Sign in to follow this  
CrunchyChocolate555

Blockages between the Third Eye point and the Throat point

Hey everyone!

I have been having a lot of fun opening up my microcosmic orbit, which has helped immensely with dealing with some kundalini stuff that flared up recently.

I've been having a particularly bothersome area that I am finding it difficult to deal with, as there don't seem to be any "points" located here.

I am talking about the area directly above your top palate, where the tongue touches, reaching up to the brain.

Also, the tongue itself, the tendon beneth the tongue, the salivary glands, as well as the entire area extending from the tongue to the throat point (if you put your index underneath your tongue, and your thumb under your chin and squeeze, this is the worst area for me).

The blockages I have here are so intense, that I have been having vivid dreams about them being removed. One involving myself somehow breaking my teeth and pulling my brain out through my mouth, and being unable to place it back in, and another dream involving me making out with this super cute girl, and her "sucking out" the stuck energy. Yeah, it's that bad!

I noticed that this particular area, especially the tongue and below, is shock full of lymph nodes, so I've been just generally massaging the heck out of it as much as I can. I've also been seeing an acupuncturist to help out, but it's still not improving much.

But I post here to know if you guys have any other suggestions! Any ideas are most welcome. Thank you. :)

How is your belly , is it super relaxed ? If not prhapes relaxing that area would help. Belly area and throat are very connected.

Backbands are good too and headstands as they sort of help body back into the correct posture.

• Like 1

Just meditate and try to be virtuous. Cultivate mental clarity, non-clinging and focus, and retain your jing. Everything will open up by itself when you let go and let your chi flow!

Read http://www.meditationexpert.com/Stages2.pdf. It tells you pretty much all you need to know about this aspect of the path.

Edited by Seeker of the Self
  • Like 1

If lymph nodes are up, there may be an infection of some sort. A blood test and white blood cell count may confirm this.

Glad to hear the MCO is helping you with kundalini issues. How intense have they been?

• Like 1

I was beginning to make this connection, actually! The answer is; horrible. I have a lot of blockages in my diaphragm that I've held for more than I'd care to admit that I'm working on resolving.

How is your belly , is it super relaxed ? If not prhapes relaxing that area would help. Belly area and throat are very connected.

Backbands are good too and headstands as they sort of help body back into the correct posture.

Medical work-up shows all's in the clear.

Not too intense except for the initial flare-up and the following few days. At first it felt like my entire body was on fire and then extremely cold at the same time and my heart racing. Then uncontrollable cold and shivering for hours despite having multiple layers of clothing on. Quite scary, really. Then it opened up some more and started making my head and body do these strange uncontrollable snake-like movements, and even chiropractic like adjustments. Then things kind of evened out.

Overall, it made me gain a very heightened sense of awareness and intuition that has helped me out immensely. If I choose to, I can just let it flow and it sort of guides all on its own. :)

If lymph nodes are up, there may be an infection of some sort. A blood test and white blood cell count may confirm this.

Glad to hear the MCO is helping you with kundalini issues. How intense have they been?

There can be many physical reasons for lack of drainage in the lymph nodes. Good breathing is one of them.

Anatomically, the base of the neck, the anterior of the neck, the ring created by the first ribs attaching from the spine to the sternum and the clavicles are (functionally) called the Thoracic Inlet, and each affect the pressure generated within the upper thoracic cage that serves to syphon & drain the lymph nodes, as well as venous return from the head & neck. Obviously good diaphragm action functions like the bellows in this equation. The diaphragm is affected physically by your posture, cramped by slumping & is also the first thing to respond to your emotional state. There is more to it, but you get the general picture.

Upper cross syndrome is a common enough occurrence, & correcting this is easy enough. If it resonates with you, Google it and find some exercises & stretches that appeal to you. Make sure they include stretching the scalenes (key point), pecs, armpits, and strengthen shoulder retractors and include chin retraction to strengthen the muscles that support a straight neck.

Treatment of your choice is always an option too. You can also find someone who does manual lymphatic drainage technique with massage, it is a beautiful experience.

Hope that helps.

It may sound strange, but try eating something passionately. Really try to focus on the taste of the food as it makes contact with the top of your mouth. Ive been working on blockages in this area too and to tell the honest truth, drinking some really good thick milkshakes has helped me "break through" a couple of times.

Sign in to follow this