WillingToListen

Do I need glasses?

Sometimes, usually when I'm feeling optimistic, when I'm focusing on an object for too long outside in the sun, like a bird, tree or a plane, I get this weird pulsing ring in my vision. It's transparent but not at the same time. The best way I can describe it is like a ring of vibrating water in the center of my vision. Once my concentration is broken, it slowly starts to fade. It's so weird, it pulsates inward to a center point- like a built in crosshair or something hahaha

Then

Sometimes when I'm focused on something outside, I start to see little clear "orbs" or circles in my vision. They don't differ it's always the same pattern (although lately it's changed slightly)- this makes me think I have an eye problem.

Is any of this energy or 3rd eye related? Because I'm thinking about trying to get an appointment with an eye doctor.

• Like 1

The world is see-through. When energy starts returning to the brain, it becomes possible to see into higher spectrum of light by concentrating and stilling the eyes. The energy is a laser, and the object is the cross hair. That's what the first portion of your post is referring to, I think.

It's probably the second portion as well. When energy starts saturating the body, which is just a huge glorified eyeball, the reception of stimuli becomes more harmonious. It's all just patterns in constant motion anyway.

Still,

Never hurts to get an eye test.

Edited by Fū Yue
  • Like 4

Yes when energy starts running through the brain and body is also full of it something different ( like patterns or colours are very common ) than usual can be seen with eyes open sometimes , it is normal .

However see the doctor if you are worried.

Never hurts to get an eye test.

The world is see-through. When energy starts returning to the brain, it becomes possible to see into higher spectrum of light by concentrating and stilling the eyes. The energy is a laser, and the object is the cross hair. That's what the first portion of your post is referring to, I think.

It's probably the second portion as well. When energy starts saturating the body, which is just a huge glorified eyeball, the reception of stimuli becomes more harmonious. It's all just patterns in constant motion anyway.

Still,

Yea I just want an exam sometime son to feel safe. Chiropractor/Acupuncture sounds good to for this K energy.

And that sounds about right. It would explain why now I feel WAY over stimulated and sometimes my brain feels like its melting whenever I'm looking at my computer screen for too long(and its on the lowest brightness setting). I dunno sometimes when I'm under well lit fluorescent lighting in indoor places or when I'm watching television (next to never now) I catch my eyebrows raising by themselves and my whole body tensing up. Hopefully this K mellows a bit, so I won't need all this silence all the time.

and most music makes my head hurt now, and it's disappointing.

its very important to make sure your face is free of tension, and the muscles by your ears and neck without stress. Massage is good too.

You will still probably need that silence regardless. All of the stimulation in our society is extremely unhealthy, and when your energy is not matched by equal amounts of mindfulness and awareness, it causes problems like what you said. When the mind is riding the brain around, jumping from one sensory object to another, that causes friction and fire. When you relax into your center, just relaxing right now without trying to do anything, that fire is engulfed by water and the whole body cools down

• Like 2

i see it as a thousand petal lotus. mostly when i feel euphoric or am purposely raising energy. doesnt seem to mess with my vision

I'm still having this problem. Does anyone know what's happening with me?

I get this weird tunnel vision thing that only happens when I'm outside and concentrating on things? I don't know what to make of it really, sometimes it flares up really intensely but only when I'm outside- it's been that way for months.

It's like a semi-transparent pulsating orb in the middle of my vision. Like how sometimes puddles on the ground give off this kind of iridescent sheen, that's what it's like. Like the film from a soap bubble pulsating in the middle of my vision, in a perfect circle. It's weird and only when I concentrate outdoors.

I've asked many people and no one gives me a straight answer.

Sometimes my ears get that earth frequency ringing thing and I'll see small flashes, then sometimes when I look up its like the very very top of my vision is sprinkled with glitter.

C'mon someone has to have some kind of knowledge about this

I get this weird tunnel vision thing that only happens when I'm outside and concentrating on things? I don't know what to make of it really, sometimes it flares up really intensely but only when I'm outside- it's been that way for months.

It's like a semi-transparent pulsating orb in the middle of my vision. Like how sometimes puddles on the ground give off this kind of iridescent sheen, that's what it's like. Like the film from a soap bubble pulsating in the middle of my vision, in a perfect circle. It's weird and only when I concentrate outdoors.

Sometimes my ears get that earth frequency ringing thing and I'll see small flashes, then sometimes when I look up its like the very very top of my vision is sprinkled with glitter.

YES, I can see the EXACT SAME THING (although not just under those specific prerequisite conditions) - for the last few years now, too! Does it look similar to this?

Gee-TheTreeofDeaththeQliphoth.jpg

But, I also have yet to hear exactly what it is due to, though?

YES, I can see the EXACT SAME THING (although not just under those specific prerequisite conditions) - for the last few years now, too! Does it look similar to this?

Gee-TheTreeofDeaththeQliphoth.jpg

But, I also have yet to hear exactly what it is due to, though?

