't live in that world - I don't live in a weekly world - I have no distain for it - and often my toes must move in it.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Hello Spotless! Thank you for this thread and all the helpful posts in it. Reading through it has been very enjoyable. I find your style of writing to be very soothing, and I sincerely hope that you publish that book somewhere in the future.

I registered here on dao bums to reply to this thread, since the topic is much to my personal interest. 

For almost exactly one year have I been pursuing meditation and studying esoteric literature.

It has been a wonderful year were I've reaped some small fruits of my work but above all, felt that I've done something meaningful. 

Though I'm proud of myself to have studied and practiced intensely for a year, I haven't really had very tangible results. Sure, I go through my days more calm and no longer with any 'existential worries', but really no other differences. The thing that bothers me is that I've been on a (by me perceived) plateau for almost 6 months. 

A few yards before me is a white wall which I sometimes stare at. When doing so, I see a round object made of light. There is an outer ring of blue/indigo, and an inner area which is yellow/golden. It is all somewhat faint.

When I lie in bed at night, I can often see a less defined version of the 'tunnel' from the movie "Spiritual Reality Power of Meditation". ( 

) I almost never perceive that I am moving through it though.

Based on this, is there any chance that you could point me in some kind of 'practice direction'?

I have noticed, that when I try to breath into my LDT, I will see waves of yellow light coming in ~ 2sec intervalls. Is this third eye related? I am not really sure how I am supposed to breath into my LDT as I'm having some difficulties with feeling/locating it. MDT and UDT seems easier.

With a risk of making this post very cluttered with questions, I must ask a last one:
- With my eyes closed, I can see a certain structure were my physical eyes point. Above this, there is also some structure of whiteish hazy light (which I can't track with my eyes as it moves away). What is what?

Hope my post and the questions aren't 'too much'!

All the best,

Axel

Edited by axelbaws
  • Like 2

Hello Spotless! Thank you for this thread and all the helpful posts in it. Reading through it has been very enjoyable. I find your style of writing to be very soothing, and I sincerely hope that you publish that book somewhere in the future.

I registered here on dao bums to reply to this thread, since the topic is much to my personal interest.

For almost exactly one year have I been pursuing meditation and studying esoteric literature.

It has been a wonderful year were I've reaped some small fruits of my work but above all, felt that I've done something meaningful.

Though I'm proud of myself to have studied and practiced intensely for a year, I haven't really had very tangible results. Sure, I go through my days more calm and no longer with any 'existential worries', but really no other differences. The thing that bothers me is that I've been on a (by me perceived) plateau for almost 6 months.

A few yards before me is a white wall which I sometimes stare at. When doing so, I see a round object made of light. There is an outer ring of blue/indigo, and an inner area which is yellow/golden. It is all somewhat faint.

When I lie in bed at night, I can often see a less defined version of the 'tunnel' from the movie "Spiritual Reality Power of Meditation". (

) I almost never perceive that I am moving through it though.

Based on this, is there any chance that you could point me in some kind of 'practice direction'?

I have noticed, that when I try to breath into my LDT, I will see waves of yellow light coming in ~ 2sec intervalls. Is this third eye related? I am not really sure how I am supposed to breath into my LDT as I'm having some difficulties with feeling/locating it. MDT and UDT seems easier.

With a risk of making this post very cluttered with questions, I must ask a last one:

- With my eyes closed, I can see a certain structure were my physical eyes point. Above this, there is also some structure of whiteish hazy light (which I can't track with my eyes as it moves away). What is what?

Hope my post and the questions aren't 'too much'!

All the best,

Axel

Great questions and all the best to you in your practice!

The movie is the finest overal picture of the processes that take place on my primary path that I have ever seen - it is excellent! (I have posted it many times elsewhere)

You do not move through the tunnel - it requires "no doing" - simply breath and enjoy it - in many ways this is a great practice point specifically in "non-doing". No need to label it, describe it, examine it or manipulate it - "not doing" these things is how you will proceed.

On this point - many of us diverge - not specifically on the tunnel, but in the non-doing.

A great number of those practicing various teachings pursue "doing" in all sorts of internal work - technology wizards. It is obvious that this way can work, however I put them in the camp of what I call the Rabbits Way.

