EasternInternalArts

A comment on a testimonial for the entity removal (the testimonial is inwww.EasternInternalArts.com) from Sifu Jenny Lamb:

To save people's lives and to remove their entities without harming the entities is a big responsibility. Am I successful at not harming any entities during removal from a human body? I am not totally sure myself, but it is always my intention to not harm a life of any kind. After I helped a woman in China a few months ago by removing her entity, my master told me that "You are more famous in the other world than this world. You do not harm other beings (entities), so in future there will be more other beings will come to you for help or for justice. A judge's robe is on you now. You are a famous judge and dharma healer to them." What an honor to hear these words from my masters. If I truly did not harm others during my work, I am blessed. But I know an accident can happen. I ask forgiveness every time when I do my work just in case. Intention, intention, intention…

Removing the entity from a young Chinese woman was a very extraordinary experiment for me. I probably should not use the word of "removing". Rather, I solved an entangled case of someone's past life, by convincing this male being to leave her willingly. It was a lover's case across the world. Every case is different. The more cases I encounter, the more knowledge I gain. Without seeing all these cases, it would not be possible to know all these worlds and their beings.

In most entity involved cases, the entity is singular in the host body, but I have seen multiple entities in several cases, such as this young college student. He encountered these entities by accident. With multiple entities, they are commonly consuming the host's energy faster than a single entity. Of course, it is not an equation. Some powerful singular entities can be deadly harmful, especially, if it is related with karmic revenge issues.

To help my patients is one thing, to be a dharma healer is the other. I try to be a good dharma healer by healing people's physical problems and showing them a way to make the best out of this life, as my teachers showed me.

Helping people, I become an observer. It is quite an experience to learn how to be a part of something that is way bigger than my own being. On the other hand, I am them and they are me. There is no difference in the big picture. Small waves shape themselves and merge into a vast ocean. Each birth and death constantly manifests itself without knowing, but driven by karma. I see myself helping some and not others, just like my masters chose me and not others. I remember my master often said to me that "you cannot save everyone. It is not your business." Indeed, it is everyone's own choice.

To see the choice and effort that this young college student made, I very much see a younger myself in him, so easy to make a big decision for life and so determined to carry it through. The power of will dominates his being. I didn't expect everything to happen so fast within his decision. He was so independent and determined. From the day he contacted me while I was in China to the consultation and treatment, everything happened in less than a month. A self-supported college student convinced me to help him right away, because of extreme headaches he could not bear to wait. I can see his future, that whatever he decides to do he will be successful. Faith, trust and taking responsibility for one's own life is a good quality of a man. It always will be respected. I remember Rabbi Miles Krassen, my teacher in religious studies when I was in graduate school, once said to me, "a good soul can recognize a good soul."

There is a patient who is planning her one month treatment with me for her health issues. I requested her to make a good arrangement so that she can leave everything behind and focus on her healing and recovery during this minimum treatment time. I mentioned how dedicated this young college student was, that I requested him to not bring his school work to my home, but follow my instruction for healing, nurturing, and practice, and he did two to three times what I requested for his daily practice. She said to me that I understand that you want all your patients like him. YES, I DO! I want all my work to be successful as my professional goal. But most of all I want all my patients to be happy with the choice they made. It is not because of how good I am, but because of how good they are. They are the ones that changed their life with their choice and effort. I am just the right encounter at the right time for them. Many people who have contacted me know that I don't waste my breath to convince anyone to come to me for help. I'm not after money, I serve life. If your money is bigger than your life, you can keep it. We all have to pay our debts one way or the other. And I don't treat people who have no sincerity or care about being helped, no matter what you can pay. Money cannot buy me. Your money pays your own debts. Cause and effect plays its own roll in all existence.

• Like 7

Hi EasternInternalArts,

Can you explain what you do or how it works? Do you "push" the other being from the body?

Thanks, Jeff

Non judgmental entanglement. I like your perspective on things. I have witnessed someone asking an entity who they are, who they were before that, and before that, and before that, then asking who will they be next. Through this process, the being becomes self aware, and that they have choices for their future, gain perspective, then choose to leave in order to pursue their own future & leave the entanglement behind.

Edited by Sanzon
  • Like 1

Can you explain what you do or how it works? Do you "push" the other being from the body?

I cannot tell you what I do, there is no fixed technique. The method is to be given according to the specific entity or its issues. Even within entity issues, there are more kinds than you have a lifetime to learn. It’s a big category that may include ordinary, mischievous, revenge seeking, demons, powerful from many lifetimes endeavor and vital energy cultivation (lost by incorrect thinking) and so forth. They come to you from different sources for different purposes with different means. Without knowing the root cause, the type of entity and their preference, I would not be able to treat anyone and liberate them. Similar methods may be used for preparation and healing (entity removal treatment includes three stages: preparation, removal and healing), but I have not repeated a remedy once for my entity removal.

