Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterP

Vampire Lizards walk amongst us. Or do they?

Have you ever come across a vampire/lizard type of person in real life?

Were they born or made that way do you think?

As a workplace union rep I reluctantly have to spend some of my work time alongside vampire/lizard types.

We call them managers.

That sort gravitate to jobs where they might find a chance suck the life out of others.

Not all managers are like that just some but the ones that are are real doozies.

David Icke has an interesting take on this. Even if the guy is a bit odd, taken as a metaphor; his idea that there are those amongst us who are lizard/vampire sorts, seems pretty sound.

• Like 1

lol

I'm 100% serious.

I cannot emphasise enough how serious I am.

Read:-

Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us by Robert Hare

Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work by Paul Babiak and Robert Hare

This should be required reading in schools and certainly for all Union Workplace Representatives.

Edited by gatito

Haha still dont get it -- I must be way to thick .

Check out some 'ancestor' legends. I go find a picture of the '3 brain' structure.

• Like 1

G-MasterP "Have you ever come across a vampire/lizard type of person in real life?

As a workplace union rep I reluctantly have to spend some of my work time alongside vampire/lizard types.

We call them managers.

That sort gravitate to jobs where they might find a chance suck the life out of others."

Well the relationship between a Union Rep like yourself and management is a strained often combative one. Having dealt with the Teamsters as a business owner my thoughts were similar but on the side of the fence.

Still, I think outside the roles, people aren't removing rubber faces and are indeed sapiens much like ourselves, but when on the clock, its back to the fight. Tthe best show their humanity within the confines and know the best deal is the one that benefits both parties long term. Best and Long Term being very loaded concepts.

Edited by thelerner

Sun

Haha still dont get it ... .

Reptilean brain is part of the triune brain, the idea that the brain has parts of it developed at different stages of evolution. It has very limited interests and cold blood.

(Does anyone have the time to post a pic of the brain with its levels delineated? I got to post and run..)

The idea is that we all have reptilean DNA but some have it more active and dominant than others....

the reptilean brain is at the lower back of the head .. one of the things it does is lust.. and of course it can do that very cold bloodledly ( objectivisingly) with no regard for anything much than satiation.

bumped up a david icke thread which has some reptilean info ..

http://thetaobums.com/topic/26497-david-icke-what-do-you-think/

• Like 3

Heya... every culture has some vampire like creature?

I am inclined to believe they exist...

the Torah also speaking of shapeshifting beings...

Judaism teaches that beings not of this Earth have sexual relations with human beings. Beginning with the Torah, the Jews believe that Eve had sexual relations with Samael, the serpent, usually referred to as "Satan", a being not of this Earth, but rather an angel or god. The product of this union was Cain, who slew Abel. The Torah, at Genesis 3:14-15, states:

"14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

The Jews take this to mean that the Serpent seduced Eve and she bore Cain. The Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, folio 103b, states:

"For R. Johanan stated: When the serpent copulated with Eve, he infused her with lust. The lust of the Israelites who stood at Mount Sinai, came to an end, the lust of the idolaters who did not stand at Mount Sinai did not come to an end."

The Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Abodah Zarah, folio 22b, states:

"Heathens prefer the cattle of Israelites to their own wives, for R. Johanan said: When the serpent came unto Eve he infused filthy lust into her. If that be so [the same should apply] also to Israel! — When Israel stood at Sinai that lust was eliminated, but the lust of idolaters, who did not stand at Sinai, did not cease."

The Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Shabbath, folio 145b-146a, states:

"Why are idolaters lustful? Because they did not stand at Mount Sinai. For when the serpent came upon Eve he injected a lust into her: [as for] the Israelites who stood at Mount Sinai, their lustfulness departed; the idolaters, who did not stand at Mount Sinai, their lustfulness did not depart."

The Jewish Cabalah in the Zohar, Volume 1, page 28b (see items 5 and 12, "5. UNCLEAN" and "12. CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL", also states that Eve fornicated with Satan:

"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field, etc. (Genes. III, 1.) 'More subtle' that is towards evil; 'than all beasts' that is, the idolatrous people of the earth. For they are the children of the ancient serpent which seduced Eve."

