Blue Moon Taoist

Loving Taoism

My New Years resolution which I never make but decided that this year I would see clarity and happiness in my life this year. I wasn't thinking it would be Taoism, but it has changed my life. understanding the past and welcoming the today I live in.

• Like 8

I am proud to say Blue Moon Taoist is surpassing my expectations, she is very very eager to learn and interested in applying what she has learned in life.

We both have to thank Zerostao for telling us about Tai Shang Men. :D

BTW, BMT is my woman of whom has stuck with me through many bad times and helped me make good times as well.

Edited by spiraltao
  • Like 8

Blue Moon Taoist - if your avatar is any indication of the extent to which you are embracing your study of the Tao, then you are well on your 'wei'. Seems like all senses are involved.

• Like 2

Thank you Manitou. It has improved every aspect in my life. My mind has become so much clearer, and my Bagua has improved. Taoism is what i wake up to and go to sleep with. believing that we have control of our own life. It is an every ending circle. continues with or with out. I believe that all things are based on everyone else. I believe in getting to living in a world free of conflict.

• Like 2

I want to Thank everyone for the great wishes. Since I have discovered Taoism things have been better for me. It has made me an advocate for Taoism. I'm even trying to recruit..lol. My point is that my life may not be going so well if I hadn't let a lot of life that got me down go, and proceed with what makes me Happy. Taobums has been a great way to talk to people that has the same kind of ideas I have and giving me things to think on. Thanks Taobums.... :D

Edited by Blue Moon Taoist