EpiC

Healthy Places to Live, No GMO No Flouride Water

So far i have found that europe is actively pursuing the end of GMO and Flouride, Thailand also is GMO free and probably flouride free.

Any suggestions? It can go beyond GMO and Flouride, those are just major issues.

• Like 2

Russia is completely GMO free.

I read that india has been consumed by monsanto and givin money to use the GM seeds. THis has lead to thousands of farmer suicides a month. the most in history they say. this article talks about how its not monsantos fault http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01/26/the-myth-of-indias-gm-genocide-genetically-modified-cotton-blamed-for-wave-of-farmer-suicides/

but i dont believe it.

• Like 1

Monsanto is just pure evil in human form, reaking havoc on everything. Poison.

Forget China! GMO everywhere, and luckily haven't found flouride use in the water yet...lol

Also lucky that in China we can still buy GMO free veggies, but nothing is safe out here...hahaha.

When I lived in Shanghai, I heard from shoppers at the local farmer's market Iwent to, that there were eggs that bounced being sold. They got rid of them, thankfully.. but ...scary.

Its best to either grow your own food, and or say a food purifying mantra over what you buy, also soak the veggies for at least 20 minutes, then rinse. hahaha

• Like 4

haha very good ideas. Food purifying mantra! iv never heard of one before. Sounds awesome! any recommendations?

i love mantras.

when i went to india i learned mantra for clearing blockages which was very very helpful for me and also another for purifying the body, where you put your feet in water, preferably river, and say the mantra for an hour or two (however i forgot this one caus i never used it)

eh i live in america, we are the worst over here. i barely touch my veggies and im sure i dont wash my fruit enough. but i meditate a lot so i think i will purify my self in time.

• Like 1

Water flouridation is a huge conspiracy. very interesting. This guy Dr. John Yiamouyiannis, harvard grad top student, made some heavy contributions to the research. However he was mysteriously found dead at age 58.

http://www.rethinkingcancer.org/resources/magazine-articles/7_9-10/fluoride-the-aging-factor.php

http://www.purewatergazette.net/fluoridationfiasco.htm

he showed how flouride contributes to aging and cancer. Also the psychological issues, more specifically dumbing people down and making them more passive.

• Like 1

EVERYONE should take a little bit of time and watch this YoUTuBe Video

ITs an art piece on all of this stuff, basically sums up everything u guys already know. BUT its good! and should be heavily promoted

Edited by EpiC

haha very good ideas. Food purifying mantra! iv never heard of one before. Sounds awesome! any recommendations?

i love mantras.

when i went to india i learned mantra for clearing blockages which was very very helpful for me and also another for purifying the body, where you put your feet in water, preferably river, and say the mantra for an hour or two (however i forgot this one caus i never used it)

eh i live in america, we are the worst over here. i barely touch my veggies and im sure i dont wash my fruit enough. but i meditate a lot so i think i will purify my self in time.

I just moved back to China from NY. I thought China was bad, but U.S. jeez. And now I am back in the land of "who cares about the next guy, its my turn first!" hahaha

Yes, Mantra for purifying food: HAHAHAHA

Of the Shurangama Mantra: Line 237; Pi Sha Po Ye

For dispelling all poisonous drugs, dissolve any toxin. Can dispell poison in any concoction, in vegetation, wood and chemicals that harm people. All toxins that are completely poisonous are turned into sweet dew. :-)

Takes a lot of practice to develop the skill to use this function, but its some good stuff. Saved me from getting poisoned by a few crazies over the last few years. Gladly, those crazies are gone now....Imean, no longer in the realm of my life. hahaha

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 1

In most parts of the Republic of Ireland its still fairly easy and relatively inexpensive to buy certified organic vegetables and fruits. Farmers' markets are the trendy thing nowadays and one gets spoilt for the amazing varieties of cottage-type growers offering their produce, from eggs to jams to cheese to sauces/chutneys to smoked eels to fresh or cured organic meats and seafood!

I live near the coast, and being fond of seafood, its like paradise!

Quite a lot of homes are turning to rigging wells as the government is phasing in water charges to all businesses and homes soon enough. Used to be free water before. boo...

