I love this thread and your replies but this is misinformation. There are no studies that relate "aches or pain or bad for your stomach" if you eat before bed within a certain time range.

Hi Dee,

This is not mis- information nor does it matter if their are any studies on this or not.

If you know someone with light oncoming arthritic symptoms just ask them to try having some orange juice and a tomato or two before bed - they will barely be able to move in the morning.

You will also find this type of dietary advice in literature from India.

I helped my mother rid herself of a bad case of arthritis and other pains of this type when she was in her late 70s - she is now 96, lives by herself, takes care of herself and takes no drugs of any kind. She has helped countless friends get rid of or reduce their aches and pains and will talk your ear off if given the chance about eliminating the foods I mentioned.

Your lymphatic system kicks into high gear during sleep and the morning is the best time for fruits, they helps clear toxins out of the body.

If you are prone to herpes outbreaks it is a good idea to stay well on the side of alkalinity and definitely do not eat acidic foods such as I mentioned before sleep. Also avoid mixing coffee in the morning with strong citrus if you are prone to outbreaks.

A very great number of drugs are derivatives of old folk lore about the healing power of certain plants - I don't believe any of the folklore plant recommendations had studies proving them effective or not back when they were the medicine of the day.

In the past I did quit a bit of healing work and intuitive medical readings - what the west knows about diet could fit on a pin. So many problems were the cause of diet and a total lack of awareness regarding it. Alkalinity seems to be catching on a bit - though I have never met a western doctor that is more than nominally aware of the importance.

Eating late, near bedtime I assume you have no problem with if I were to say that this is not good for you. I could list a great many studies on that without problem.

Anyway - you can test my recommendation - you might even do a study - it definitely works!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

I just thought I would add some information about some other abilities besides clairvoyance.

Clairaudience is something not frequently talked about.

If you have any examples please share them here.

At one point my Clairaudience turned way up for about 3 days. I was able to hear what a man sounds like and what a woman sounds like.

I could hear the sound given off by the different races of Man. I realized that I had deep instinctive reactions to these sounds of the different races - some in affinity and some very spontaneously negative!

This was a big surprise - luckily at the time I had a whole storehouse of skills for becoming neutral and directly going after the sources of reactionary inclinations. I had also been working on myself in this regard for many years.

Instinctive - Deep DNA programming is much more real than I had given it to be. Each of us has a tonal aspect that is very much like the different dog breeds. Some are strung like a tight wire and some have a deep slow beat. One race sounds like those hollow wooden things you hold and run a stick over to make a sort of dashed line of sound - I had a big negative reaction to this one and the deep slow beat.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Telepathy is a part of Clairaudience though I have not really had it in the same category in my mind until tonight - they feel different but it would be hard to put it in its own category because it is very much "clear hearing" - anyway:

If and when it occurs for you, you who'll hear the person with exquisite clarity in the middle of your head. Cats communicate well and in full English - though not in long discussions. I have heard that horses are also very good with telepathy.

The first time it happened with a human I had simply asked them a question and I heard them think the answer - I responded to their answer before they were able to verbalized it and this went on for several Q & A's until the person became uncomfortable and wanted to validate exactly what I thought he had said - which he did and I was still reeling from the excitement of a whole bunch of stuff flooding in. Anyway - his thoughts were identical to verbalizing but more immediate and clear sounding.

If you have heard music in silent air it is beautiful and for me it was very " otherworldly" very much like some clean uncluttered pulsing pings in various sprinkling tones. This has rarely occurred for me and I did not go after it then when it happened unexpectedly. ( I am talking of experiences with my eyes wide open and when I was fully awake - not meditation experiences or out of body experiences).

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Hi Spotless, you have amazing achievements.

I would like to ask you, what do you see with your clairvoyance?

These are byproducts and they have been used as byproducts meaning that they were acquired in pursuit of awakening though in some cases they were exercised quite a bit.

