heillosWarnung

Hello Tao Bums - Sexual Manifestation

A little about myself. I'm a 22 year old male in the service. Before the service I lived in south east China for 2 years. I picked up on some teachings while abroad and decided to try it out for myself. I started playing with the practice of semen retention, blindly. I was unaware you could cultivate the energy and manifest it into hobbies, activities, or exercise. I simply obstained from ejaculation, usually lasted a week or two maximum, and eventually gave in to the sexual frustration. I'm here to learn how to cultivate (however that may be) that explosive energy. I must say that not ejaculating for a week or so definitely makes me feel more grounded, not so anxious, and more aware of my surroundings. I would like to maintain the positive points of retaining whilst having the pleasures of sexual stimulation. Can anyone point me in the right direction here on the forums to learn more about semen retention during orgasm and methods of meditation designed to cool your 'go-nads' so to speak?

Oh no....!!!

Some more of this illegitimate practices..... :angry:

What is illegitimate about this?

Not trying to incite an arguement, i'm genuinely curious...

(I have been gone from this site for a while and I remember this was a real hotly debated topic before)

Go to the info page on this website to learn how to have orgasms without ejaculating.

www.lovesatisfies.com

It's free.

Can’t you tell me right now about moving sexual energy?

Ok. When my sexual energy gets huge, instead of ejecting my sexual energy out of my penis, I allow the huge energy to fill my entire body. The huge pressure in my penis moves up and around my body instead of down and out through my penis. Part 2 explains how to move sexual energy out of your penis (without ejaculating), and why it feels so damn good. Moving sexual energy around the body is orgasmic!

I didn't read the whole book since it's NOT free. But from the quote in the book. It seems to be good for people who has no idea of chakras or qi.

yeah, the sexual practices are far trickier than people think. You can search for some of my previous posts for more I've written on this topic.

I'm now working my way through Bruce Frantzis' new book on the topic - very different approach from the fire tradition stuff I've learned / seen elsewhere.

Hey there! I'm on day 17 and it's gotten a bit easier lately. You sort of just get used to always being horny and super energized. One thing- you have to make an extra effort to connect through your crown or its very easy to spiral down negative emotions.

My instructor gave me a meditation for transmuting the sexual energy. PM me and I'll explain it to you. After I do it I'm good for like 7 days it's amazing!

For those of you who think semen retention is not a good practice, think of it as a fire practice. It has amazing capabilities for supercharging your lower tantien but it is extremely easy to get sidetracked. Plus, any sort of psychological issues you have will definitely come to the forefront.

For those of you with low energy and a weak heart (anxiety), I strongly reccomend trying semen retention for as long as you can every week or two. Once your lower tantien starts fill up it overflows into 2nd tantien. I didn't realize what I was missing until I started using 2nd tantien. Life is so much more invigorating!!!!

Edited by wildebeestdingo