October

October

May I briefly introduce myself, my name is "October" I am female and German. Born and grown up in Germany, too. No Asian family or ancestors, so how I came to Chinese philosophy? Sorry, I do not know!

Since I was a little kid, I was interested in this way of life - I've always lived very careful. Previously I have not thought about it, had no description of it. Later I read about Ninja mythology, and discovered the words Taoism and similar descriptions. But I must say that I get along better without specific description of my way.

A German friend of mine is a Zen Buddhist, we've talked a lot about Chinese philosophy. This here is my fourth forum where I seek contact with like-minded people! I hope it works this time, I'm excited.

If anyone has any questions about me, he may well ask me.

Bye, and best wishes

October.

• Like 1

Hi October, I just joined yesterday and I'm excited also. I currently don't have in-depth knowledge of either western or Chinese philosophy, but my goal is to combine them both. Like the human brain, cultivating both left and right side, in this case east and west, I believe has positive effects on one's development. Welcome and nice to meet you.

Falio

• Like 1

Willkommen October. You will also find other active members here from Germany as you view through the threads!

• Like 1

I currently don't have in-depth knowledge of either western or Chinese philosophy, but my goal is to combine them both. Like the human brain, cultivating both left and right side, in this case east and west, I believe has positive effects on one's development. Welcome and nice to meet you.

Falio

I agree with you, I see it similar. In my experience, it is not conducive to see only one direction. As varied as the persons are, so varied are the possibilities! If you restrict yourself... you restrict you. You go a good and right way, I think so.

Thank you all, for the warm welcome!

Best wishes,

October.

• Like 1

Hi rainbowvein thanks!

I am not sure, if I can say that I like Ninjas. ;-)

Because it is not certain whether ninjas really existed. So I say better, I like what is attributed to the ninjas lifestyle and practices. Ordinary things, which used ninjas for themselves. But that can also be found outside the ninja-life. But I would like it if the existence of ninjas were true. ^^

Best wishes,

October.

Edited by October