I cover some of what I see on the first few pages though your question has more the feel of a test.

What I see with my clairvoyance is not something like what I see with my eyes, though sometimes I see clairvoyantly through my open waking eyes very clearly such things as an aura or a chi puff...

What I see is always expanding but not in some grandiose way - little things here and there - like a shimmer when someone is lying.

Distance seeing when I know of someone about to pass that I have never met. The picture of a possible future and the opportunity to dissipate it in some way / alter course. Everything moving and alive. The color above a number at a roulette table. A large dog floating in someone's space. Seeing inside someone - inside blood - inside the chemical composition of blood - inside the lenses of the eye - the filters above the head. All the little chakrams between each joint, layers of them on each eye, layers in the large chakras, thought forms floating about a persons space, pictures of histories, relatives, pets. Speaking with my son before he was born, knowing my wife was pregnant before she did and telling her with certainty then getting tested and jumping up and down.

Seeing beings that are not of this dimension - ondine's, elementals, ...

Seeing beings that are not actually real beings but large mass thought forms from group beliefs and traditions of suffering or lore.

Seeing big powerful beings that I am able to communicate well with - ones not normally conversant with humans.

Energy spots

Ovarian cysts that can be dissolved and preventing a radical hysterectomy in a 19yr old girl that was to be operated on 2 days later and insisting on adding a couple of days before having surgery and so she went in on a Wednesday instead of Monday and the surgeon noticed a radical size reduction, and then receiving a picture from her about 9 months later with her and her new born child.

Seeing a fear picture stuck in a young boys head who had climbed way up in a tree and froze and blowing it for him so he could climb down.

Posting some very powerful beings here and there when it is helpful to do so.

Talking with guides - watching guides

Clearing a path for a parking space

Making something invisible to certain elements

The beautiful golden orbs like miniature suns - great beings

And a great deal not mentioned because it is of little practical value to discuss.

Typically with clairvoyance I associate Knowing - knowing is a far greater gift than clairvoyance.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Telepathy is a part of Clairaudience though I have not really had it in the same category in my mind until tonight - they feel different but it would be hard to put it in its own category because it is very much "clear hearing" - anyway:

If and when it occurs for you, you who'll hear the person with exquisite clarity in the middle of your head. Cats communicate well and in full English - though not in long discussions. I have heard that horses are also very good with telepathy.

The first time it happened with a human I had simply asked them a question and I heard them think the answer - I responded to their answer before they were able to verbalized it and this went on for several Q & A's until the person became uncomfortable and wanted to validate exactly what I thought he had said - which he did and I was still reeling from the excitement of a whole bunch of stuff flooding in. Anyway - his thoughts were identical to verbalizing but more immediate and clear sounding.

If you have heard music in silent air it is beautiful and for me it was very " otherworldly" very much like some clean uncluttered pulsing pings in various sprinkling tones. This has rarely occurred for me and I did not go after it then when it happened unexpectedly. ( I am talking of experiences with my eyes wide open and when I was fully awake - not meditation experiences or out of body experiences).

The cats that speak in clairvoyance in english, are they from an english speaking country? When i lived in china the animals there seemed to understand chinese.

The sound beyond sounds, of all sounds and silence together is magestic.

I think your posts are wonderful, somebody who has reached great levels but has taken the time to understand and relate these things to their own experience and physical mundane situations to help share their understanding of things that can't be understood unless you understand. They are all very real however and help everybody understand.

I find it is possible to go further and deeper until you get so deep and entangled in the web of the tao that it becomes impossible to relate it on a physical plane and explain it to others, but by slowing down your progress and anchoring it in conscious understanding it becomes something you can keep, not something that flows in and flows out and is gone. You can then share that with others and discuss matters which are the same as other's experiences yet from a different perspective. The physical is a plane where we can all relate in different ways, yet the subtle levels are places where all these different ways merge into one.

