林愛偉

Cultivating Essence Practice

Gui Zhen Cultivation: Essence Refining

By: Lin Ai Wei

There is much information pointing in the wrong direction with this subject. Basically with coined terms as "Dual-Cultivation" and "Retention" practices.

Retention is not harmful. It causes no health problems whatsoever. If one feels like they can't take the not-releasing of their sexual fluids, understand that it is due to habit of releasing and one's attachments to sexual desire. This means one's views about it, one's habits with it, and one's identification with it.

Firstly, taking on any kind of Essence tonifying practice, one should practice refraining from entertaining lustful thoughts. A pre-requisite is to have refrained from sexually stimulating music, images, activities, and the like.

In order to do that, one should practice quite sitting, contemplative meditation, recitation of a Buddha's name, and or practice going about in one's daily life without the habit of sexual stimulation.

Why? Because when we entertain thoughts of a sexual nature, our mind moves to that very place where we associated these thoughts with. Not only that, but the thinking obstruction, feeling obstruction and conscious obstructions intertwine with each other, creating more false thoughts which are associated to the one who has them and the one feeling them.

What this does is move your "energy" to the places of sexual focus, and further tonifies one's lustful feelings. This takes you away from your focus, and thus wastes your energy. Not much, if any, would be cultivated at that point, except from false thinking, and identifying with one's emotions and lustful feelings.

Sexual stimulation is a habit. Nothing more. it is a habit of false thinking. Many regard sexuality and those feelings of lust, to be a natural occurrence, thus indulgence in them is seen as normal, and or in accord with the natural order of things, but it is not. Find the origin of lust, and one will find how false it is.

Throughout the undertaking of this practice, do not release any male essence (sperm) do not have sex, do not masturbate, and do not eat onions, leeks, garlic, chives and shallots. These things are heating agents and that heat in the body is a sexual stimulant.

For women to practice this, refrain from the above 5 flavors, No masturbation, and no sexual stimulation. Do not do this practice during your menstrual cycle. During the menstrual cycle, practice breathing to the dantian and filling the abdomen. Abdominal breathing is recommended for it will help soothe the liver and spleen, and assist in a less painful release (of course this depends on one's conditions during the menstrual cycle. Some women have blood deficiencies, liver qi stagnation and spleen qi deficiency which will disrupt the menstrual cycle and cause pain and lots of pain)

Practice 1: Simply begin by changing your sexual habits. Daily, in place of sexually stimulating things such as music, movies, images, and activity, do something else. Build up familiarity with another type of activity. This is the gradual practice.

The direct practice would be to contemplate who feels lustful, through sitting, standing, waking and lying contemplation. When you find the root cause of your desire, you will realize its falseness and see no reason to continue. This is a more direct method.

Truthfully, either method can be gradual or direct. Its up to the capacity of the individual.

In either case, once the desire and addiction, affliction is recognized, one must change the habit anyway.

When your mind is not turned by sexual stimulates, when you feel somewhat at peace, still in mind, then actual practice on Essence cultivation can go to the next step.

The first step is bringing the light back in, the second step is refining, and or perfecting ( just for the sake of saying) the concentration.

Practice 2: There are many different ways to do this. So I will just focus on one way.

Either sitting, standing, walking or lying (4 practices): The method is bring the light back to the source. Here we will say, the source is the kidneys, but we will go further, and also say it is the dan tian, the bone marrow, and even none of it. In this case of there being no source, it just means that this practice will take you to a point where the discriminating mind ceases.

First step in part 2: Either of the 4 practices above: breathe in from your toes and finger tips, top of the head and tail bone.On the inhale keep focus on light entering in from these points in a constant flow (like a stream of water constantly flowing). Bring that flow to fill the whole body. When it is filled, exhale, but keep that concentration on light flowing in, it shouldn't slow down, or stop because you exhaled.

Next begin to breathe naturally, tongue to roof of mouth, anal muscles slightly contracted, breath to the abdomen (abdominal expansion on inhale, and contraction on exhale. Breathe and maintain that focus of light flowing in. Let it now penetrate into the muscles and organs (you don't need to visualize each and every one, just the affirmation of knowing that it is happening is enough). Let it go deep into the muscles and organs as though reaching through every fiber, every nook and cranny.

When you feel this is done, maintain the focus for as long as you feel able to.