I am not an entity killer. One deadly weapon may kill all, but patients and I will be included. The debts of killing will be carried life after life. No peace can be found by killing. I believe all life has a reason to exist. I help people by request, trust and willingness to make effort. I make a settlement if the entity after you wanted revenge. I liberate beings by sending them to where they come from or a better place if they choose. To help a life, the knowledge and the remedy that suits each individual case is vital. Misleading people or self-deceiving is a sign of ignorance.

You cannot push any beings to leave if they don’t want to. You must have a good reason to make them willingly to leave with your assistance (your power, merit and virtue) for exchange. Otherwise after winning the battle fighting with you, they are getting stronger and patients are becoming weaker.

• Like 2

I cannot tell you what I do, there is no fixed technique. The method is to be given according to the specific entity or its issues. Even within entity issues, there are more kinds than you have a lifetime to learn. It’s a big category that may include ordinary, mischievous, revenge seeking, demons, powerful from many lifetimes endeavor and vital energy cultivation (lost by incorrect thinking) and so forth. They come to you from different sources for different purposes with different means. Without knowing the root cause, the type of entity and their preference, I would not be able to treat anyone and liberate them. Similar methods may be used for preparation and healing (entity removal treatment includes three stages: preparation, removal and healing), but I have not repeated a remedy once for my entity removal.

I am not an entity killer. One deadly weapon may kill all, but patients and I will be included. The debts of killing will be carried life after life. No peace can be found by killing. I believe all life has a reason to exist. I help people by request, trust and willingness to make effort. I make a settlement if the entity after you wanted revenge. I liberate beings by sending them to where they come from or a better place if they choose. To help a life, the knowledge and the remedy that suits each individual case is vital. Misleading people or self-deceiving is a sign of ignorance.

You cannot push any beings to leave if they don’t want to. You must have a good reason to make them willingly to leave with your assistance (your power, merit and virtue) for exchange. Otherwise after winning the battle fighting with you, they are getting stronger and patients are becoming weaker.

Since you have described that there is no fixed technique, could you give an example of an entity removal that you have done before? How and what you did?

Thanks, Jeff

For what purpose? If you are interested in learning, make an effort and find a teacher that you have faith and trust in and dedicate your life to it, so that you won't only have a superficial knowledge. It is harmful to both patient and oneself by pretending who one is not. It can only make things worse. If you have an entity issue yourself. I suggest that you find help with sincerity. I cannot see how you are able to remove it by yourself, since it becomes a part of you. If they are not more powerful than you, they cannot attach to you. Many people think it is easy, just give a command. You can try.

Since you have described that there is no fixed technique, could you give an example of an entity removal that you have done before? How and what you did?

Thanks, Jeff

For what purpose? If you are interested in learning, make an effort and find a teacher that you have faith and trust in and dedicate your life to it, so that you won't only have a superficial knowledge. It is harmful to both patient and oneself by pretending who one is not. It can only make things worse. If you have an entity issue yourself. I suggest that you find help with sincerity. I cannot see how you are able to remove it by yourself, since it becomes a part of you. If they are not more powerful than you, they cannot attach to you. Many people think it is easy, just give a command. You can try.

I was interested and thought you might be willing to give an overview. I have "bumped into" a few entities with very interesting impact/effects and thought I might be able to learn from your experience. I also thought the topic might be interesting for the broader forum group.

Best wishes, Jeff

• Like 1

I was interested and thought you might be willing to give an overview. I have "bumped into" a few entities with very interesting impact/effects and thought I might be able to learn from your experience. I also thought the topic might be interesting for the broader forum group.

Best wishes, Jeff

Good intentions. Thank you, Jeff. Spending time answering people is not just to respond to one person but also for the intention of shedding light for others to have a proper understanding. I have helped a lot of people with entity issues and also seen some of them get worse after many attempted wrong methods. In one case that I helped, three attempts before me caused her whole family trouble. After battling for survival, the entity was getting stronger with more attacks on the host responding to each exorcism. Agitation and anger make the entity want revenge on anyone in the family who wanted to get rid of him/it. But I don’t want say too much to mislead people in any direction. Cause and effect is natural law, it applies to everyone.

What part of you is interested?

There is only me, not separate parts. :)

Was there a broader meaning to the question?

