A good one I recently discovered is "cherish others" and more globally "cherish any act of kindness" Even the person who moves out of the way so you can get in the door, or the person who is more or less obeying traffic law by letting you walk accoss. It's easy to be in a grumpy mode where expectations are so high, but if you can cherish, bring up to mind, accentuate that feeling of gratitude or recognition of kindness, then its very easy to have a good day. Its easy to be optimistic about life and it flows better.

(BTW, some of those listed seem like a non-Buddhist's projections of what Buddhist beliefs are. But the list gets you thinking anyway)

• Like 2

im tempted to call BS on some of this, but my lack of understanding prevents me from doing so...
JUST because I don't know how to "download unmet needs as being fulfilled" doesn't mean it's a load of total and utter tripe... but hey, maybe it is! just sayin'

Wow, that database is chalked full of limitations, good find.

Edit: A bit of a misnomer to call it an 'emotions' database though.

Edited by Clarity

Found some good stuff here for those who are interested in working with their emotions and beliefs.

http://emotionsdatabase.com/emotions.html

Since some of us can remember being Buddhist monks in a "past life", the beliefs around Buddhism are good to work with.

http://emotionsdatabase.com/buddhism.htm

I found a big weakness in myself

"I have to follow a formula to reach enlightenment"

such weaknesses can work against us.

Good stuff to delete all that out of the system! :)

Thanks with deleting beliefs do you just delete things how they normally do in the yuen method? Havent read that far ahead yet?

"He he, I found it by accident...

Anyway, not sharing the way in - you can do it yourself (click around)- because it seems like it is not the intention of the web site owner."

That's not very helpful. Anyway I found it by looking at the link syntax.

First find what you are weak to, set your intent on the issue. Delete it down to 0, minus infinity, to the power of minus infinity.

Also you could ask where does this belief come from, stop thinking and receive the answer.

Sometimes we can be blind to our own issues and this is where lists like these can be very helpful.

And not just issues, but issues, triggers, and choices. So for any issue that is weak, you look for weakness in triggers or choices and the relationships between them. Then you can strengthen the time triad so there's no weakness coming from the past or the future. Weaknesses can come from you, from others, from your ancestors, descendants, multiple personalities, spiritual experiences, and collective influences.

To strengthen a triad the three need to be strong in coming together and strong in separating. Strengthen the internal dynamic, the boundaries (inside and outside) and anything coming in from the outside gets deleted.

Yuen Method is just a different way of processing information. It's simplified logic and insight in action. To connect to your insight, you need to be strong to your feeling (of strong and weak), perception, and intuition, which is the insight triad.

You can strengthen any weakness by going to your midline and feeling for the weak energy behind the problem.

You make yourself strong to downloading answers quickly and to being neutral; mindless, spiritless and empty.

To strengthen a weakness you hit the midline with focused mental energy. You do the same when you delete the weakness.

If the weakness doesn't go down to 0, you find the next weakness and delete it. Just keep following the weakness.

Delete, delete, delete.

Edited by Clarity
  • Like 2