Part 3: Going deeper: On your next inhale, while maintaining constant affirmation of know that their is a flow of light streaming into the body, let all the light that has filled the body, muscles and organs begin to go deeper to the bones. Let it cover the bones, joints, ligaments; all the while maintaining the affirmation of knowing that there is a stream of energy penetrating the body and everything within it. Once the skeleton has been covered, exhale and maintain that focus for as long as you can. Breathe naturally while maintaining focus.

Part 4: Marrow penetration: On the next inhale, while maintaining affirmation of knowing all of the above stuff is going on, let that light flow deep into every pore, every aspect of your bones and joints, and ligaments. Remember there is the affirmation of knowing this is happening. On that inhale, bring that light to go very deep into the core of the bones. Once you have filled every aspect of the bones and its core with light, exhale and maintain that focus. Do this as long as you feel comfortable.

Part 5: Compression: At this point your concentration ability should be very sharp in this practice, and now you can utilize inner breathing. (The state of the flow of light into the body should be maintain, the affirmation of know it is happening is enough, but don't loose fundamental focus.

On your inhale, feel as though the bones are expanding. Inhale naturally, and do not fill the lungs up to like with an "elephant's breath". Just breath slow and fill to a comfortable place.

When you have taken enough in (breath), comfortably hold your breath, no force, no strain: as though you are simply not inhaling and not exhaling, but not holding either. Its a relaxed manner of suspending the action of breathing where the air passages do not get tight.

When your breath is relaxingly in pause, feel as though the bones are contracting, squeezing deep, and in all directions, engulfing the marrow.Imagine the space where the marrow is, getting tighter, smaller, but not closed, just tight and small. Hold that focus for as long as you can, and then exhale and let the bones relax. Just a returning to their original mannerism before the contraction. Breathe normally, slowly, and focused, for 3 normal breaths, then begin again.

This part will require one to do the expansion and contraction 3x's. After the 3rd time, is the next part.

Part 6: Returning: After the expansion and compression has been done 3 times, after the 3rd time, and one has finished their 3rd normal breath...

On the inhale, breath from the tips of the fingers and toes, top of the head and tail bone. But do so as though you are breathing from within the bones, at the core. breathe in that energy which was compressed in the marrow, and follow that stream from the tips of the fingers and toes, top of the head and tail bone and let it converge from all directions of the body, inside, to the middle place between right under the kidneys, opposite the navel, Ming Men. Let it enter that place from the inside. Once you reach that point, slowly exhale, and maintain the focus of this stream going to the Mingmen. Breath naturally maintaining the focus until you feel that the mingmen has been stimulated and the kidney area, lower back, sides of the torso and abdomen are full.

Part 7: On the next inhale, imagine that light, that full feeling at the abdomen tightening slightly, not much, just a little. Relaxingly pause the breathing mechanism as before, and feel as though the abdominal muscles fibers, also the covering of the muscles, as well as the energy you have in place there from this practice, getting tighter and tighter, but not so tight as though using your muscles on purpose. as it gets slightly tight, imagine it surrounding the dantian, compressing it, and making its way into it, raising its vibration. Once it starts to make its way into the dantian, slowly exhale, and maintain that focus.

On the next inhale, do the above part 7 step again, when it is done, do it for a 3rd time.

When you have finished the 3rd time compression, sit for a few natural breaths.

When you are ready, inhale, and bring that light from the dantian to the heart center. Maintain the streaming of light from dantian to heart center, (the place between the nipples at the sternum). Once you have reached there, maintain that stream and exhale. breath for 3 natural breaths, and on the next breath, continue the stream up to the third eye (pineal gland, and you have to feel as though you are actually penetrating the pineal gland) DO NOT LOSE FOCUS FROM THE DANTIAN TO THE HEART CENTER, ALWAYS MAINTAIN A STREAM FROM DANTIAN TO HEART, ETC.

Once you reach the 3rd eye (pineal gland)maintain that stream and exhale. breath for 3 natural breaths, and on the next breath, continue the stream up to the crown. Once you reach here, feel as though it is penetrating the crown. On the exhale, maintain the focus of the stream from dan tian to crown for 3 more breaths.

