Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Divine Discontent

I would like to share this idea.

Divine Discontent

“Discover your own discontent, and be grateful, for without divine discontent there would be no creative force.”– Deepak Chopra

Divine Discontent is part of being human and especially being an artist. It navigates us through moments of creative block and compels us to seek out innovative ideas. If we welcome the presence of Divine Discontent we allow it to be the incentive that drives us towards our creative potential.

theartofmind.wordpress.com/.../the-gift-of-divine-discontent/

When people talk of a challenge as being a burden I see it as a opportunity for growth / test of character... and that ultimately one will rise above/ beyond.

When painting or creating music... creating anything... and reaching to that point where one is happy with the result.. that striving for something more/ something better I think we should... settle into and embrace... this process / unfolding

and things are much easier / fun...

as one no longer sees a problem but an opportunity to grow / excel

Also the notion of failure..in terms of a challenge... again there is no failure, only learning.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Discover your own discontent, and be grateful, for without divine discontent there would be no creative force. Deepak Chopra

Divine Discontent is part of being human and especially being an artist. It navigates us through moments of creative block and compels us to seek out innovative ideas. If we welcome the presence of Divine Discontent we allow it to be the incentive that drives us towards our creative potential.

I like this. Imagine if Gandhi had been content.

• Like 2

“Discover your own discontent, and be grateful, for without divine discontent there would be no creative force.”– Deepak Chopra

Well, I guess I will never be creative as I am content. Oh well.

Sign in to follow this