What you do is make use of knowledge gained from beyond this world, and that is what i think is most valuable. And i think you gain that from not learning from one specific teacher, but from your environment that becomes your teacher. This is what i do, yet from reading your posts your knowledge is much greater and wider than mine. I think because i anchor everything i realise to the same TCM system i have developed it cuts and limits my boundaries, yet i feel it gives me one point or focus for devising solid knowledge and some grounds apon which to test that knowledge. Without my system of checking and consolidating i can come undone. I'm only 31 also so a few years less of wisdom hauding opporunity :) I enjoy reading your posts because it comes from somebody who knows.

Cheers,

Louis

• Like 3

You said to post things that you see here. I see many things, yet they become normal and they don't seem special any more. I think the most important thing that i see that is useful to me is really seeing. I see things on other's faces and bodies that they don't even realise themselves. The link between consiousness and real life becomes closer and closer with meditation but most people can stare something in the face, even feel it in their bones and muscles and still not realise it. Their body does but their consiousness does not. When i see this in motion it makes me chuckle to myself.

However when i am stressed i have the same problem, i don't consciously realise what is under my nose. Sometimes it burns me hardcore when i make silly decisions. Makes me feel silly because i could have known but didn't use it! Knowing is not always the key, using it still has fantastic merit. I still struggle to balance the two.

• Like 2

Excellent thread.

All the 'clairs' can be used or abused.

Anyone offering them as a service to others is best covered by professional indemnity insurance ( essential in the UK where that is the law) and associated with some regulatory body or other with an ethical code.

Beware jobbing 'psychics' many of those folks are out more for the fleece than the flock.

• Like 3

Thank you Spotless for your answer. I have a friend that sees everything like you do, I wanted just to make sure you don't overestimate your ability and to confirm this is real. I apologize for "testing" you but this is how I discern between fake and true. Thank you.

• Like 2

I wrote this post in what turned out to be a "locked topic" so I decided to add it here, it is in response to a posting about racism.

The original post on racism attributed it to most of the societal programming and many psychological factors:

My response was the following:

A great deal of racism (the majority to about 99%) has nothing to do with anything other than DNA.

Deep seated DNA response electrifies all of the common societal inclinations and nearly all of the reactive elements regarding race.

Each of our bodies has a sound that it emits.

Each race has a particular sound - variations of a race also have particular sounds.

Each of us instinctively reacts to these sounds without having the slightest idea that we are indeed reacting to these sounds.

I say this from experience with Clairaudience - clear hearing.

When this Clairaudience first turned on I found I had a very automated negative reaction to a particular race even though my personality held that particular race in high esteem.

I also had an automated negative response to a subgroup of another race as well.

In both cases my personality had learned to override the inherited response - though in the first encounters by sound in Clairaudience I had to relearn them - this time with a much more full transmutation of the reactionary impulses because I was now aware of the deep rooted cause rather than an assumption that it was societal.

Had I not heard these sounds emitted by different races and witness the reactions of my body quite apart from my mood at the time, I would probably agree with much of the stuff in the original post (regarding the origins of racism) but from my perspective it is basically a bunch of intellectual overblown thinking.

We are a far more earthy instinctive group than we think and most of our wars are no more than dogs being dogs and marking our territories and also instinctively wanting to kill or pounce on certain "breeds" outside of our own.

This perspective can also help in our practice:

It is all much simpler than we analyze it to be.

We over engineer our practice and we take teachings to extremes.

Actually smelling the roses means actually smelling the roses which means - stop - drop - quiet - to everything - no future, no past, no inertia, no plans, being in the present with the rose.

Yet we are paralyzed to do this - all vanity is fear - and we fear the idea of not doing, we do not even believe Not doing is possible and the idea of not planning is absurd. Our animal runs the show on a very deep level.

Our monkey mind is not so cleaver as it is "animal" + "mercurial".