When your 3rd breath is done, Inhale one last time and bring the light from the crown and dantian and all in between, to merge together. Meaning, the crown energy goes doesn, and the dantian energy comes up. meeting at the heart center. Once on your inhale, both meet at the heart center, exhale and let that energy permeate throughout your whole body, inside and out, filling you and expanding your radiating energy field around your body (aura/wei qi).

Sit in this and breath naturally for as long as you feel comfortable. When you are ready to finish, simply inhale and bring all that radiating energy into the dantian. Do so 3 times. Each time, when you exhale, maintaining the affirmation that such a thing is occurring. Only on the inhalation will you bring in the light to the dantian. On the exhalation maintain focus but do not pull in. On the 3rd inhalation, in affirmation that you have taken it all in, relaxingly pause the breath, hold your focus at the dantian for as long as you are comfortable, and then exhale as though everything has gone into the dantian.

Slowly open your eyes, and smile.

Gui_Zhen_Cultivation_Essence_Refining.pdf

• Like 9

Put here for a read, and I attached the file for those who want to undertake this practice. :-)

Above is the "extended version'. There is a shorter version, but this one develops more concentration strength, and builds more skill. Also goes much deeper into the workings.

The "shorter" version requires more effort and longer time, since it would skip some of the above steps...and thus one would only get a semi-temporary benefit.

Then there is another way of doing it altogether. HAHA And it is in methods of Buddhist practice, which can be discussed if requested. But I doubt many would want to undertake that route, for it only requires recitation and visualization, along with the above stated refraining from sexual stimulation... :P

Edited by 林愛偉

for some reason this reminded me of ronnie explaining the difference between nei gung a hei gung years back :D

• Like 1

Good stud Lin. Thanks for sharing.

Also very much appreciate the PDF....I just saved it on my iBooks shelf for future reference.

• Like 1

for some reason this reminded me of ronnie explaining the difference between nei gung a hei gung years back :D

HAHAHA Right? Because there is much to consider when practicing neigong and the like. Ron is very very very knowledgeable in neigong and spiritual cultivation. We recently, before my move back to the Motherland, had good talks on intense meditation, OM and Astral Projection practices. I didn't have enough time to tell him things I have done, but we shared some interesting tales, and methods.

Good stud Lin. Thanks for sharing.

Also very much appreciate the PDF....I just saved it on my iBooks shelf for future reference.

My pleasure Fu_doggy. I figured, what the heck, if someone can find use with it, by all means enjoy. And I hope who ever decides to take this on corresponds with me along the way. This way, the fine tuning can become refined tuning.. hahaha

Oh, and I don't charge for it either. :D:P How can one charge for cultivation... its not like just because you give money, you are guaranteed success... :ph34r:

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 2

What is better being aware of sexual thoughts and letting them flow or do a mantra when you're aware of it/ cut it with a mental sword?

Also, how do you get rid of sexual thoughts and not replace it with a dull feeling? That's what I get sometimes when I monitor my thoughts. I cut the sexual thought then a sense of dullness comes in my head and then I just switch back to sexual thoughts.

Cutting them with the "mental sword" means to cut at the root. If you can reach the mind ground (8th consciousness) and find the root cause, then yes it is possible. hahahahaha

Thoughts will pass through like unwanted guests no matter what you do. Tat is why you don't do anything with them when they come. Why? because the more you recognize you have the thoughts, of anything, they will remain, and multiply.

Its best to contemplate: What are my attachments to these thoughts? who is attached to these thoughts?

The reason for this is to realize that thoughts are like clouds, they will appear, but the more you think about the thoughts, the more thoughts are created. They are false to begin with, and we just add more to it by thinking more of it.

Keeping yourself mindful of your breath is a good way to not get taken by those thoughts. Another way is reciting Namo Dabei Guan Shi Yin Pusa ( of Namo Guan Yin Pusa), even Namo Amitabha. But its not just so simple to recite this and that's it. You have to add mindfulness to the recitation, just as if you were just breathing and being mindful.

The more you focus on your breath, in either recitation, and or just breath work, the more you will retrain the mind from jumping from thought to thought.

Always investigate what attachments you have towards sexual desire; what led you to believe such things were pleasurable and you needed to have it? What led you to the views you hold about it? Once this understood, and or somewhat investigated, you will become more aware of your thoughts, regardless of what they are. Then, they will slowly disappear on their own. Sometimes they might return, but over time, it will be less and less.

