I've noticed lately it feels like I have a blowhole on the top of my head. Sometimes I can feel it, but then ignore it and it goes away. Whenever I dwell on it, the sensation comes back and it feels like it's opening up.

As of late I've also been feeling rather blank as far as creativity goes and emotionally I've been feeling rather flat. Like, I was trying to think of lyrics for a song the other day and I was having a tough time. But then I closed my eyes and tried to really think about it, and creativity seemed to rush from nowhere, although a good amount of it was things I'd already written about long ago(stale/empty words now that I'm not so angry). The lyrics were kind of "dark/negative" though so I kind of "banished" them once they started to really flow. A user told me to get away from dark imagery during my awakening process because it could be detrimental to my development, my internal conflict is this: Sure I wrote dark poetry/songs in the past to cope and Im glad I "got over" it, but isn't life suffering? Am I just not supposed to have an outlet for any kind of aggression/suffering now that this awakening process has started to some degree?

I don't laugh at things like I used to, and I find I'm missing the "funny" things in situations.

I cry easily.

Do I ever get my sense of humor back? What about my creativity? I feel like a robot :(

I want to be a human again.

The top of my head feels so weird. Sometimes I feel a sensation in the blowhole and in my testes at the same time, what is wrong with my body?

*sometimes when I'm out in public interacting with things/people, indoors, I notice how bright the lighting is. And when I'm looking at a tv screen now or like I went to watch a movie recently- I find my eyebrows raised and my entire face tense. I don't even feel it get that way. Will I ever desensitize to society? If I stay this sensitive to stimulus, I don't see the rest of my life being very pleasant.

The lighting thing. Yes, I prefer to stay away from fluorescents because I can see them vibrating. Houses with lots of electrical stuff have a 'hum' in them that's not audible exactly but can be felt. Sometimes if I plug in two things they resonate off each other to the point of making a weird irritating noise that I couldn't find until I figured it out. I shock myself on light switches and metal objects (a spark jumps across). Or maybe that's just my badly-wired house:-)

People have 'signatures' to them that's pretty difficult to explain. That's very subjective.

I can't spend too much time in malls with too much visual crowding because it makes me tired, it's like metal kitchenware clanging in my face. That's very subjective.

There's a whole bunch of stuff, but as Malikshreds said, it seems to be par for the course. I'd advocate a good teacher too. One that knows what they're doing and knows this stuff.

Edit: switches not sockets (that would make sense;-))

Edited by -K-

I've noticed lately it feels like I have a blowhole on the top of my head. Sometimes I can feel it, but then ignore it and it goes away. Whenever I dwell on it, the sensation comes back and it feels like it's opening up.

It's your crown chakra. You have too much energy inside your head. So many posters suggested MCO. It helps distribute Chi around your body. Maybe you should get your body moving. Heavy physical work out help a lot too.

bright light, ringing in the ear and unexpected weired body sensation are common with Kundalini.

• Like 1

WTL , it takes some time to recconect menatly and emotionally , that is all . So be patient becouse whatever happens will come to pass.

If prayer bought on expirience of kundalini -- it is obvious that this kind of works for you and prayer for clarity and understanding of this process/stage of your life may be fruitfull..

• Like 1

WTL , it takes some time to recconect menatly and emotionally , that is all . So be patient becouse whatever happens will come to pass.

If prayer bought on expirience of kundalini -- it is obvious that this kind of works for you and prayer for clarity and understanding of this process/stage of your life may be fruitfull..

Really do agree with this.

The heart centre needs to say hello in this process. Practising an attitude of gratitude is good for this.

Prayer of thanks.. if you can focus regularly on finding what you are grateful for.. and be grateful .. .you will start feeling more human again.

• Like 3

The lighting thing. Yes, I prefer to stay away from fluorescents because I can see them vibrating. Houses with lots of electrical stuff have a 'hum' in them that's not audible exactly but can be felt. Sometimes if I plug in two things they resonate off each other to the point of making a weird irritating noise that I couldn't find until I figured it out. I shock myself on light switches and metal objects (a spark jumps across). Or maybe that's just my badly-wired house:-)

People have 'signatures' to them that's pretty difficult to explain. That's very subjective.

