Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Pharmakeia φαρμακεια Pharmacy, Witchcraft

Pharmakeia φαρμακεια is the Greek word for pharmacy, which is the practice and making of medication and vitamins

It also refers to any substance used to poison someone, to prevent or treat disease (or, for that matter, to cause it), or to gain control of someone's behavior.[1][unreliable source?] Pharmakeia and its related word forms pharmakeus, pharmakon, pharmakos and pharmakoi are the words from which we get the modern English words pharmacy, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical, pharmacist, pharmacopia, pharmacology, pharmaceuticalist and pharmaceuticalism. The modern transliteration of pharmakeia is pharmacia. Pharmakeia and its related forms appear several times in the New Testament, including the Epistle to the Galatians and the Book of Revelation. It is frequently translated as "witchcraft" or "sorcery".[2] Magical pharmacia substances or potions often bind someone under a spell by evocation with and without uttered word formulas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmakeia

Sorceries/ Witchcraft (Pharmakeia)
Sorcerers (pharmakeus)

Pharmakeia... to gain control of someone's behavior! ^

... need I say more?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Ayahuasca, Belladona, Cubensis, Argyrea, Flyring Agaric.

The traditional way of "activating the inconscious" on the european societies.

The name of the Hobbit`s mother was "Belladona Took" and here is a chapter in the loRD OF THE rigns name "a shortcut through mushrooms"

Should I say more?

• Like 1

I would make a distinction between Pharmacy + Entheogens

Pharmacy ( Government/ mind control) is directly opposed to Entheogens...

Awakening to the great reality/ freedom

Pharmacy I would say is the very opposite...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

You can learn a lot of interesting things from etymology.

On this subject of pharmacy... most people wouldn't need to swallow pills and suffer from side effects if they had a bit of self-control and took care of their health. The quote below by the dalai lama is quite good.

Surprising-thing-about-Humanity-by-Dalai

Edited by safi
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this