nine tailed fox

sex appeal

i was wondering that sex appeal is kind of a non-physical attribute

so there must be some ways or techniques to increase it

have you guys ever come across such stuff ?

Showing genuine interest in the other person often makes you more appealing to them, meaning that you genuinely find them and what they talk about interesting. Being open & conversational about yourself also helps. Add a dash of bantering humour for a basic recipe to connecting & relating.

Edited by Sanzon
  • Like 1

Also, communication from the second chakra, that sortoff touch to the hand or should when you speak to someone. being able to flow when speaking to someone. It can be more earthy or firey, but it is a main water attribute.

Per example a friendly earth guy may pat you on the back while he talks to you, but if your going for sexual, light touches to the hands or shoulder, coming in close(with fresh breath and body odor) and assuming a confident and friendly attitude.

Go really deep into programs of David Deangelo. Especially "On Being a Man", "Cocky Comedy" and "Become Mr Right". If you implement few percent of those information in your life, you don't have to worry about that aspect of life the rest of your life :)

And to complete that whole sex appeal you will need to work on your sexuality also. I would recommend all material from Alex Allman.

Best wishes.

Also, communication from the second chakra, that sortoff touch to the hand or should when you speak to someone. being able to flow when speaking to someone. It can be more earthy or firey, but it is a main water attribute.

Per example a friendly earth guy may pat you on the back while he talks to you, but if your going for sexual, light touches to the hands or shoulder, coming in close(with fresh breath and body odor) and assuming a confident and friendly attitude.

Er, wouldn't recommend this without careful tuning in to the other person. Otherwise creepness assured. Kthxbai

• Like 1

Go really deep into programs of David Deangelo. Especially "On Being a Man", "Cocky Comedy" and "Become Mr Right". If you implement few percent of those information in your life, you don't have to worry about that aspect of life the rest of your life :)

And to complete that whole sex appeal you will need to work on your sexuality also. I would recommend all material from Alex Allman.

Best wishes.

Cocky comedy ... that's about right.

• Like 1

OK enough bullshit, here's how things work:

When you're sad, you frown and when you're happy, you smile. Emotions have their own energy, for example joy is yang and yang moves upwards like the smile. There is energy behind the actions hence the qi yi jing. So if you want to be ULTRA SEXY, you need to gather energy for that and you will act upon that energy.

What you need to do is not have sex or do any of the related things. Since chi follows the course of less resistance, the energy that you accumulated will express itself without your knowing and you will look different even when doing the same things.

• Like 2

Chi energy activates the vagus nerve -- right side - connected to the reproductive organs -- this is the truth of sex appeal -- it is instinctive intention of desire. This chi energy creates the intention of desire as love energy.

So then the more the orgasms of the vagus nerve then the more the left side vagus nerve to the heart is activated as the oxytocin love energy creating stronger electromagnetic chi energy.

So the energy cycles like that.

http://www.nityama.com/blog/table-sessions.html

You can see this in action here in video.

This energy is transmitted through the right brain pineal gland connection to the vagus nerve -- so it's transmitted in silence as right brain dominance. Talking is left brain dominance.

• Like 1

i told my gf about the research that says that many women like "bad boys" and if their boyfriends are nice to them, open doors for them, etc, they get bored and start chasing bad boys. She laughed and asked if i had been reading pick up artist material and will i still be shoveling the snow off the walk in the mornings? lol then she reminded me that most people (both sexes) are confused and don't know what they want anyway, which throws a wrench in all sociological research about attraction and relationships.

She assured me that she, and the more emotionally balanced women she knows or works with, appreciate kindness, gentleness, honesty, and even chivalry to a point. And definitely appreciate not having to go outside at dark thirty in the morning to shovel snow.

In my own opinion, calm is sexy, confident is sexy, but the most sexy thing of all is being able to actually sexually satisfy your partner (and then some). I've known ugly guys that sleep with lots of women because word of their abilities to give pleasure gets spread around the bar or the block or wherever. And i think that when people have good knowledge of the psychology and anatomy of the opposite sex, when they can relax and enjoy the moment of introduction in the same way that they are relaxed in the moment of coition, that brings about a natural confidence which is attractive without artifice.

just 2c from a bum

• Like 4

The human brain is attracted to symmetry and it can be found in everything, what we see and what we hear and even tactile as in how we move as example.

But if one does not have the physical attributes for being attractive, one has to be attractive in a psychological way and that means proving that one has a value to the other person, so that means filling a need that the person has, economical, physical or psychological.