Yes!

It's more transparent of course but that's exactly it! It weirds me out how it pulsates and stuff, but then when I stop concentrating it slowly dissipates.

I wish I knew what it was

I have a feeling it has something to do with my mental faculties(maybe third eye) but I don't know exactly what it is or how I can begin to utilize it.

I don't understand how no one can know what this is. I feel like some know and they just aren't informing me about it :/

• Like 1

its very important to make sure your face is free of tension, and the muscles by your ears and neck without stress. Massage is good too.

You will still probably need that silence regardless. All of the stimulation in our society is extremely unhealthy, and when your energy is not matched by equal amounts of mindfulness and awareness, it causes problems like what you said. When the mind is riding the brain around, jumping from one sensory object to another, that causes friction and fire. When you relax into your center, just relaxing right now without trying to do anything, that fire is engulfed by water and the whole body cools down

Nice advice

Yes!

It's more transparent of course but that's exactly it! It weirds me out how it pulsates and stuff, but then when I stop concentrating it slowly dissipates.

Yes, more transparent...that was just the closet image I could find online. :P

For me, mine is about nearly a pencil's width circle about an arm's length away and slightly below my line-of-sight. It is full of rapidly-swirling, iridescent squiggles and the whole thing seems to constantly be spinning CCW when I'm looking at it.

I wonder if Tom Chalko might have ever heard of this phenomenom?

biol4-a.jpgbioresonant_pattern.gif

Edited by vortex

Sometimes when I'm focused on something outside, I start to see little clear "orbs" or circles in my vision. They don't differ it's always the same pattern (although lately it's changed slightly)- this makes me think I have an eye problem.

These are just floaters. Cell debris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

• Like 2

It is possible to "see" one's pulse in the eye (appears as a rhythmic expansion/contraction or a kind of throbbing - but may be perceived more weakly), and as mundane as it sounds, we all have "floaters" though we're aware of them to varying degrees. Are you sure you should be ascribing mystical visions to things that might likely be easily explained by physical phenomena?

• Like 1

oh, I wasn't really trying to debate. My reply was to the OP - and not knowing his/her actual experience, just thought I'd throw my uninformed personal experience out there in case it was just, you know, a normal thing. No offense intended, and not trying to deny that amazing stuff actually CAN be seen.

Hi WTL, :)

There is a channel from the heart to the eyes, it is called the Secret Kati channel. It is also known as the part of the third and fourth lamps.

The third lamp (dkar-’ jam tsa-yi sgron-ma) The third lamp is the “lamp of the soft white channel.” It is rigpa and the prana of rigpa as it moves in the channels of the body, particularly the channel that connects the heart to the eyes. It is associated with the sambhogakaya. The third lamp is the rigpa as it pervades, as it seems to move from the heart center throughout experience. Rigpa is not a substance and does not move. Rigpa abides in the heart, unmoving like the dharmakaya, but here it seems to be moving. The movement in the third lamp is actually the liveliness of rigpa. It is the life-force prana. It is the wisdom of rigpa, which pervades everywhere. Although rigpa does not move, there is movement in rigpa and rigpa can be experienced in movement. The practitioner who is distracted from the nature of mind can seem to be far from rigpa but no one can ever be truly separated from his or her own nature. We find ourselves unable to recognize rigpa even though it is the awareness underneath the search, the searcher, and the not finding. Because we seem to lose connection to pure presence, we need to go back into ourselves, into the heart, into the center of experience. If the practitioner recognizes the essence in the first lamp or abides in rigpa in the second lamp, in the apparent movement of the third lamp he or she will continue to abide in pure presence and the movement will be integrated with the nature of mind. The point of the third lamp is to recognize the light of the penetrating wisdom as it moves through the channels.

The fourth lamp (rgyang-zhag chu-yi sgron-ma)

The fourth lamp is the “water lamp that lights the distance.” It is the innate awareness experienced through the senses, particularly the eye (the water lamp). The teaching relates the fourth lamp to the nirmanakaya. For the practitioner, this lamp is found in the first moment of sensory experience, before the conceptual mind shapes the raw sense data into apparent entities and things. For most beings identified with the moving mind, this first moment of experience is like a very brief moment of blankness. But for the practitioner who has been introduced to the nature of mind, the first moment of any experience allows direct recognition of the innate non-dual awareness of rigpa. The point of the fourth lamp is to see the light of naked awareness before experience is divided into particular forms or entities.

Through the channel from the heart to the eyes, not only can you view your own pure pristeen awareness as it 'comes out', but it can be used to see into the distance (aka as the lasso). It looks like crystal clear water and it bubbles forth like a mountain spring.

This channel is activated by 'love' from the heart. My guess is that you love being out-doors and you are very good at your concentration.