We deny both because we are going so fast we see ourselves as a movie with consistency.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Hi Spotless,

Interesting to read how someone walks the unknown path before you. As I have only recently woken up to the idea that I am waking up, I'm also wondering about the why do we perceive what we perceive. And I'm not talking about our physical senses.

The experience can be subtle, but now and again they are unnerving, to say the least. A couple of months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night hearing someone whisper quite loudly in my ear in a strange language. It sounded like a prayer, a sermon or a spell, and I didn't recognize the language as one of the known earth languages. Needless to say, it freaked me out in the beginning.

But, since there was nothing I could do about my perception, I let go of the fear. It lasted about an hour, and I think I may have picked up on someone or something actually praying. Interesting, but it's a thing that I lay beside me, because I can't make sense of it.

Recently I also see an overlay of some sort of pattern resembling the flower of life on my normal vision. Or I see a hint of a reality behind this one. I have no frame of reference for this, so I let it rest.

And I had the weirdest dream a few weeks ago. In my dream I had a pyramid with the all seeing eye, about 1.20m in height, and put it inside my body, where the all seeing eye converged with my third eye. Upon waking up, my third eye area felt strained. It lasted a week or so. :wacko:

Most peculiar. I might be harming myself in my sleep.

• Like 1

Becoming aware of yourself is truly amazing. Realizing the almighty difference between thinking, feeling and doing is very important.

Thank god i can't get in trouble for what i think, only for what i do. I often have very naughty thoughts :)

There were some very good points made in that article i just took the opportunity to express my views on the topic at a slightly different angle that had been in the back of my mind for quiet some time.

Spotless, do you get tired from listening? Does it wear you out? If i do it and i expand my listening out wide it uses alot of energy, means i don't have energy to focus into actively doing things that i want to do. Especially noticeable if i try to do it all day long. It's like i can use my energy to gather wisdom through watching or listening like you say, but i only have so much energy, and if i try to pull in more i just dry out.

Also i find listening watching hearing smelling it's all just observing just like with added colour

• Like 1

Becoming aware of yourself is truly amazing. Realizing the almighty difference between thinking, feeling and doing is very important.

Thank god i can't get in trouble for what i think, only for what i do. I often have very naughty thoughts :)

There were some very good points made in that article i just took the opportunity to express my views on the topic at a slightly different angle that had been in the back of my mind for quiet some time.

Spotless, do you get tired from listening? Does it wear you out? If i do it and i expand my listening out wide it uses alot of energy, means i don't have energy to focus into actively doing things that i want to do. Especially noticeable if i try to do it all day long. It's like i can use my energy to gather wisdom through watching or listening like you say, but i only have so much energy, and if i try to pull in more i just dry out.

Also i find listening watching hearing smelling it's all just observing just like with added colour

Hi ZOOse,

You may want to rethink some things.

You mentioned:

"Becoming aware of yourself is truly amazing. Realizing the almighty difference between thinking, feeling and doing is very important.

Thank god i can't get in trouble for what i think, only for what i do. I often have very naughty thoughts :)"

This is not true.

Your thought forms can have great implications and can effect a very wide swath.

It is a good idea to look at the concept of "incorrect thinking" and "right thinking" "right action" etc.

Your thoughts become habits and patterns in how you react to the world and they can pollute your space and the space around you.

They can attract subtle energies that compliment automated responses to your thought form structures.

This is key work - key practice.

It is exceedingly important for the development of the higher centers.

You asked:

"Spotless, do you get tired from listening? Does it wear you out?"

No - it is the opposite in what I am talking about.

In smelling the roses I am not talking about a singular concentration upon a flower and definitely not about an analysis.

It is more than just effortless, it comes to you like breathing it in but not through the senses but through the heart or in through the eyes and into your entire space.

And on some level their is no difference between a flower and a couch or plastic cup or stone.

• Like 4

When doing what your talking about do you have no sense of purpose?