Also understand that thinking, feeling, and form go hand in hand. If you think it, your body will begin to act like it is real, and you will begin to feel the desire stronger and stronger, thus making more thoughts about it, and causing the body to act more so that it is real making it feel the desire even more.

This lets you know that desire is false, thoughts are false, and even the body is false for it was made up of a mixture of both thought and emotion (which are both false)

So when you have any thoughts that somewhat overrun your mind and body, simply realize they are as false as a reflection of a beautiful woman in the pond.

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 2

Lin -

This may be slightly off topic, but how do you distinguish between a natural male-female attraction (yin-yang) and that type of sexual desire that you are describing as "false thoughts"? Do the "false thoughts" begin initially as something true and natural?

Where do you draw that line? It would seem to me that one of those things (male-female attraction) is natural and good while the other is "false" in the sense that it becomes a point of unnatural focus.

Curious as to your thoughts on this subject....thanks.

Lloyd

One easy way to distinguish, are you in the present, or are you not? False thoughts originate from the movement of desire - any impulse that arises in the brain lingers for 30, 45 seconds of its own accord and departs without furtherance. So if you recognize that small bit then you see that if you're mindful of it then they pass away more easily. The brain builds neural networks of habit and experience, so therein lies the root of "thought furthered" = adding inertia to the thought-form-pattern. You cant not think about something by thinking of it :lol:

• Like 2

joeblast - Thanks for your thoughtful response to my question. After writing it, I also thought about the answer to my own question, and it seemed to me that staying in the moment was part of the answer. That said, you added a bit more valuable color. I believe you are saying, in essence, that thoughts that pull us out of the present moment are false. And the type of thoughts that commonly do that swirl around sexual desire. Not trying to thread jack, but dealing with this issue is the very first step in the practice Lin shared with us....so we have to figure this out to get to first base. ;-)

• Like 2

One easy way to distinguish, are you in the present, or are you not? False thoughts originate from the movement of desire - any impulse that arises in the brain lingers for 30, 45 seconds of its own accord and departs without furtherance. So if you recognize that small bit then you see that if you're mindful of it then they pass away more easily. The brain builds neural networks of habit and experience, so therein lies the root of "thought furthered" = adding inertia to the thought-form-pattern. You cant not think about something by thinking of it :lol:

Awesome Joeblast! I was going to mention this in the practice instructions, but figured let it come out in conversation. HAHAHA

joeblast - Thanks for your thoughtful response to my question. After writing it, I also thought about the answer to my own question, and it seemed to me that staying in the moment was part of the answer. That said, you added a bit more valuable color. I believe you are saying, in essence, that thoughts that pull us out of the present moment are false. And the type of thoughts that commonly do that swirl around sexual desire. Not trying to thread jack, but dealing with this issue is the very first step in the practice Lin shared with us....so we have to figure this out to get to first base. ;-)

Its always good to question and contemplate all details without throwing away the concept 100% joeblast said what I would have said.

To add a bit to it, false thinking has no origination because an origin requires that something to go back to it. Thoughts don't go back anywhere, for if they did, we could find them, and we don't. They arise intertwined with emotions, which are also of no origin. Though we are not talking about annihilation, or impermanence here, it is just that if there was no cause, there would be no outcome. Thus a cause itself is also origin-less, so to are the outcomes. They come and go just like clouds in the sky.

Female and male distinctions are only said to be such in terms of the way the conscious mind can understand. Also, knowing that these concepts are false, lets you realize that it is only a method to get deeper. Eventually, the concepts of male and female should be dropped as well.

• Like 3

Gui Zhen Cultivation: Essence Refining

By: Lin Ai Wei

There is much information pointing in the wrong direction with this subject. Basically with coined terms as "Dual-Cultivation" and "Retention" practices.

Retention is not harmful. It causes no health problems whatsoever. If one feels like they can't take the not-releasing of their sexual fluids, understand that it is due to habit of releasing and one's attachments to sexual desire. This means one's views about it, one's habits with it, and one's identification with it.

Firstly, taking on any kind of Essence tonifying practice, one should practice refraining from entertaining lustful thoughts. A pre-requisite is to have refrained from sexually stimulating music, images, activities, and the like.

In order to do that, one should practice quite sitting, contemplative meditation, recitation of a Buddha's name, and or practice going about in one's daily life without the habit of sexual stimulation.