Here is some more on that topic:

http://www.theopendoorway.org/thodgal.html

Here in order to experience the visions of the embodiments and primordial wisdoms there are three kinds of lamps of the vessel. The quintessence of the body is the citta lamp of the flesh at the heart, the inside of which is soft white. This is called the lamp of the channels, the quintessence of the channels, and hollow crystal kati channel. It is a single channel, one-eighth the width of a hair of a horse's tail, with two branches that penetrate inside the heart like the horns of a wild ox. They curve around the back of the ears and come to the pupils of the eyes. Their root is the heart, their trunk is the channels, and their fruit is the eyes.

The quintessence of the apertures is called the fluid Lasso lamp. That consists of three kinds of lamps of the vessel. Although the three kinds of lamps of the vessel are given three names, in reality they refer to the same thing, like a root, trunk, and fruit. Thus, in the context of the path, they are simply called the fluid lasso lamp.

As for the three kinds of lamps of the vital essence, the lamp of the pristine absolute nature is the quintessence of the five outer elements. The transformation of impurities into the five-colored lights of the empty essential nature of the quintessence is called the absolute nature, and because of the purification of the reification of impurities, it is called pristine. The element appearing as space, transformed into the quintessence, is blue and light blue. The element appearing as water, transformed into the quintessence, is white and gray. The element appearing as fire, transformed into the quintessence, is red and brown. The element appearing as earth, transformed into the quintessence, is yellow, pale yellow, and dark yellow. The element of air, transformed into the quintessence, appears as green, tan, and light green.

At first, in whatever color the impure visions appear, when they are transformed into the absolute nature, they still appear in that same color. As for the visions of the absolute nature, at first they are of the nature of such things as the sun, moon, and a flame, bearing all five colors, filled with rainbow patterns of the absolute nature, like brilliant brocade. This rainbow weave arises as horizontal images. Beginners may achieve stability in this by gazing for a month at the sun and a crystal during the daytime, at the moon during the nighttime, and by gazing at a flame while indoors. At the beginning, shimmering images arise, after awhile they become more stable, and finally they remain motionless. At that time, look at a clear window, dispense with the flaws of enjoying or not enjoying the beauty or lack of beauty of the light images. Then a whitish blue emerges which is not that of the external sky, but know that it is important to rest in a state without attraction or aversion to its qualities.

To transform the five inner elements into quintessences, the element of the quintessence of the mind is transformed into blue and it appears as such; the element of the quintessence of the blood transforms into the color white and appears as such; the element of the quintessence of the flesh transforms into the color yellow and appears as such; the element of the quintessence of warmth transforms into the color red and appears as such; and the element of the quintessence of the breath transforms into the color green, and appears as such.

As for the lamp of the empty bindu, the five quintessences appear in circular forms, so they are called bindus. Although they are spherical, without corners, in your vision they appear like concentric circles due to throwing a stone in a pond. The interior of the so-called hollow crystal kati channel is filled with the lights of the five quintessences, and a form of an indestructible bindu is present in that space. By gazing at that with the eye of wisdom, the interior of that channel becomes evident and arises in the form of outer appearances. Without grasping onto them, your own channels will illuminate themselves. If you grasp onto the visions of the absolute nature as being external and onto awareness as being internal, you will fall into the error of dualistic grasping.

So, if you ask me, you and Vortex are being successful at developing this channel. You must have good hearts! :)

As for the "glitter" you mentioned, many people see them. If you gaze at the sky on a bright day with your back to the sun, you will see this tiny wee little balls of light darting around, They appear, move and disappear. They can glitter. They seem to be right in front of the eyes.. I do not know what they are. Some people say it is orgone energy. Some say it is prana or life force. It is easy to see these little balls of white light if you fix your gaze and concentrate on the area of sight just before your eyes, out of doors, when looking at the bright blue sky. Most people can see them if only they know how.

Floaters, on the other hand, appear as dark little bubbles that slowly move when you fix your gaze. Usually floaters are nothing to be alarmed of. They are just accumulations of proteins in the fluid of the eyes. They will usually dissolve on their own after a few days.

Oh, Charles Luk also discusses the heart to eyes channels in his book called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality"

http://www.amazon.com/Taoist-Yoga-Immortality-Charles-Luk/dp/0877280673

Hence it is said that essential nature is (in) the heart which manifests through the two eyes.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

:)

TI

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 3

Sometimes after an intense meditation session or drinking a lot of water, I see what looks like a perfect circle with lines inside of it on whatever I focus on. This kind of looks like seeing my iris on my focal point.

Does this sound like what you all have seen? What is the explanation for this? When this happens, I feel pretty energized. I noticed that when I would look at some lights (blue light on a christmas tree, for example), the light would come out of the bulb and poor down like syrup about a centimeter and flow back up and circle the light.

Floaters are moving erraticly like a swarm of tiny flying bugs. They can be seen when unfocusing in bright daylight.

I once managed to verify that they are not 'imagined', but indeed substantial. I closed one eye and there were less floaters. Difficult to make sure, but after some testing I was. More floaters when both eyes are open.