Sign in to follow this  
alleswasderfallist

Greetings, Bums!

Hey guys and girls,

I've been using this forum to help answer some of my spiritual questions for a while. Finally decided to register. I love the fact that y'all can discuss orgasms and erections alongside englightment. My aim in life is to keep it real, and a lot of you folks seem to share that goal!

Just a bit about myself:

I used to be one of those guys who'd smirk at the mention of meditation, chakras or the like. Then I had some deep spiritual experiences (brought about by outward means, which is one reason I began to love and respect plants more). My world was turned upside down after that, and I've been learning to live and appreciate the life I'd been missing ever since. My main practices are Flying Pheoenix Qigong, which I've been doing for a year, and Yantra Yoga, which I've been doing for 1.5 years. I love them both.

Well, that ought to do for an intro. I'm glad to be here benefiting from the abundance of knowledge and experience. Looking forward to engaging in some good discussions.

Peace

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!

I've heard great things about Flying Phoenix. There's a really long thread about it here, I'm sure you've seen it.

Sign in to follow this