Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Clip chakra kundalini by Alex Gray

oh yah! oh yah! oh yah!

alex grey pictures integrated and animated!

let's hope they make a longer, trippier version...

I love Alex Grey's work, i'm a huge fan. I have a tattoo inspired by him haha.

That is ripped from Toll's "Parabol" Video . . .awesome song.

I like this video much better alex grey art video on youtube

The music is more appealing to me than Tool. More importantly, though the video techniques are much simpler, they communicate for me the disorientation of consciously embodying the ever-fluid cosmos. The Tool video, in contrast, makes kundalini rising and cosmic consciousness seem too step-by-step mechanism.

voice -

I like this video much better alex grey art video on youtube

The music is more appealing to me than Tool. More importantly, though the video techniques are much simpler, they communicate for me the disorientation of consciously embodying the ever-fluid cosmos. The Tool video, in contrast, makes kundalini rising and cosmic consciousness seem too step-by-step mechanism.

Chris, I liked the music here, it was really nice. But I am also pretty big on Tool, as well. Amazing sound for one one of many moods. I hardly ever watched any music videos in my life. There are generally too fuddy-duddy for me. Thanks for putting this up, though.

Here's an interesting one with fantasy and outer space photos in a slide show fashion set to some nice music.

This one is much more classic:

-"From the computer animation odyssey The Gate To The Mind's Eye"

Oh, heck with it !!

I know this is veering off course, but have to share this.

When I heard this, I thought it was beautiful, and apparently this was the second composed creation of a 10-year old boy.

Whether it really is or not, it's a great piano piece. If you like piano, check it out.

I close my eyes and take it in. Fan-freakin-tastic. :D

His first composition was at age 9, but wasn't as good as the one above.

Rosita

Hey Trees,

I liked two things in that first video: when the foetus/baby/consciousness got sucked up and delivered into space, and when the UFOs were hovering it gave a sense of them being time-space distortions -- portals into other dimensions.

The Dolby video was a surprise, because I only knew him from his first CD (blinded by science etc.). It did have a nice trippy feel to it.

That 10-year old piano kid reminded me of the son of a colleague of mine who started writing his won pieces at age 5! He now has an all-expenses scholarship to supposedly the most exclusive place - the Peabody. Hopefully that Youtube kid has something like that in his future.

Sign in to follow this