Being attractive will make things easier but if you personalty is relay bad people will not stay around.

i am looking for more esoteric type of answers

may be some exercises, i think that this charisma, charm, sex appeal, attractiveness , this is all somehow related to spirituality

your behavior and all doesnt make you sexy, its something inside you

you see some people whom you have never talked but they still look very sexy to you

i have heard that yang chi makes you more attractive to opposite sex , any truth about it ?

...I think if you're looking for a cultivation-linked, enlightenment-oriented exercise, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you go into meditation and cultivation, what you're more likely to find is that you've found something else, and aren't interested in creating vain, superficial sex appeal. You'll have found more of yourself, and not worry about such things, creating a much more stable, grounded, attuned, deep, confident person.

Thereby creating the sex appeal that you no longer grasp for...

Life is like this a lot. It's letting go of immature desires and allowing yourself to become something real, and suddenly you realize that you can be, or are, all the things you wished you could be when you were young and possibly had no confidence and now...now that you are those things...you don't care. It's kinda cool to look at it from outside yourself and smile at how you are what you wished you could be, but in such a deeper, less egotistical way, that it almost spoils it...but it's better this way.

• Like 10

i am looking for more esoteric type of answers may be some exercises, i think that this charisma, charm, sex appeal, attractiveness , this is all somehow related to spirituality your behavior and all doesnt make you sexy, its something inside you you see some people whom you have never talked but they still look very sexy to you i have heard that yang chi makes you more attractive to opposite sex , any truth about it ?

Entire attraction is based on your personal development. More developed you are the more developed girls will like you, find you attractive and want to be around/with you. The solution you are asking for is just a quick fix. That is no different then seduction. It is manipulative, and you are using mind/energetic trick to camouflage your own immaturity, undeveloped emotional intelligence childish mindset. Not saying that you have those traits, just saying that majority of people who want tricks and quick fixes are like.

If you want just pure inner development into becoming the person that just by entering some room other gender is just magnetically drawn to you the I suggest deep and vast inner work. As I suggested ON BEING A MAN and BECOME MR RIGHT from David Deangelo and everything from Alex Allman as a foundation and lots of hours of meditation to clear the inner sexuality blockages and to mature your male principle.

PS: if you are interested in quick fixes and tricks then look into material of Mystery, Mehow, everybody else in that industry...

• Like 1

Nine failed fox, I can remember buying a pheromone scented perfume when I was young to do what you are asking, before I was able to actually talk to girls. Like they are saying above, there is no short cut to being real, and learning how to relate to others well. That way you get to sort through those who you connect with & those that you don't, those who work well with your personal style & those that don't. Grow as you gain experience and remember that like trees, slow growth is strong growth too.

• Like 2

...I think if you're looking for a cultivation-linked, enlightenment-oriented exercise, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you go into meditation and cultivation, what you're more likely to find is that you've found something else, and aren't interested in creating vain, superficial sex appeal. You'll have found more of yourself, and not worry about such things, creating a much more stable, grounded, attuned, deep, confident person.

Life is like this a lot. It's letting go of immature desires and allowing yourself to become something real, and suddenly you realize that you can be, or are, all the things you wished you could be when you were young and possibly had no confidence and now...now that you are those things...you don't care. It's kinda cool to look at it from outside yourself and smile at how you are what you wished you could be, but in such a deeper, less egotistical way, that it almost spoils it...but it's better this way.

Very well said.

• Like 2

Charisma is in the solar plexus.

I agree with I am, there is so much beyond sex appeal and when i quit looking and thinking in that fashion a wonderful person found me and we are still an item.

Don't give up hope, just BE YOU, ntf.

Edited by spiraltao

Bump this post, and konchug uma.

It's a mixture of all of the above. How open your body is, how much chi you have, what your beliefs and ideas about the world are, how much trauma you have stored in your body, how easily you can interact and play with the moment(be present), what you believe about others, what you believe about yourself.

Not any one of these things is independent of the other.

You are a multifaceted, interconnected thing, and thinking of yourself like that will help you on your way.

John

• Like 1

i am looking for more esoteric type of answers may be some exercises, i think that this charisma, charm, sex appeal, attractiveness , this is all somehow related to spirituality your behavior and all doesnt make you sexy, its something inside you you see some people whom you have never talked but they still look very sexy to you i have heard that yang chi makes you more attractive to opposite sex , any truth about it ?

ah i see. glad you clarified. perhaps robust energy, the kind that is cultivated by qigong and esoteric energy practices, makes one attractive to the opposite sex. i'm not really sure about yang qi (kundalini) although that makes sense too

Think more about what you want to do with your life.

Beyond masturbation.

Without love... sex is just masturbation.

Find out who YOU are.

Find out what you are passionate about / purpose

Forget the rest

Turn off the TV and take to it with a sledgehammer. (don't forget protective eyewear)

:)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1