Sign in to follow this  
Bao Pu

Hi,

I thought I had registered years ago but perhaps not. Anyways, the name is Scott and I study and write about early Daoism in my spare time. I have been working on a series of essays exploring whether there was something we could call "early Daoism," "Classical Daoism" or "philosophical Daoism." A number of them are published on my blog Bao Pu.

Greetings :)

• Like 1

Hello Scott,

Welcome at TTB! :)

Hope you will enjoy your time here.

When you will have enough approved posts, you will be able to put the link of your blog in your signature. It looks like an interesting resource.

I was wondering why you weren't here yet....... :D

You will hear alot from me if you post something that is deviated from my understanding.....!!! ;)

Edited by ChiDragon

You will hear alot from me if you post something that is deviated from my understanding.....!!! ;)

There are better ways to welcome people, ChiDragon.

A smiley won't make a big difference because your heart has already told its truth.

• Like 1

There are better ways to welcome people, ChiDragon.

A smiley won't make a big difference because your heart has already told its truth.

FYI....

Action has been taken else where.....:D

Oh, I didn't receive notification of all these replies! I'll have to check my settings. Good to see you Taomeow. Yes Bubbles, ChiDragon and I have discussed some of our differences already on my blog. It's all good.

Sign in to follow this