The rabbits are quick and agile in their formulations and mechanisms for practice and growth - and they can slice and dice an energy transformation down to which testicle to twitch an when to twitch it - I call them rabbits because they appear to be doing and doing at a tremendous rate and they "know" all sorts of things and can readily explain even the most delicate interactions with great certainty.

In the Turtle camp - also a viable way - it appears to be much slower - the students for the most part are concentrated on the "mundane" tasks of inner self reflection and in working on ones stillness and in the ownership of ones desires as apposed to being and becoming the whim of them. "Doing" is in doing practice - primarily breath (not forced), postures and meditation.

In this practice way of life of the Turtle - non-doing practice recalibrates one constantly in daily life and fosters the growth of higher fuels and transformative energies. The various bodies develope and the higher forms within the delicate structures of the energy centers and nadis vivify and orchestrate for higher and finer currents. Blocks and refinement happen un-aided for the most part in simple practice - intricate "must do" manipulations are not done consciously as in "doing them" - they happen in the progress of energy fields and fuels and intentional suffering (detaching from identification).

The Turtle "beats" the Hair to the finish not by running in a straight line faster - it does so by transcending to the "finish line".

Much of the Rabbits way is linear and so appears very fast because that is how we watch progress in our current state - it is also a problem for the rabbits way - at some point they will have to relinquish this habit - a habit that they have even carried fully into their practice. Many will fall to trance states to overcome this habit - and typically this is as far as they will go. It can appear to be a very great distance covered and can come with great prowess - but it is short by comparison to "the finishing lines". It is another reason in the metaphor that the turtle wins - he does not so easily think he has hit "the finish line".

In Finishing school it is a different matter altogether :)

The Turtles way enters the finish line with a great deal more siddhi's - because it is the nature of the paths - many siddhis cannot occur easily in a "doing" Way.

However - each of us must find the way that suits them - and the Way may be entirely new and unique. Every path that is taken is entirely new and unique in its own way. Some require "outside things", plants, also ceremony, chanting, dance and a partner.

My path was in non-doing - very much what is in the movie you posted. I started out in Philosophy and was completely in my head - but my search brought me to the door that required full entrance - full entrance into practice - for me it was the only way to test what I perceived to be a profound and clear path.

I gave myself fully to it and in the end gave up on it - it was that week that I transformed - all the fruits of my work had brought me to profound states - states that have been sustained to this day some 40 years later. That week some parts of me that were "doing" stopped and I was transported to "a finish line".

Initially in my early practice I had few tangible results for several years - though I felt great!

When you breath into the lower dan tien (LDT) do so in the same manner as when you breath into the abdomen in regular meditation practice - but with the idea that you are filling the area. It is also a bit lower - as you know - about three fingers below the navel and two in. After Qi Gong practice breath into it as you go to sleep that night. When you do begin to feel it - stay with it and really learn what it feels like.

It will be especially beneficial to stay with breathing into the LDT - from this everything will happen. At some point with no effort required you will be "breathing through your penis" and all the complicated stuff written down by the rabbits and requiring lots of "doing" according to the rabbits will happen. If you have laid down the foundation of introspection and work on desires and judgement - work on neutrality - great advances will take place - this is where the real work is - all the rest is naught without this.

You can choose to work on this (intentional suffering) - and it is not easily done "fun" quick practice - but as power surges and abilities open - not letting it get the best of you by hyper inflating the ego is a benifit that is extremely advantageous.

Regarding the whitish haze - if it is fairly early on and appears to be a bit alive it is the analyzing mind - it looks a bit like popcorn in people's forehead - this will pass as you settle into no-mind or simply that part of you that is processing stops processing - this can be a headache for some because the processing is way to slow by comparison to the energies beginning to move in meditation that is non-doing.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Rabbit and Turtle,  other ways? I am thinking 12 ways, 12 animal signs, 12 astrological houses and so :P

I was recommended to practice solar related methods as my chart revealed I was naturally inclined toward that. I found an interesting thought. Shiva mentions 112 meditation techniques as different personalities find certain methods easier, once a method is attained the other techniques come naturally.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

My energy was again extraordinary today - tonight it has an iron metal ness to it - very drawn in and physical in the bones but not of the bones.

