hydrogen

kunlun maoshan travelling hand help.

I have a question about the maoshan travelling hand in the book Kunlun Method by Max.

The pictures show the pinkie downward as "on" position. While the text says it's "off". Which one is correct?

I've tried a few times either way without much seccuss.

Has anyone done astral travel with the maoshan hand method? Any tips. Thanks.

i have only done it laying down so i can only say to help with that form

i just stick it out and let it go limp. i think the concentrating on it is more important than the actual position, but maybe if you are having trouble not falling asleep sticking it out would help with that

don't really know, but i got results both times i did it that way. i also did it pretty close to the recommended time in the book

Do you just go to sleep while holding the maoshan hand?

Do you prop yourself in the 45 degree postion described in the book?

Yup--- textual glitch.

"On" position is with the pinky "down".... think british tea-hands.

Maintaining some tension in the pinkies is ideal --- not necessarily trying to fall asleep (unless your aim is a dream practice). Light awareness / transitional-state. Placing yourself in that slightly-upright position is supposed to encourage some wakefulness (but, in spite of my best intentions, I generally find myself just nodding off...... :( ).

I prefer seated.

best.

balance.

Edited by balance.

the way I see it, "real" "astral travel" requires "real" "fuel" - so before a certain point, you're simply playing with mindforms.

as such, I pretty much dont bother using this technique.

• Like 1

:lol: HFCS is a vile substance, I avoid it like the plague. Funny thing about eliminating something from your diet and going back to it. Its like if you love someone, set them free - if they return, it was meant to be. Take a break then go back to eating it and see if the body is receptive or if it rejects it. Its why I dont eat fried foods, salt, HFCS, and the wife's also been eliminating wheats & grains. (I still eat some wheats and grains but have cut my consumption down enough to where I can notice a difference in processing. You think avoiding HFCS is hard, try avoiding any wheats, grains, corn, etc! :lol: )

regarding the astral travel stuff I never really saw it as practical, especially juxtaposed with attaining utter and complete stillness - that's enough of a challenge as it is :lol:

Edited by joeblast

regarding the astral travel stuff I never really saw it as practical, especially juxtaposed with attaining utter and complete stillness - that's enough of a challenge as it is :lol:

I haven't done astral travel. I'd like to experience it. Isn't that part of reason why we're here: to experience?

I did some lucid dream before. I wonder if atral travel is similar. In lucid dreams, you can change stuff at will. I wonder if astral travel is similar.