Tao Burgers

Via alt.philosophy.taoism

Burger King

Their motto is "Have it your way!"

You can, you know. Have it your way. But you can't have it with

pickes and without pickles. Those are mutually exclusive. Do you

want the pickes, or not? What'll you have buddy, a world that derives

from the material, or a world that manifests from the mystery? Hurry

it up, this ain't the post office here, we got people waiting here.

Read more

:)

Sean

That's because by accepting both In and Out

They have clearly embraced a deeper level of nonduality

While also embedding a secret Tantric esoteric practice in their very name

:lol:

Sean

Still, you shouldn't deny that you will be going to an In and Out lacking region shortly.

It's best you just accept you and Lezlie won't be enjoying delicious In and Out burgers for awhile. Just accept it man. Ime sure grits are tasty too.

:)

The website says they are only in Ca, Nevada and the awesome state of Arizona.

Or are you meaning In-N-Out is everywhere in existential terms?

I am saying delicious In-N-Out products will be phyisically unavailable to you. I know the ramifications of this sudden realization might be disturbing but be brave.

May many delicious country breakfasts await you.

In-N-Out website that says In-N-Out delicious products are only in Ca, NV and the awesome state of Arizona.

BTW I ate In-N-Out for lunch. Double Double Animal style, fries and chocolate shake. I feel like I am in a coma right now and my formerly high qi for the day is down the drain.

So..though tasty..In my opinion delicious In-N-Out products are not really conducive with a healthy qigong lifestlye.

And Burger King is even worse in my opinion.

That is all for now.

Cam

Of course I got pickles.

I think the burger alone would have been ok but the fries and chocalate shake took me to insulin overload, zonked energy land.

Got to balance out the carbs with protien better. arent potatoes like pure sugar when they get digested?

Hey Sean,

I think I missed something -- you and Lezlie are leaving the Bay Area?! Is this related to the financial problems you were/are having? Where are you off to? I hope it is going well.

Chris

Hey Chris,

Well, it's all related in a way. Our financial challenges drove us to really figure out how to bring more money into our lives. Which inspired us to start a business. The business we started is a niche market of web design. This prompted our friend to move up from SoCal to be a business partner. Which persuaded us to look for a living situation that could accommodate the three of us, the business, and be more affordable while the business was getting on it's feet. We ended up deciding to move to Mississippi because it's damn near the cheapest place in the US and is where Lezlie is originally from. So we will still have a network of friends and family. It will be quite a drastic change, culturally, but we will mostly be focused on the business and it will only be for about a year. I'm actually really looking forward to it. The idea of having a backyard that I can build a little zendo in is exciting. I'll take lot's of pictures and keep y'all filled in. :D

Thanks for your concern, Chris.

Namaste,

Sean

Sean I seem to have missed this also. Where in Mississippi.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Edited by mYTHmAKER

Sean I seem to have missed this also. Where in Mississippi.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Well, I hadn't actually mentioned it here at all yet I don't think. Too busy bullshitting about nonduality I guess. :rolleyes: Anyway, we are moving to Meridian, MS. Should be interesting.

The business we started is a niche market of web design.

...moving to Meridian, MS.

Congratulations on your venture,

wishing you much success!

Sign in to follow this