My physical body feels like it is almost not there - the energy body is so much more solid.

The MCO is much thinner - the fine energies much thicker - the light body is now much more metal yet still a crystalline blue violet but slightly more dense.

I have had to get up and do Qi Gong postures - it has been required - wow - this constant unfolding - this is a remarkable difference!

The large MCO of yesterday is now a firehouse - very intense but far more contained and the fissure if light is now contained in it.

Standing I am an ironman with a body the length of my spine to my head - a column from approx 6" diameter to a gradual increase mid-chest and then in to my inner head to about 10 inches - the rest is iron legs and arms all inside the this iridescent blue violet body that is now much more pronounced and solid.

From the inside of the head bulb of energy my eye socket energies are set with a very clearish bulb in the forehead to nose bridge area.

My abilities to see have taken great leaps over the last days - the head region is undergoing changes that have not happened on this scale for many years - it has been several years now in the making - it is splendid and massive this view.

Another body exists equally and is interfaced fluidly - it is an emotional spiritual body -'this is the body that communicates feels - it is an ocean - I wanted to note these things while fresh - this is happening rapidly - walking is a great joy.

My feet are as hands and this new metal feature - it links to the universes - something way beyond grounding about it but grounding it is as well - like a hardwood clawed into the earth.

My shoulder bashed in at the beach in a pounding wave is recovering quickly now - this metallic energy seems to have brought it around.

I know now why I have eaten meat during the past several days - I'm vegan but my body called for some additional elements.

Probably past that now but it is no wonder. I will look into this at a later date - not looking to label up this experience - this metallic space is extraordinarily solid - yet I am this energy column of electric metal clay absolutely caldroned in resolute compression - like a walking black hole.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Great questions and all the best to you in your practice!

The movie is the finest overal picture of the processes that take place on my primary path that I have ever seen - it is excellent! (I have posted it many times elsewhere)

You do not move through the tunnel - it requires "no doing" - simply breath and enjoy it - in many ways this is a great practice point specifically in "non-doing". No need to label it, describe it, examine it or manipulate it - "not doing" these things is how you will proceed.

On this point - many of us diverge - not specifically on the tunnel, but in the non-doing.

A great number of those practicing various teachings pursue "doing" in all sorts of internal work - technology wizards. It is obvious that this way can work, however I put them in the camp of what I call the Rabbits Way.

The rabbits are quick and agile in their formulations and mechanisms for practice and growth - and they can slice and dice an energy transformation down to which testicle to twitch an when to twitch it - I call them rabbits because they appear to be doing and doing at a tremendous rate and they "know" all sorts of things and can readily explain even the most delicate interactions with great certainty.

In the Turtle camp - also a viable way - it appears to be much slower - the students for the most part are concentrated on the "mundane" tasks of inner self reflection and in working on ones stillness and in the ownership of ones desires as apposed to being and becoming the whim of them. "Doing" is in doing practice - primarily breath (not forced), postures and meditation.

In this practice way of life of the Turtle - non-doing practice recalibrates one constantly in daily life and fosters the growth of higher fuels and transformative energies. The various bodies develope and the higher forms within the delicate structures of the energy centers and nadis vivify and orchestrate for higher and finer currents. Blocks and refinement happen un-aided for the most part in simple practice - intricate "must do" manipulations are not done consciously as in "doing them" - they happen in the progress of energy fields and fuels and intentional suffering (detaching from identification).

The Turtle "beats" the Hair to the finish not by running in a straight line faster - it does so by transcending to the "finish line".

Much of the Rabbits way is linear and so appears very fast because that is how we watch progress in our current state - it is also a problem for the rabbits way - at some point they will have to relinquish this habit - a habit that they have even carried fully into their practice. Many will fall to trance states to overcome this habit - and typically this is as far as they will go. It can appear to be a very great distance covered and can come with great prowess - but it is short by comparison to "the finishing lines". It is another reason in the metaphor that the turtle wins - he does not so easily think he has hit "the finish line".