The Zohar, I, 28b-29a, states:

"At that time the mixed multitude shall pass away from the world [***] The mixed multitude are the impurity which the serpent injected into Eve. From this impurity came forth Cain, who killed Abel. [***] for they are the seed of Amalek, of whom it is said, ‘thou shalt blot out the memory of Amalek' [***] Various impurities are mingled in the composition of Israel, like animals among men. One kind is from the side of the serpent; another from the side of the Gentiles, who are compared to the beasts of the field; another from the mazikin (goblins), for the souls [29a] of the wicked are literally the mazikin (goblins) of the world; and there is an impurity from the side of the demons and evil spirits; and there is none so cursed among them as Amalek, who is the evil serpent, the ‘strange god'. He is the cause of all unchastity and murder, and his twin-soul is the poison of idolatry, the two together being called Samael (lit. poison-god). There is more than one Samael, and they are not all equal, but this side of the serpent is accursed above all of them."--H. Sperling and M. Simon, The Zohar, Volume 1, The Soncino Press, New York, (1933), pp. 108-110.

The Zohar I, 47a, states:

"SAID Rabbi Abba: 'Nephesh hahaya' (living soul) truly denote the souls of Israel. They are the children of the Holy One and holy in his sight, but the souls of the heathen and idolatrous nations whence come they?'

Said Rabbi Eleazar: ‘They emanate from the left side of the sephirotic tree of life, which is the side of impurity, and therefore they defile all that come into contact with them. It is written, 'Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, and creeping thing and beast of the earth after his kind' (Gen. 1-24). Wherefore does the word 'lemina' (after his kind) occur twice? It is to confirm what has lust been stated, that the souls of Israel are pure and holy, but the souls of the heathen being impure and unholy are symbolized by the creeping thing and beast of the earth, and therefore, like the foresaken in circumcision, are cut off."--N. De Manhar, Zohar: Bereshith—Genesis: An Expository Translation from Hebrew, Third Revised Edition, Wizards Bookshelf, San Diego, (1995), p. 203.

The Jewish belief that the union of Eve and Satan produced Cain is specifically stated in the Jewish Jalkut Chadash, Folio 3, Column 3, number 12 and Folio 4, column 4, numbers 43 and 52 (Cf. J. Eisenmenger, J. A. Eisenmenger, The Traditions of the Jews, Contained in the Talmud and other Mystical Writings, Volume 1, J. Robinson, London, (1748), pp. 197-198).

The Jews believe that they were cleansed of Satan's blood, the "impurity", when Moses received the Law at Sinai, which was supposedly offered to the Gentiles, who supposedly rejected it. The Jews use this mythology as a basis for their belief that they are obliged to exterminate the Gentiles, the Satanic children of Cain/Esau/Amalek/Haman.

The Jews also believe that Cain's descendants met up with the "two chiefs" who became shape-shifting serpents that sleep with the descendants of Cain, which is to say with the Goyim, whom the Jews are planning to exterminate. The Zohar states:

"When Cain was banished from the face of the earth, he descended into that land and there propagated his kind. That earth consists of two sections, one enveloped in light, the other in darkness, and there are two chiefs, one ruling over the light, the other over the darkness. These two chiefs were at perpetual war with each other, until the time of Cain's arrival, when they joined together and made peace; and therefore they are now one body with two heads. These two chiefs were named Afrira and Kastimon. They, moreover, bear the likeness of holy angels, having six wings. One of them had the face of an ox and the other that of an eagle. But when they became united they assumed the image of man. In time of darkness they change into the form of a two-headed serpent, and crawl like a serpent, and swoop into the abyss, and bathe in the great sea. When they reach the abode of 'Uzza and 'Azael they stir them up and rouse them. These then leap into the dark mountains, thinking that their day of judgement has come before the Holy One, blessed be His Name. The two chiefs then swim about in the great sea, and when night comes they fly off to Na'amah, the mother of the demons (shedim), by whom the first saints were seduced; but when they think to approach her she leaps away six thousand parasangs, and assumes all shapes and forms in the midst of the sons of men, so that the sons of men may be led astray after her. These two chiefs then fly about through the world, and return to their abode, where they arouse the sensual desires in the descendants of Cain to bear children."–The Zohar, Volume 1, Prologue, I, folio 9b, Soncino, London, (1933), pp. 39-40.

