Sean Denty poll

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sean Denty a big meanie?

• yes
    • no

:lol::lol::lol:

This site gets more fabulous every day.

:D

I think Lozen may actually have developed a crush on me. :D Sorry, I'm taken. And please don't try to say you don't, it just makes it all the more obvious. ;)

Edited by seandenty

:lol::lol::lol:

This site gets more fabulous every day.

:D

I'm just waiting for Sean's critique of 'meanie' and how wrong Lozen is to use that word.

You want the truth?? You can't handle the truth!

:)

T

I'm just waiting for Sean's critique of 'meanie' and how wrong Lozen is to use that word.

You want the truth?? You can't handle the truth!

:)

T

Oh I am a big meanie.

Edited by seandenty

Hmmm... have we considered that "meanie" and "not meanie" are not mutually exclusive contradictories but instead are in a dynamic relationship of dialectical opposition? ;)

My guess is... SeanD is either an eight or a six on the enneagram. Am I right or am I right, Sean? :D

Sean

Hmmm... have we considered that "meanie" and "not meanie" are not mutually exclusive contradictories but instead are in a dynamic relationship of dialectical opposition? ;)

I was thinking that, but I knew if I picked a third category everyone would gravitate towards that one, which would ruin all the fun.

Yeah, I was leaning toward six with five wing.

Didn't you tell me I was a 6 or an 8 Sean?

Didn't you tell me I was a 6 or an 8 Sean?

I think you got 8 on one of the online tests didn't you?

I think you got 8 on one of the online tests didn't you?

I think I thought I was a 6 and you kept insisting I was an 8.

Few can hide their inner-nature. I for one am entirely mean-spirited when it comes to confronting my enemies of conscience. I have been a fierce proponant of force since I was 14 or so. But showing how hurtful you can be just for the hell of it is not healthy or productive. Denty seems to try very hard to hurt people's feelings to no purpose, other than his need to prove himself in some way.

I for one try to use empathy and self-critisism as a first resort to confrontation, attack only comes after someone has proven themselves to be my foe on serious levels of interaction.

Be it in the realms of Kharma, Artha or Dharma - sometimes we do not know how to behave without lashing-out in immature and distructive ways. I for one will try to keep my compassion up and antagonism low. It ain't easy with some folks, but I've never seen a "school-yard bully" type that didn't crumble into their own humanity if given a helpful nudge.

I've said enough against Denty's behavior to recuse myself from this poll.

I for one am entirely mean-spirited when it comes to confronting my enemies of conscience.

Hell, I'm probably being a big meanie just for making this poll. I can see Trunk's avatar glaring at me.

Mr. Denty,

Like we say in da Apple dude, (as in BIG Apple)- fugedaboutit! you will NEVER best me at sexy! I think I can find those old love letters somewhere for proof! -the notched bed-post was wittled down to a mere tooth-pick, so it lost all meaning-(which is the GOOD kind of mean)

I guess this is our Pax Lozen -'til the next round...Namaste- Pat

(so Lozen at least for me you have been a peace-maker and blessed unto the lordy-lord lord with this thing-just please don't run one on me! I am too old for a critique)

PS-I'll try to catch yr act Sean D. when yr in the area- just don't try to sell me any snake-oil, I got my own brand.

Edited by Wayfarer64

Hell, I'm probably being a big meanie just for making this poll. I can see Trunk's avatar glaring at me.

I guess "meanie is as meanie does"

Like we say in da Apple dude, (as in BIG Apple)- fugedaboutit! you will NEVER best me at sexy! I think I can find those old love letters somewhere for proof! -the notched bed-post was wittled down to a mere tooth-pick, so it lost all meaning-(which is the GOOD kind of mean)

I think you are forgetting that this thread is all about ME, glorious me. I don't see anyone posting a poll about you on this forum.

Edited by seandenty

:D This is so funny :D

glad to see a bit of humour.

Sean can I join your sexy club? Is it like a night club, with age limits and stuff?

Can we make a poll for who wants to join the sexy club?

I keep hearing about snake oil. I had a look round my local ASDA (walMart) They said they didn't have any, Im gonna have a look on ebay cos they have everything. :D anyone got a link to snake oil supplies? :lol:

Denty,

You sir resemble he who is Without a clue. A poor faxilily of the dweeb who tries his mojo out and seems more the fool than ever. You ain't bad you just think you is. Ever fight for real -for your very life? I doubt it.

Of the 35 nations and 45 states I've visited the most insipid limp-wristed nerdy specs od ex-flatulence were in the LA area of California. Hell I bet one of them dykes on bikes in SF could show you how to be more of a man than anything your little mind has yet imagined-

Want some more? Bring it.

edit-what the hell is a zoolander whatever -more nerdy LA twaddle - we of Haute Culture (hear it in French) just don't get you Californians and yr pop references-

Edited by Wayfarer64

Talk about insipid! sexy from you would be the yawn-fest of lawn-parties...

My mom used to joke about how I have more gay friends than my sister who is gay.

So ccome on don't pick on my not knowing where your dippy sort of sexy eminates from show me sexy- not

I know you are so what am I school-yard rehash of PC drivel.

Sexy IS power dude you just talk the goo goo ga ga of power but have only shown a distinct lack of real equiptment to deal out any real power, much less the ability to make what ya got seem sexy-

This poll is about your marked quality being mean not sexy, unless the sexually active out there are looking for kinky ( as in masochism) you ain;t brought it yet...

'

Chnaging the subject yourself from mean to sexy does not make this about your being sexy it is about you being mean, so far I've seen mean in very petty ways from you only you have claimed that to be sexy.

So show me some power not a geography lesson on where to find insipid ego strokers.

Edited by Wayfarer64

Sign in to follow this