In Finishing school it is a different matter altogether :)

The Turtles way enters the finish line with a great deal more siddhi's - because it is the nature of the paths - many siddhis cannot occur easily in a "doing" Way.

However - each of us must find the way that suits them - and the Way may be entirely new and unique. Every path that is taken is entirely new and unique in its own way. Some require "outside things", plants, also ceremony, chanting, dance and a partner.

My path was in non-doing - very much what is in the movie you posted. I started out in Philosophy and was completely in my head - but my search brought me to the door that required full entrance - full entrance into practice - for me it was the only way to test what I perceived to be a profound and clear path.

I gave myself fully to it and in the end gave up on it - it was that week that I transformed - all the fruits of my work had brought me to profound states - states that have been sustained to this day some 40 years later. That week some parts of me that were "doing" stopped and I was transported to "a finish line".

Initially in my early practice I had few tangible results for several years - though I felt great!

When you breath into the lower dan tien (LDT) do so in the same manner as when you breath into the abdomen in regular meditation practice - but with the idea that you are filling the area. It is also a bit lower - as you know - about three fingers below the navel and two in. After Qi Gong practice breath into it as you go to sleep that night. When you do begin to feel it - stay with it and really learn what it feels like.

It will be especially beneficial to stay with breathing into the LDT - from this everything will happen. At some point with no effort required you will be "breathing through your penis" and all the complicated stuff written down by the rabbits and requiring lots of "doing" according to the rabbits will happen. If you have laid down the foundation of introspection and work on desires and judgement - work on neutrality - great advances will take place - this is where the real work is - all the rest is naught without this.

You can choose to work on this (intentional suffering) - and it is not easily done "fun" quick practice - but as power surges and abilities open - not letting it get the best of you by hyper inflating the ego is a benifit that is extremely advantageous.

Regarding the whitish haze - if it is fairly early on and appears to be a bit alive it is the analyzing mind - it looks a bit like popcorn in people's forehead - this will pass as you settle into no-mind or simply that part of you that is processing stops processing - this can be a headache for some because the processing is way to slow by comparison to the energies beginning to move in meditation that is non-doing.

Wow Spotless... You really don't hold back in your answers! Thank you!

Very interesting what you say about doing and non-doing. I must admit that I have been very much a rabbit. Maybe this is because nearly all literature that I've come across has been very 'doing based'. It is also probably because I've up this point strived much after results...

I think I know some things in my life that would benefit very much from a tool like the third eye, and it makes me very eager to practice and develop. I got into spirituality because I always felt a little cheated by music. It invoked so special feelings in me but I never understood them, nor did I understand music itself. I went from researching synaesthesia to auras to finally opening the door into spirituality.

My primary aim is perhaps not to develop 'all the siddhi's' per se. But in some way it maybe is it now, at this point. It is all I "know" can be done. I am and have always been centered in my ego – I know not what's behind it. I can only fathom how spiritual development would affect my worldly, physical life. Haven't seen through maya yet and don't know what's behind it.

Not exactly sure what I wanted to say with that...

To Axelbaws - what is your current practice or practices?

The past year I've done a lot of reading, trying to build my own practice and picture of what I want. It has been fun but I've changed direction a lot. As of now I usually practice like this:

- Sit down in comfortable chair. Relax for a bit, then close my eyes and try to meditate. I focus on my breathing and forehead region. When I notice a thought I let it go and go back to the breathing. I have never reached the 'no thought state'. Any tips?

- When I've tried to meditate for some ~20 minutes I switch to breathing energy. I try to breath into my LDT. Maybe do this for 10-15 minutes. Then I feel kind of done. 

Like I said, I can't silence my thoughts. This makes me a little restless when going for longer periods >30 minutes. Instead I often repeat the above procedure 3-4 times a day.

As I'm writing this I'm also 3,5 days into my first fast (after reading your thoughts on it). I aim at 4 days this time. Been drinking tea and distilled water.

The hunger has not been that bad, but I have had some pretty huge cravings for food! I have really come to understand what an 'psychological eater' I am! Guess I really seek comfort in eating (though I am very lean)... Going to bed on a fast has made me feel a little victimized and grouchy (hehe).