Compare this Cabalistic story to that of Edward Bulwer-Lytton in The Coming Race.

Returning to the Torah, it states that angels came down to Earth and slept with human beings. Genesis 6:1-5 states:

"1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

The Torah continues in Numbers 13:28, 32-33, which states:

"28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. [***] 32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. 33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com.au/2009/08/judaisms-shape-shifting-reptilians-and.html

///

They Live... is a really cool movie... I do believe things are as such / similar

+ the war of the gods in the Vedas?

+ other similar tales...

+ explains the elite (secret societies) "satanic" rituals / human sacrifics, blood drinking etc

... they say reptilian blood line is more easily possesed by extradimensional entities / demons.

Most of the "occult" people are studying, worshipping these creatures ^

If they werent why all the need for binding? and banishing and so forth?

Do your "gods" not love you? their children?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Do Vampire/Lizards walk among us?

No.

That was easy! Next question?

How about snakes in suits?

Have you ever come across a vampire/lizard type of person in real life?

We call them managers.

That sort gravitate to jobs where they might find a chance suck the life out of others.

Not all managers are like that just some but the ones that are are real doozies.

David Icke has an interesting take on this. Even if the guy is a bit odd, taken as a metaphor; his idea that there are those amongst us who are lizard/vampire sorts, seems pretty sound.

I know a few people working in a library near me who feel like that about their managers :D

Sun

Reptilean brain is part of the triune brain, the idea that the brain has parts of it developed at different stages of evolution. It has very limited interests and cold blood.

(Does anyone have the time to post a pic of the brain with its levels delineated? I got to post and run..)

The idea is that we all have reptilean DNA but some have it more active and dominant than others....

the reptilean brain is at the lower back of the head .. one of the things it does is lust.. and of course it can do that very cold bloodledly ( objectivisingly) with no regard for anything much than satiation.

Yeah, IIRC (which I probably don't lol) from my studies, that part of the brain is involved with lust, sleep and appetite/eating.

Do Vampire/Lizards walk among us?

No.

That was easy! Next question?

Is there such a thing as a philosophical Daoism? :P

Edited by Reed

I really don't want to get into this topic...

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

If you...will

Search history of ritual sacrific /+ occult

ritual animal sacrific... (billions every year)

missing children...

Elite and such things ^

There are the inner and outer circles...

I do not want to burden people with such... it is an extremely heavy subject...

I do not wish to...nor have the time to educate you.

I will give threads that people can follow if they so desire.

If you have the courage.... research it yourself.

take what you will.

man... it is a simple google search... you know what google is right?

Some things just don't go on public forums... (in detail)

this I believe is one of those topics.

///

I am not saying you practice these things...

depends what you are calling occult....

that being "secret/hidden" right?

as in you can't walk into any newage bookstore and pickup a copy...

;) no worries.

... formally published ahhh (time is also no measure of truth)

you are going to let that limit you?

I wonder who controls the publishing houses?

hmm

Did you see my link about media corruption?

Think of Rhode scholarship?

out of how many students... ?

say you have 10'000 students... 1 is selected

you are just one of the multitude... a grain of sand...

like me :closedeyes:;):P

What you see and don't see... how much choice do you really think you have?

You into popular music much? ... why is it so? It is no conspiracy theory...it has little to do with talent haha... little to do with your common folk also....

They say psychopaths can recognise each other (with a glance or so)... (very interesting study of its own... as I think somebody else mentioned above)

so when a psychopath recognises another psychopath they stick together...

psychopaths are generally drawn to places of POWER (over others)

Studies conducted by Canadian forensic psychologist Robert Hare indicate that about 1 percent of the general population can be categorized as psychopathic, but the prevalence rate in the financial services industry is 10 percent. And Christopher Bayer believes, based on his experience, that the rate is higher.