Why? Because when we entertain thoughts of a sexual nature, our mind moves to that very place where we associated these thoughts with. Not only that, but the thinking obstruction, feeling obstruction and conscious obstructions intertwine with each other, creating more false thoughts which are associated to the one who has them and the one feeling them.

What this does is move your "energy" to the places of sexual focus, and further tonifies one's lustful feelings. This takes you away from your focus, and thus wastes your energy. Not much, if any, would be cultivated at that point, except from false thinking, and identifying with one's emotions and lustful feelings.

Sexual stimulation is a habit. Nothing more. it is a habit of false thinking. Many regard sexuality and those feelings of lust, to be a natural occurrence, thus indulgence in them is seen as normal, and or in accord with the natural order of things, but it is not. Find the origin of lust, and one will find how false it is.

Throughout the undertaking of this practice, do not release any male essence (sperm) do not have sex, do not masturbate, and do not eat onions, leeks, garlic, chives and shallots. These things are heating agents and that heat in the body is a sexual stimulant.

For women to practice this, refrain from the above 5 flavors, No masturbation, and no sexual stimulation. Do not do this practice during your menstrual cycle. During the menstrual cycle, practice breathing to the dantian and filling the abdomen. Abdominal breathing is recommended for it will help soothe the liver and spleen, and assist in a less painful release (of course this depends on one's conditions during the menstrual cycle. Some women have blood deficiencies, liver qi stagnation and spleen qi deficiency which will disrupt the menstrual cycle and cause pain and lots of pain)

Practice 1: Simply begin by changing your sexual habits. Daily, in place of sexually stimulating things such as music, movies, images, and activity, do something else. Build up familiarity with another type of activity. This is the gradual practice.

The direct practice would be to contemplate who feels lustful, through sitting, standing, waking and lying contemplation. When you find the root cause of your desire, you will realize its falseness and see no reason to continue. This is a more direct method.

Truthfully, either method can be gradual or direct. Its up to the capacity of the individual.

In either case, once the desire and addiction, affliction is recognized, one must change the habit anyway.

When your mind is not turned by sexual stimulates, when you feel somewhat at peace, still in mind, then actual practice on Essence cultivation can go to the next step.

The first step is bringing the light back in, the second step is refining, and or perfecting ( just for the sake of saying) the concentration.

Practice 2: There are many different ways to do this. So I will just focus on one way.

Either sitting, standing, walking or lying (4 practices): The method is bring the light back to the source. Here we will say, the source is the kidneys, but we will go further, and also say it is the dan tian, the bone marrow, and even none of it. In this case of there being no source, it just means that this practice will take you to a point where the discriminating mind ceases.

First step in part 2: Either of the 4 practices above: breathe in from your toes and finger tips, top of the head and tail bone.On the inhale keep focus on light entering in from these points in a constant flow (like a stream of water constantly flowing). Bring that flow to fill the whole body. When it is filled, exhale, but keep that concentration on light flowing in, it shouldn't slow down, or stop because you exhaled.

Next begin to breathe naturally, tongue to roof of mouth, anal muscles slightly contracted, breath to the abdomen (abdominal expansion on inhale, and contraction on exhale. Breathe and maintain that focus of light flowing in. Let it now penetrate into the muscles and organs (you don't need to visualize each and every one, just the affirmation of knowing that it is happening is enough). Let it go deep into the muscles and organs as though reaching through every fiber, every nook and cranny.

When you feel this is done, maintain the focus for as long as you feel able to.

Part 3: Going deeper: On your next inhale, while maintaining constant affirmation of know that their is a flow of light streaming into the body, let all the light that has filled the body, muscles and organs begin to go deeper to the bones. Let it cover the bones, joints, ligaments; all the while maintaining the affirmation of knowing that there is a stream of energy penetrating the body and everything within it. Once the skeleton has been covered, exhale and maintain that focus for as long as you can. Breathe naturally while maintaining focus.

Part 4: Marrow penetration: On the next inhale, while maintaining affirmation of knowing all of the above stuff is going on, let that light flow deep into every pore, every aspect of your bones and joints, and ligaments. Remember there is the affirmation of knowing this is happening. On that inhale, bring that light to go very deep into the core of the bones. Once you have filled every aspect of the bones and its core with light, exhale and maintain that focus. Do this as long as you feel comfortable.