I have had some aches spread out all over the body. My chi feels more tangible than it has ever felt before. What I assume is my third eye behind my eyelids was very yellow/golden this morning. The tunnel seems more defined. All in all fasting seems like a pretty damn useful tool!

To end this post... I would really love to hear your input on my current practice. :-)

Thank you and all the best,

Axel

• Like 3

What is the purpose of your celibacy? It was necessary or you just choosed to?

In this it was a combination of both - I am generally not an advocate for celibacy and in general it is of little use for many.

But with that said, rather abruptly it became both a distraction and dissipation - and conveniently my relationship had taken a complete change as well so it brought that into the present for our relationship (which is as good as ever).

• Like 1

Wow Spotless... You really don't hold back in your answers! Thank you!

Very interesting what you say about doing and non-doing. I must admit that I have been very much a rabbit. Maybe this is because nearly all literature that I've come across has been very 'doing based'. It is also probably because I've up this point strived much after results...

I think I know some things in my life that would benefit very much from a tool like the third eye, and it makes me very eager to practice and develop. I got into spirituality because I always felt a little cheated by music. It invoked so special feelings in me but I never understood them, nor did I understand music itself. I went from researching synaesthesia to auras to finally opening the door into spirituality.

My primary aim is perhaps not to develop 'all the siddhi's' per se. But in some way it maybe is it now, at this point. It is all I "know" can be done. I am and have always been centered in my ego – I know not what's behind it. I can only fathom how spiritual development would affect my worldly, physical life. Haven't seen through maya yet and don't know what's behind it.

Not exactly sure what I wanted to say with that...

The past year I've done a lot of reading, trying to build my own practice and picture of what I want. It has been fun but I've changed direction a lot. As of now I usually practice like this:

- Sit down in comfortable chair. Relax for a bit, then close my eyes and try to meditate. I focus on my breathing and forehead region. When I notice a thought I let it go and go back to the breathing. I have never reached the 'no thought state'. Any tips?

- When I've tried to meditate for some ~20 minutes I switch to breathing energy. I try to breath into my LDT. Maybe do this for 10-15 minutes. Then I feel kind of done. 

Like I said, I can't silence my thoughts. This makes me a little restless when going for longer periods >30 minutes. Instead I often repeat the above procedure 3-4 times a day.

As I'm writing this I'm also 3,5 days into my first fast (after reading your thoughts on it). I aim at 4 days this time. Been drinking tea and distilled water.

The hunger has not been that bad, but I have had some pretty huge cravings for food! I have really come to understand what an 'psychological eater' I am! Guess I really seek comfort in eating (though I am very lean)... Going to bed on a fast has made me feel a little victimized and grouchy (hehe).

I have had some aches spread out all over the body. My chi feels more tangible than it has ever felt before. What I assume is my third eye behind my eyelids was very yellow/golden this morning. The tunnel seems more defined. All in all fasting seems like a pretty damn useful tool!

To end this post... I would really love to hear your input on my current practice. :-)

Thank you and all the best,

Axel

I don't know that I would recommend distilled water - this will leach out elements that you probable do not wish to leach out.

You practice seems fine for now - do you follow any teaching?

Distilled water only removes inorganic materials that obstructs the body, the body can't assimilate. Organic minerals are absorbed by the body. The body has a negative charge as does distilled water, inorganic material has a positive charge. Pure distilled water attracts and withdraws positive charged pollution. Pure rain water, vegetable, fruit juices, morning dew are also distilled waters.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

Very helpful thread, always something learned and many things in the back pocket.

I'm wondering what you think of Shamanic practices Spotless and how this fits into the Rabbit and Turtle ways?

For cultivation I like to think Stillness-Movement is a turtle path, awareness on LDT and move into stillness for spotatenous movement.

But I also use Shamanic work as a means for doing the "inner work" of going through my unconscious, retrieving parts of my soul, power animals that help understand patterns in my life.

But from your posts it seems like this is mostly trance work, which is a shortcut stuff to siddhis? Yet I also understand the value of my individual path and journeying being one of those "outside" things like a partner that make it unique.

Was just curious as to how it fits in with non-doing