I can't spend too much time in malls with too much visual crowding because it makes me tired, it's like metal kitchenware clanging in my face. That's very subjective.

There's a whole bunch of stuff, but as Malikshreds said, it seems to be par for the course. I'd advocate a good teacher too. One that knows what they're doing and knows this stuff.

Edit: switches not sockets (that would make sense;-))

So it never "wears off" a bit? I know what you're talking about with the 'signatures'. I'm just really bothered by this overstimulation right now because especially when I'm doing volunteer work with this organization, always indoors, I find my face contorting itself out of stress because of the fluorescent lighting and the fact they love to leave fox news on fairly loud. I can see this being problematic. I really don't want these people to start thinking ill of me, it's my only social contact I have outside of my home.

So it never "wears off" a bit? I know what you're talking about with the 'signatures'. I'm just really bothered by this overstimulation right now because especially when I'm doing volunteer work with this organization, always indoors, I find my face contorting itself out of stress because of the fluorescent lighting and the fact they love to leave fox news on fairly loud. I can see this being problematic. I really don't want these people to start thinking ill of me, it's my only social contact I have outside of my home.

Getting used to vs wearing off. Yes I'd say it gets easier to deal with. I just thought up a sort of a paralell. Do you remember what it was like to be thrown into the world as a child? All that everything everywhere? I reckon there's a bit of that.

Fox News is unhelpful everywhere:-)

Not much to be done about the fluorescents, maybe explain sensitivity and try to work nearer natural light? Perhaps an outdoor volunteer organisation? You do have to figure out what's best for you. That doesn't mean going against others. I thought I'd put that there as the 'what about other people' thing keeps cropping up.

Cat is very good at this stuff;-)

Edit: autotext:-(

Edited by -K-

It's your crown chakra. You have too much energy inside your head. So many posters suggested MCO. It helps distribute Chi around your body. Maybe you should get your body moving. Heavy physical work out help a lot too.

bright light, ringing in the ear and unexpected weired body sensation are common with Kundalini.

Should I do the macro or micro? These instructions I'm reading say to spin the ball to the right, is it my right or if someone's looking at me right?

*do I need to do any special breathing with it? do I need to close my eyes? posture?

I'm sorry it's just something that scared/scares me because everywhere I read it says this is a way to speed up the awakening process and I don't have a physical teacher/confidant for this- no safety net. At this point my insomnia is upsetting me a little so why not :(

Edited by WillingToListen

Should I do the macro or micro? These instructions I'm reading say to spin the ball to the right, is it my right or if someone's looking at me right?

*do I need to do any special breathing with it? do I need to close my eyes? posture?

Micro.

Belly breathing.

I don't suggest you use visiualization for now. You don't want to accidentally activate the kundalini energy and don't know what to do with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suDvelBQlDs&playnext=1&list=PL0DC9ED97FB5413C0&feature=results_main

You can do the Falong Qong set 1, 3 and 4.

Teacup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71MN9sX-tWs

8 Brocade

Here's a few more pics of energetic anatomy from various sources, all subject to variations for many reasons.

auraxc.jpg

Aura & Chakras

chakras.jpg

Side View of Chakras

tattvamantr.gif

Sushamna, Ida, Pingala, & hakras

caduceus7cahkras.jpg

A Representation of Kundalini/ Sushamna / Ida/ Pingala/ Chakras

cadeusbigger.jpg

Caduceus as a representation (even though it's Greek, but you get the general idea)

Edited by Sanzon

I've had some similar issues to the original post. Something that has really helped me with the crown sensation, besides weightlifting, over time...was wearing a hat. All of the weird sensations would pretty much go away when wearing a hat.

If you have sensations, it will suck your attention and energy up there and exponentially get more intense throughout the day...so I would use the hat as a preventative measure. Wear it...feel normal...later on in the day if I have to take it off, still feel normal and maybe only some crown sensations. Not intense ones like energy is atomic bombing out of my blowhole.

This method will only work if wearing a hat causes the crown sensation to go away. If not, then there's not really a point in making yourself wear a hat.

Edited by turtle shell