Here is an interview with the Spiritual Teacher Jon Peniel on Jeff Rense. Included are rare pictures of Jon Peniel himself, and musical samples from his album "Transformation"-

Part 1

This is an interview that took place in 1998 or 2001 (not sure yet). Jon released his book "The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis" in 1998 (some say as predicted by Edgar cayce).
In this interview he talks about his personal journey through life, his reentering the ancient spiritual monastic order and his personal experiences with, and the ancient teachings about such things as UFO's and extraterrestrials.

For more information go to their website www.atlantis.to. If you have any other questions you may send me a message and I can see if I can help you.

Part 2

Jon Peniel was the author of the book "The Children of the Law of One & the Lost Teachings of Atlantis". For decades he was the head monk of the ancient spiritual order (traces it's lineage back to Atlantis) of the Children of the Law of One.

Part 3

In this one Jon talks about the things he read in ancient (up to 10.000 year old) teachings that talked about the extraterrestrial beings visiting earth and also a trip with a UN ambassador who had frequent UFO sightings. Should be rather appropriate for the time we are in now as some say it will soon be disclosed that aliens have been here for a long time

Part 4

This is part IV (last part of the first hour), of the interview with Jon Peniel on Jeff Rense. The second half is the beginning of Jon's music album called "Transformation".

Interesting stuff on this interview with Jon about Johnny Rivers and his alien encounter and more on the travels with the UN Ambassador from Asia. By the way, all of this is also in Jon's books "Ancient atlantean teachings on, and my personal experiences with Aliens and UFO's". Just google it. Preferably order from http://www.atlantis.to/books/Aliens-and-UFO.htm so people can be supported by it.

Part 5

This is the fifth part of the total seven part interview.

Part 6

This is Part VI of the interview with Jon Peniel. Included are pictures of Jon throughout the years. Listen carefully as these are things still very much relevant today. Let me know if you have any questions.

Part 7

This is the final part of the interview with Jon Peniel.

Edited by Immortal4life

ITS 8 VIDEOS, If I try to watch them back to back, my browser will crash again

To avoid that, use the patented Spoiler Tagtm

Just by choosing the "Spoiler" from BBCode menu, you can hide any video or text behind thins thing

Just enter some text or video address and you're all set

ok thanks for that tip, I didn't realize it would crash your browser

you can also watch directly on youtube if you like

Edited by Immortal4life

I think I read somewhere recently that John the Baptist per Edgar Cayce symbolized the opening of the third eye and that is what the Baptism originally was about. And Cayce said the third eye is connected to the pineal gland I believe. So the John Piniel in the Cayce reading to me sounds like he is referring to John the Baptist. The opening of the Pineal gland and hence the third eye to see the Light is what the baptism was about. So Pineal and Baptism could have been used to mean one and the same in the Cayce readings. I don't know who this Johnny Come Lately, Jon Piniel really was. Please pardon the pun. 

Well you may have answered your own question. I don't think Jon Peniel ever claimed to be John the Baptist or the teacher predicted by Edgar Cayce, but I don't know of any other Jon Peniel out there. The teachings certainly do develop the Pineal Gland. 

More on Jon Peniel and Edgar Cayce

http://www.atlantis.to/edgar-cayce.htm

This article has the relevant parts of the actual Edgar Cayce reading. Interestingly this is one of the only readings where it was said that it wasn't necessarily Edgat Cayce's subconscious speaking, but an arch angel type of being, or a hierarchical being speaking through Cayce

Author predicted by Cayce?

http://mkackburn.tripod.com/index.html

Edited by Immortal4life

Sign in to follow this