Sign in to follow this  
Grover

Book recommendation for MCO

Whats a good book about the technique, etc of MCO ?

I've recently bought Mantak Chias book "Taoist secrets of Love" and I'd like to practice moving the energy from seminal retention around the body. I understand that the MCO is a starting point for moving this energy.

Mantaks book "awakening healing energy through the Tao" seems like a good bet but are there other good/better books to consider ? Thx.

Mantaks book "awakening healing energy through the Tao" seems like a good bet but are there other good/better books to consider ? Thx.

Yup, it is a pretty good bet. :)

It was the first Chia book I ever read, and I probably liked it most (except maybe for Cosmic healing 1). Be careful not to confuse it with "Awaken healing energy of the Tao" which is also about MO, but there`s a lot more in it, and it`s quite complex and confusing. I wouldn`t even know where to begin if I hadn`t read the other book first.

I think a lot of people here recommended Eric Yudeloves first book, "100 days to Better Health" (or something like that). But I don`t have it myself.

I think it would also be good if you checked out Trunk`s site Alchemical Taoism

Not all sexual practices may be safe to do from Chias books (so I hear haha, but it`s also why you should check out Trunk`s site)... But other people here have more experience, so they`ll tell you more.

:) :) :)

Grover,

I would recommend David Twickens' "Spiritual Qigong". It has the MCO (referred to as Heavenly Orbit) in the book in a very simpy uncomplicated way that you can get right down to practicing as well as other practices should you choose to do them.

Regards,

Matt

Its a short part of his book, but Glenn Morris's 'Pathnotes of a Ninja Grandmaster' (hoky tittle, great book) is well worth buying for its descriptions and techniques for MCO. I prefer his 'secret smile' technique over the HT's inner smile, though they can work together. If you're in a martial art its a great introduction to the esoteric side of it.

Michael

Sign in to follow this