Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Flolfolil,

I wanted to echo what others have said just for the support value it can offer: hang in there, recognize that it's temporary.

I don't have experience, really, in energy practices, so can't speak to whether it's good to continue or take a break, but as one who's gotten waylaid by perceptions, I understand how difficult it is to know "who" to listen to. Depression is a liar fundamentally - just hold tight.

Good wishes to you.

I think chanting and alternate nostril breath pranayama would be helpful to balance the brain hemispheres. Sometimes all the body needs is a good workout. I used to have paranoid/delusional episodes.

In regard to Kunlun, surrender to the practice and it will over time open the heart.

Outside of practice, identify more with the silence/emptiness than with the energy.

Kunlun is well known for digging deep. The elemental standing set will balance things for you.

I think it is important to view the stances together as one form. If a stance is "locked", just smile more, sink a little deeper and don´t give in to the anxiety that rises from the friction. Meet it with relaxation.

The empty stance at the beginning and end can be done how long/short you want. but the other stances should be done at equal length. The alchemy of the five phases.

No need to overdo it.12 breath each makes a good beginning.

Good luck!

Sign in to follow this