• Like 2

Well, that was a pretty manipulative video. I agree with most of it, but manipulation is manipulation.

Thanks for posting it! Good to know there's action on the other side of these topics, even if they're using the same lame tactics as the gov.

okay, if we are gunna talk about flouride i gotta say this --> that "alternative" toms toothpaste does -not- work for me. i used it for a month and my teeth really painful like drinking ice water after eating candy for a month. i switched back to conventional toothpaste. are there any that don't suck?

Also the question of the OP, i am very interested in this as well. How about we add no pesticides, preservatives, doesn't have a nuclear program, isn't a third world country with tons of foreign diseases, etc etc. i could go on for ages about different specifications for the perfect healthy place

• Like 1

Everything we put into our mouths as food has been GM-d at some time or another. Monsanto just hurries that along artificially, Tao knows what the long term consequences will be. Monsanto certainly doesn't nor, apparently; do they care.

Fluoride is a done deal in the UK it's in the tap water everywhere.

im thinkin california might be nice, with the coast and the farmers markets. everyone says the pollution is miserable, but i didnt think so when i went there. Im in colorado right now, its pretty nice, but its way to dry for me.

I was sayin stuff like this to my master about how society is backwords and most everyone is confused and most places are poisonious to live.

He tells me, " a wise man finds nectar in poison. A lowley man finds faults even in heaven.."

• Like 2

haha im using the Toms toothpaste right now. I love how it doesnt taste like poison. im not sure of any alternatives at the moment..they say try to go to a health store, so u might wanna go somewhere special not just a grocery store.

Iv heard in india/nepal they make a special kind of toothpaste from cow dung. In some places of nepal/india they also would use tree bark.

Teeth have to do with vitality, iv seen mine go from yellow to white after a year with alot of sleep and meditation.

If you find the flouride toothpaste helps, i think you should try using less of it. I find that i only require a small skid of toothpaste to get the job done. this way u protect ur teeth and minimize chemical dmg

Edited by EpiC

My old school in Belarus had a small pool and they would fill it with tap water for class

Since there was a lot of it, you could plainly tell that it was green

Hmmmmmmmmm

• Like 2

I just moved back to China from NY. I thought China was bad, but U.S. jeez. And now I am back in the land of "who cares about the next guy, its my turn first!" hahaha

Yes, Mantra for purifying food: HAHAHAHA

Of the Shurangama Mantra: Line 237; Pi Sha Po Ye

For dispelling all poisonous drugs, dissolve any toxin. Can dispell poison in any concoction, in vegetation, wood and chemicals that harm people. All toxins that are completely poisonous are turned into sweet dew. :-)

Takes a lot of practice to develop the skill to use this function, but its some good stuff. Saved me from getting poisoned by a few crazies over the last few years. Gladly, those crazies are gone now....Imean, no longer in the realm of my life. hahaha

Thanks for this post.

Related thoughts...are you saying dispel all your own toxins/bad chi so toxins/sick qi cant get to you, I think this is what some yogis do drink poison as a cultivation as well, also I notice say if I go to sleep, wake up, then a situation causes emotional pain then my heart is "poisoned" because my heart has been "poisoned" all my other emotional sicknesses pop up for me to look at and heal, wouldnt have happened if not "poisoned"

okay, if we are gunna talk about flouride i gotta say this --> that "alternative" toms toothpaste does -not- work for me. i used it for a month and my teeth really painful like drinking ice water after eating candy for a month. i switched back to conventional toothpaste. are there any that don't suck?

Also the question of the OP, i am very interested in this as well. How about we add no pesticides, preservatives, doesn't have a nuclear program, isn't a third world country with tons of foreign diseases, etc etc. i could go on for ages about different specifications for the perfect healthy place

You can brush your teeth with plain Castile soap. Some people use baking soda, but I think that's irritating- and tastes worse than the soap. Soap really not bad tasting if use just enough once you get over idea of having mouth washed out with it as punishment. Costa Rica or Belize are the Western Hemisphere countries our interpreters recommend as fairly safe, friendly and fun at least to visit. I want to at least visit, don't like it here.

You can create your own utopia in most places. I am coming to the realization though, that it's much harder to do in some areas on the US. We are on a fast decline here.