It is as though one is not doing and their is no identification with a role.

• Like 2

Thanks for your reply.... i have a question or few for you :)

Do you have a job? Like a normal job not a psychic or something? Do you like doing mathematical / engineering type work? How do you feel this effects your state? Not ideally in the best moments of your life / practice, but generally.

Do you ever get a sense that you want to put a bit of 'yourself' into your work? Do you ever want to go straight from A to B so that you can soon get to C without just floating along for the ride? Just for a sense of accomplishment? What do you think of 'pride'?

Is this a state that you revolve from and to? Do you enjoy staying like that all the time? Have you ever been a 'go all guns out' type of person, or have you always enjoyed relaxing and smelling the roses type of life?

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Have you always felt this way? Do you believe your stance has changed with your age or do you think it is only a matter of your practice deepening?

I have been pretty deeply engrossed in the moment for periods.... it seems to suck me in more and more the closer i get, it pulls and is all pervading and it makes me forget about everything else but the moment of totally everything that makes up 'me' as well as the environment around me for longer and longer periods of time. But there is more to life than this for me at the moment. I give up the pleasure for the gain of thrill. I do admit i have a little fear that if i let myself fully fall into it for a long period of time it would be a lot of work getting back out. Perhaps i'm not ready to live like that yet, perhaps thats why it's always the old wrinkly man in stories who are grandmasters :P It's no longer a goal of mine, i feel like i've tasted the grass on the other side and although it doesn't fall short of any explanation, it fell short of my expectations.

Thanks in advance, i just like hearing from accomplished people in self work who share with others their views, particularly in regards to questions that hold myself back. I understand my questions are very direct (like you have probably realized in previous conversations) and you most likely would like to answer poetically in circles :) I look forward to your reply.

Hi ZOOse,

Im a business owner, father to a 7 yr old son and husband.

I invent design and market products and publish some marine related items.

I am not wealthy.and I'm 60 this week.

I have the unique sensation of being none of the above and yet it is all here and I am getting use to it.

Everything is actually easier and far less attached. Doing work is better and less personal - I am no longer giving birth to things.

Deadlines don't push me around.

The thrill is a hundred times greater and your body has much greater energy. Your coordination takes a leap up.

Sensations are greater. Everything is easily more intense. When I play catch with my son I barely have to see the ball in order to catch with either hand - it's cool to watch myself catching the balls this way - and my son certainly notices it.

The notion that stopping and smelling the roses in the sense you have framed it sounds like the enjoyment of "soothing" elevator music - (I lost some of my hearing to Led Zeppelin ) - if this is what you came away with you completely missed the point in that post.

I was never the relaxed elevator music type.

The inertia of wanting to "go out there and experience the world" took me all the way past some early and very substantial accomplishments from my practice and I spent most of my life bearing the pull from both sides.

My true passion was always practice yet I believed finances needed to be put in order and sex was a constant howling.

Whereas nothing is a problem in this space and there is in fact no other way to "go out and experience the world". As it happens, everything real in your life is included and everything relative is gone in that the illusion moves in front of you and you are not a participant. You gain everything and lose nothing. And the nothing you lose falls away like film being washed away in a shower.

The facade is a facade - a charade that is entirely cheap and empty.

You lose the fear - all vanity is fear - when your body is not acting from this everything feels well oiled.

If you think "I don't have much fear" you would be surprised to see your entire life is dedicated to the maintenance of your fears.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

You can also hear a person - each race has a definite tonal aspect and an intermix adds additional tones. You can also hear the difference between a male and a female - perhaps the hearing is the yin or the yang.

Instinctive - Deep DNA programming is much more real than I had given it to be. Each of us has a tonal aspect that is very much like the different dog breeds. Some are strung like a tight wire and some have a deep slow beat. One race sounds like those hollow wooden things you hold and run a stick over to make a sort of dashed line of sound - I had a big negative reaction to this one and the deep slow beat.