Part 5: Compression: At this point your concentration ability should be very sharp in this practice, and now you can utilize inner breathing. (The state of the flow of light into the body should be maintain, the affirmation of know it is happening is enough, but don't loose fundamental focus.

On your inhale, feel as though the bones are expanding. Inhale naturally, and do not fill the lungs up to like with an "elephant's breath". Just breath slow and fill to a comfortable place.

When you have taken enough in (breath), comfortably hold your breath, no force, no strain: as though you are simply not inhaling and not exhaling, but not holding either. Its a relaxed manner of suspending the action of breathing where the air passages do not get tight.

When your breath is relaxingly in pause, feel as though the bones are contracting, squeezing deep, and in all directions, engulfing the marrow.Imagine the space where the marrow is, getting tighter, smaller, but not closed, just tight and small. Hold that focus for as long as you can, and then exhale and let the bones relax. Just a returning to their original mannerism before the contraction. Breathe normally, slowly, and focused, for 3 normal breaths, then begin again.

This part will require one to do the expansion and contraction 3x's. After the 3rd time, is the next part.

Part 6: Returning: After the expansion and compression has been done 3 times, after the 3rd time, and one has finished their 3rd normal breath...

On the inhale, breath from the tips of the fingers and toes, top of the head and tail bone. But do so as though you are breathing from within the bones, at the core. breathe in that energy which was compressed in the marrow, and follow that stream from the tips of the fingers and toes, top of the head and tail bone and let it converge from all directions of the body, inside, to the middle place between right under the kidneys, opposite the navel, Ming Men. Let it enter that place from the inside. Once you reach that point, slowly exhale, and maintain the focus of this stream going to the Mingmen. Breath naturally maintaining the focus until you feel that the mingmen has been stimulated and the kidney area, lower back, sides of the torso and abdomen are full.

Part 7: On the next inhale, imagine that light, that full feeling at the abdomen tightening slightly, not much, just a little. Relaxingly pause the breathing mechanism as before, and feel as though the abdominal muscles fibers, also the covering of the muscles, as well as the energy you have in place there from this practice, getting tighter and tighter, but not so tight as though using your muscles on purpose. as it gets slightly tight, imagine it surrounding the dantian, compressing it, and making its way into it, raising its vibration. Once it starts to make its way into the dantian, slowly exhale, and maintain that focus.

On the next inhale, do the above part 7 step again, when it is done, do it for a 3rd time.

When you have finished the 3rd time compression, sit for a few natural breaths.

When you are ready, inhale, and bring that light from the dantian to the heart center. Maintain the streaming of light from dantian to heart center, (the place between the nipples at the sternum). Once you have reached there, maintain that stream and exhale. breath for 3 natural breaths, and on the next breath, continue the stream up to the third eye (pineal gland, and you have to feel as though you are actually penetrating the pineal gland) DO NOT LOSE FOCUS FROM THE DANTIAN TO THE HEART CENTER, ALWAYS MAINTAIN A STREAM FROM DANTIAN TO HEART, ETC.

Once you reach the 3rd eye (pineal gland)maintain that stream and exhale. breath for 3 natural breaths, and on the next breath, continue the stream up to the crown. Once you reach here, feel as though it is penetrating the crown. On the exhale, maintain the focus of the stream from dan tian to crown for 3 more breaths.

When your 3rd breath is done, Inhale one last time and bring the light from the crown and dantian and all in between, to merge together. Meaning, the crown energy goes doesn, and the dantian energy comes up. meeting at the heart center. Once on your inhale, both meet at the heart center, exhale and let that energy permeate throughout your whole body, inside and out, filling you and expanding your radiating energy field around your body (aura/wei qi).

Sit in this and breath naturally for as long as you feel comfortable. When you are ready to finish, simply inhale and bring all that radiating energy into the dantian. Do so 3 times. Each time, when you exhale, maintaining the affirmation that such a thing is occurring. Only on the inhalation will you bring in the light to the dantian. On the exhalation maintain focus but do not pull in. On the 3rd inhalation, in affirmation that you have taken it all in, relaxingly pause the breath, hold your focus at the dantian for as long as you are comfortable, and then exhale as though everything has gone into the dantian.

Slowly open your eyes, and smile.

bump!

• Like 1