Sign in to follow this  
oildrops

Being challenged when energy is high

I tend to dislike complainy threads, so I'll try not to talk about my specific problems too much. What I have noticed is that when my energy is high, and I am able to function in new ways, physically, psychically, and in society, the challenges continue to grow. I have been practicing kundalini yoga and SFQG daily, and I have noticed a huge positive change in my life. However, I think I may become overconfident, or arrogant at times, and have been noticing huge flaws in my personality and actions. I like to think of myself as a humble person, but I also want to be happy and energetic, which I never realized can actually cause problems. I can handle the energy flux, but I feel that I need more self discipline and control to keep myself contained, or I am going to get myself in trouble. I have recently gotten back into dating, and this is where I need to learn to keep the intensity down most.

Does anyone else notice that when your energy levels are particularly high for a few days in a row, the proverbial shit hits the fan at some point, and it just seems like the universe is trying to balance things out? Or am I missing something?

yin and yang cycle of progress and regress, showing your light talking about how great you are etc makes you very yang which requires a cycle of yin or destruction..

I think

• Like 1

yeah. i go through the same thing. as a rule of thumb if i ever get to energy high and start to have thoughts like "i am gaining so much power" i remind myself to do some grounding and training in morality. if i put all my intention into feeling cool it goes to that, and i eventually crash. if i ground in morality and responsibility i maintain the energy for much longer

• Like 1

The path will continue to place challenges in your way according to what level you are at...it is likely that this will continue until the day we die. It's a very important part of life and for cultivating virtue. Self knowledge is and intrinsic part of growth.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 1

Hum, I get maybe something like this. It visualises/feels like I have all of me but with the ends chopped-off-like.

And I do remember the chopped off ends but I don't know what they are.Oftentimes seems they'd be worth having back, but tradition rid us of them.

---sorry about that opinion--

Sign in to follow this