Sign in to follow this  
Antares

Selling some DVD's and books on chikung & buddhism

:) Just after I had finished meditation and before turning on my PC I recalled this 8 seated brocades chikung and tought that may be it is very good and advanced practice and it just looks simple. And yes it looks very simple but it might be very subtle practice. I like the book very much too and I will come back to this material later on. I have 2 books anyway.

It may be mind is looking fir something very orthodox. I personally was attracted by the story of 250 years old Li Chig Yun. And they say he is still alive. And Stuart Olson's teacher T.T. Liang lived over 100 years.

I am not sure how well Stuart transmits this knowledge in his materials. But DVD's are very clear. Only what I have doubts about is breath methods. As there one needs to manage MCO by breath using imagination and I know that alchemy does not use any imagination and uses prenatal breath. But I did not read and watch it thoroughly yet. May be one must open up prenatal breath prior to that. There is book on taoist meditation btw by St. Olson and I will read it again.

And these 2 DVDs are not alchemy yet actually. It is only preparatory chikungs before starting alchemy and it must go along with meditation. It is something like Tsalung in Bon.

Alchemy is the third part of this teaching which Stuart teaches online or in private in their center.

And yes may be it is not for beginners. I want to work with some another qi cultivation/health chikung and then I will read it again. For the qi cultivation and as preparatory practice they teach taichi forms and chikung. I have the book on taichi-chikung too I forgot to mention it here. :) . It is not easy to learn taichi chikung from the book. They offer Skype support for the taichi chikung. These 8 brocades actually good for longevity, this is health and longevity chikung and for qi cultivation.

I am selling just because I am very short on funds as I lost my job and need some money for life and want to practice Kunlun system (or KYMQ).

Edited by Eugene

Xing Yi Nei Gong: Xing Yi Health Maintenance and Internal Strength Development

326488_5198B3A9K7L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon price 60$. I sell cheaper and + free video for this set by Dan Miller.

The best book on internal training ! Why would you sell such a gem, it's priceless ? :blink:

well.... may be... but really difficult to learn from the book. personally for me. i do not understand precisely everything in english and it gives me nuts. video helps but it goes without any explanation. i read that this neikung is very subtle energetic movements and it is crucial to learn it from teacher and not to do it as just calestenics. what is the best internal cultivation method is very questionable. did you try flying phoenix chikung? it might take you very far. so better to do one method. that is the reason

The book is not sold anymore. Will be doing myself. Seems to be very good practice. Just watched video again and enjoyed it. good to begin day with it

Edited by Eugene

Sign in to follow this