These "financial psychopaths" generally lack empathy and interest in what other people feel or think. At the same time, they display an abundance of charm, charisma, intelligence, credentials, an unparalleled capacity for lying, fabrication, and manipulation, and a drive for thrill seeking.

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-02-28/wall_street/31106457_1_psychopath-wall-street-psychologist#ixzz2JZBdzJE1

I wonder what the % would be in governments? haha... if history has anything to tell... (pretty funny thing when you trace the meaning of the word government too and find that it means MIND CONTROL)

governments / secret societies... what difference?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

I don't mean to attack you personally...

When I speak of occult ... I speak of spiritual wickedness in high places.

I too have an interest in astrology, hermeticism and so on... I wouldn't refer to these as occult.

Peace.

Check out some 'ancestor' legends. I go find a picture of the '3 brain' structure.

Ok, 3-brain structure diagram got here thanks to Viator:-)

Also check out 'heart-brain' and 'gut-brain' (latter being AFAIK where most of the body's serotonin is produced) Heart-brain apparently also autonomous and produces electromagnetic field detectable outside body.

I realise I'm only using most recent words to describe things so I'm probably missing a lot (I think the parts I'm missing are in the realm of meaning or 'information', it's like saying 'love' is just oxytocin. It gets the biochemistry right but doesn't go near meaning.

It's quite hard to imagine different people might have different genetic source material as we haven't even gotten past 'race' as an issue and I don't think we've scratched the surface of epigenetics.

• Like 1

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

I tend to think the worst trick people pull on themselves is that evil comes from an outside source. Outsourcing evil gives them scapegoats and easy answers to complex questions. When bad things happen no need to go further then 'the devil did it'.

Each side labels the other 'the devil' or devil's side, and analysis can end there. No need to figure out causes, motives, history or anything. Solutions are easy, just point to the other side and get rid of the devil, then everything will work out fine. No, and in societies more backwards then ours this poisonous belief leads neighbor to kill neighbor because they suffered bad luck or a disease.

I think it comes from a hubris we're so important that some super powerful supernatural being wants us to do petty stupid self interested thing. And I think they'd have better things to do with there time. And we don't need it, we do stupid petty self serving things all by our lone somes.

The alien angle: man these guys are patient. If you're super advanced do you really need 60, 70, 80 years to slowly develop your world domination plan, even if is super subtle. Don't they watch TV or see movies in their space ships? Hollywood's taught us even a slow reptile shouldn't take more then a year or two to lay foundations for world conquest. :)

• Like 1

Anybody watch Ancient Aliens? They seem to think maybe we were formed by aliens who visited in ancient times, mixing their DNA with ours, and that brought us to our current advanced state, when compared to the rest of life on earth.

Anyway...I believe in energy vampires, but I believe 99% of them don't realize they're doing it, and I believe that with a little practice I could pretty easily protect myself from them.

Edited by i am

Sun

bumped up a david icke thread which has some reptilean info ..

http://thetaobums.com/topic/26497-david-icke-what-do-you-think/

This is all very correct of course but it comes across a little negative. The reptile brain has enormous survival advantages and can be utilised in martial arts for instance. there is a fighting Tai Chi teacher who has a particular posture for activating it so responses become lightening quick (I can't remember his name).

the reptile brain has a kind of unity of purpose ... it is only interested in its appetites ,,, sex and food ... which is for us a basis for achieving a higher unity if it is properly harnessed for a this higher purpose.

• Like 1

This is all very correct of course but it comes across a little negative. The reptile brain has enormous survival advantages and can be utilised in martial arts for instance. there is a fighting Tai Chi teacher who has a particular posture for activating it so responses become lightening quick (I can't remember his name).

the reptile brain has a kind of unity of purpose ... it is only interested in its appetites ,,, sex and food ... which is for us a basis for achieving a higher unity if it is properly harnessed for a this higher purpose.

I'd be interested in knowing that activation posture. Not for fighting. Just to know how:-) Is the reptile concerned with status and a sense of 'power over'? I'm a bit of a lazy animal too and can't figure out why.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this