Yoda

why is crime so low these days?

I don't bother to lock anything anymore... what's up with that?

Low sperm count in modern man? Increasing acceptance of birth control starting in the 60s for would-be shitty parents? Reduction and elimination of lead in paint and gasoline (60s and 70s) kicking in? Better economy? Internet got the young and restless off the streets? Military recruitment efforts focusing on edgy teens? Criminals have all become Nigerian spammers and Enron CEOs? TM fliers doing their job? NYC Mayors standing firm? Higher incarceration rates? Orgonite is everywhere? Everyone's got a 9?

Yoda needs the info! Thanks!

Short answer, Yes.

Short poem.

Keep going w/ the orgonite. For bad guys it is krytonite. So that they stay in at night.

You'd think the lower crime rate would translate into a lower prison population. Unfortunately it hasn't. With the 3 strikes and you're out and mandatory sentencing we're locking up a higher percentage of our population then almost any other country.

So maybe the small population that creates most of the crime is locked up, as well as there unfortunate bretheren.

Michael

Perhaps the elitists plans to turn the population into an Orwellian style slave race is slowly working.

I don't bother to lock anything anymore... what's up with that?

Low sperm count in modern man? Increasing acceptance of birth control starting in the 60s for would-be shitty parents? Reduction and elimination of lead in paint and gasoline (60s and 70s) kicking in? Better economy? Internet got the young and restless off the streets? Military recruitment efforts focusing on edgy teens? Criminals have all become Nigerian spammers and Enron CEOs? TM fliers doing their job? NYC Mayors standing firm? Higher incarceration rates? Orgonite is everywhere? Everyone's got a 9?

Yoda needs the info! Thanks!

Hmm, my take is that all those camera makes it impossible. And there are all those stories where someone disappears, then they ask the people to keep an eye, and suddenly the person is found 900 miles far away after having been seen by ... people who are just looking for an excuse to be famouse for 5 minutes.

In Central London you cannot walk without being caught on camera. It has been proven.

Might be a side effect of becoming a global village. You can't run away.

In Italy it is rarer and rarer that someone kills someone else and gets away with it. People are caught on camera from the gas station far from where they claimed they were. Happens all the time.

There is no more fantasy even in italian driving. With camera on the crossroads I went back after some months and the first thing I was told by my friends as soon as they saw me driving was: you can't drive like that anymore. You would make so many automatic thing go off.

From here there is no turning back: either we transform into a transparent society or into an orwellian nightmare. Can't see other possibilities