Good intentions. Thank you, Jeff. Spending time answering people is not just to respond to one person but also for the intention of shedding light for others to have a proper understanding. I have helped a lot of people with entity issues and also seen some of them get worse after many attempted wrong methods. In one case that I helped, three attempts before me caused her whole family trouble. After battling for survival, the entity was getting stronger with more attacks on the host responding to each exorcism. Agitation and anger make the entity want revenge on anyone in the family who wanted to get rid of him/it. But I don’t want say too much to mislead people in any direction. Cause and effect is natural law, it applies to everyone.

Thank you again for your insights. In my (very limited) experience have had situations in which I was "sharing presence/light" with someone and it turned out that an entity had been "attached" to them. The entity reacted negatively, but left the person. Depending on the the underlying issue (and if it was let go), the entity either later returned or not. It was not a planned activity, just something that happened at the time. Any thoughts about this type of situation?

Thanks again, Jeff

Thank you again for your insights. In my (very limited) experience have had situations in which I was "sharing presence/light" with someone and it turned out that an entity had been "attached" to them. The entity reacted negatively, but left the person. Depending on the the underlying issue (and if it was let go), the entity either later returned or not. It was not a planned activity, just something that happened at the time. Any thoughts about this type of situation?

Thanks again, Jeff

I don’t know what you mean by “sharing presence/light”. Do you mean your presence scared the entity away or that you did energy healing on someone that made his/her entity leave the person? How do you know the person even had an entity? How do you know the entity left and later on returned or not? I don’t know what you did or the situation or if there was an entity in the person, so I really cannot answer your question.

In my experience, if you know what you are doing, it is impossible for the entity to return to the person after being removed. In most so call return cases, people don’t know what they are doing, the entity never left in the first place. Or sometimes people think they have an entity issue and maybe not. One example, someone came to me for a consultation and felt an urgent need for an entity removal. He said that he tried to do energy healing for a client and now the entity from the client attached to him. He experienced a weird body sensation day and night and could not sleep at all. Many people told him he had an entity in him. In fact, he did not have an entity in him. He had a serious energy leaking issue.

Sifu Jenny Lamb

http://www.easterninternalarts.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EasternInternalArts/

Na Mo A Mi Tuo Fo 南無阿彌陀佛

Edited by EasternInternalArts

I don’t know what you mean by “sharing presence/light”. Do you mean your presence scared the entity away or that you did energy healing on someone that made his/her entity leave the person? How do you know the person even had an entity? How do you know the entity left and later on returned or not? I don’t know what you did or the situation or if there was an entity in the person, so I really cannot answer your question.

In my experience, if you know what you are doing, it is impossible for the entity to return to the person after being removed. In most so call return cases, people don’t know what they are doing, the entity never left in the first place. Or sometimes people think they have an entity issue and maybe not. One example, someone came to me for a consultation and felt an urgent need for an entity removal. He said that he tried to do energy healing for a client and now the entity from the client attached to him. He experienced a weird body sensation day and night and could not sleep at all. Many people told him he had an entity in him. In fact, he did not have an entity in him. He had a serious energy leaking issue.

Sifu Jenny Lamb

http://www.easterninternalarts.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EasternInternalArts/

Na Mo A Mi Tuo Fo 南無阿彌陀佛

Thank you again for your gracious response. Sharing presence/light is different that energy healing, more like an "overlay" of awareness in oneness. The entity reacted very hostilely to my presence and could be said to have "attacked" on an energetic (mind) level. I did not respond and just sort of "road out the storm". When sharing presence, you can feel/know the "foreign" energy structure to a person. There is no doubt, it stands out pretty blatantly.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Jeff

• Like 1

I am not too crabby tired to argue over here though.

you want to dance here?

I hope you are wearing the correct shoes.

39 minutes ago, rene said:

Bump

Yes, fun discussion from a few years ago. Why the bump?

13 minutes ago, sagebrush said:

I am not too crabby tired to argue over here though.

you want to dance here?

I hope you are wearing the correct shoes.

Not sure why this would rile you up. No plans on dancing here - feel free to stretch as you wish... maybe another bum will join in.

6 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Yes, fun discussion from a few years ago. Why the bump?

One of the actors in a recent vid in the Taoist TV thread really looks like her... so I did a search for her bum nick, found this thread interesting & bumped it. Why do you ask?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, rene said:

One of the actors in a recent vid in the Taoist TV thread really looks like her... so I did a search for her bum nick, found this thread interesting & bumped it. Why do you ask?

The topic and discussion was about entity removal. Was just wondering if you had a specific reason or concern for bringing it up. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The topic and discussion was about entity removal. Was just wondering if you had a specific reason or concern for bringing it up. 

Ah okay, nope. Unless you can remove a pack rat that's decided to winter over out in the tool shed. ^_^

• Like 2