I wrote this post in what turned out to be a "locked topic" so I decided to add it here, it is in response to a posting about racism.

The original post on racism attributed it to most of the societal programming and many psychological factors:

My response was the following:

A great deal of racism (the majority to about 99%) has nothing to do with anything other than DNA.

Deep seated DNA response electrifies all of the common societal inclinations and nearly all of the reactive elements regarding race.

Each of our bodies has a sound that it emits.

Each race has a particular sound - variations of a race also have particular sounds.

Each of us instinctively reacts to these sounds without having the slightest idea that we are indeed reacting to these sounds.

I say this from experience with Clairaudience - clear hearing.

When this Clairaudience first turned on I found I had a very automated negative reaction to a particular race even though my personality held that particular race in high esteem.

Had I not heard these sounds emitted by different races and witness the reactions of my body quite apart from my mood at the time, I would probably agree with much of the stuff in the original post (regarding the origins of racism) but from my perspective it is basically a bunch of intellectual overblown thinking.

Interesting, could you describe what each race sounds like and where you think these sounds come from? They sound like higher vs lower frequencies?

Also, do you know historically why different "races" developed and for what reasons or purposes?

Thanks for your answers.

I remember before you said qigong wasn't one of your main practices and you became more interested in it more recently. My practice was pretty much all qigong and more recently, perhaps the last year or so being more aware and receptive instead of proactive practice. Have you spent much time practicing qigong recently? How have you found this to effect your previous practice or your state?

You sure are getting a workout on here everybody wants your opinions :)

I have been doing Qi Gong for just over 3 years.

I take 5 classes a week - 4 group and 1 private inner circle and then my own practice outside of formal.

My eyes are nearly always closed now during class so it is more like deep practice that just happens to be in a class. The teacher is also like this for the most part. The private class is all eyes closed except when he is demonstrating something.

I am not sure where to begin all the things I have gotten out of this practice but one aspect is the teacher is a very high teacher.

His credentials are that he is a 33rd Generation Shaolin Temple Grand Master Monk but he is much higher than the impression that that might give and he is a friend of mine though neither of us speak the others language. He understands where I am at and appears to have no bottom to his well.

All of my abilities and many new ones are entering their highest levels now. The energy is surprising in its power. My subtle sight has just taken some leaps and my crown really transformed last week.

It has brought me far greater neutrality, much less inertia - it is often hard not to close my eyes the feeling is just divine and some of the sights are as well. I have had to look up certain things because they are not beings from any of my traditions.

I watched a movie the other day and felt like I was going to explode the energy got so intense from sitting (had nothing to do with the movie).

Then after the movie I just sat in my car feeling incredible and just wanting to sit. The idea came to me to walk a few blocks to the Tibetan temple and sit there, so I walked over to the temple. they were doing empowerments that day and I was not allowed in - but I really wanted to sit and close my eyes so I sat outside on the front steps and meditated a few hours until I had to pick up my son from his last day at summer camp. About 15 minutes or so into it a whole group of spirits gathered around and beads were place around my neck and a being kissed me on my forehead near my hairline. (It was a very fine day)

It is no longer good for me to close my eyes in public because I forget to open them at an acceptable time: at stop lights honking horns remind me its time to drive again. In the elevator I will suddenly be greeted by a group of people staring at me because I was standing there with my eyes closed.

Tonight I was working in the front with my hands in a standing practice and I could feel the warmth clearly moving over my spine in the back.

My master knows precisely what I need when I am looking for it - most of the time I have awareness of where I need work or expansion or what ever and he delivers every time without asking.

I am able to help the advanced students and explain subtle things to the English only students in terms that they find very helpful. They are genuinely interested and have good questions.

Many new things this last few weeks, I am sorting it out right now - not confusing at all - just big bigness - makes much of life-stuff very remote like business but easy when I apply myself. Time is completely different.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 7